Herbalife Diary

started 2 new classes a week, metafit on tuesday and thursday :)

the floor hurts my knee's alot, the workout is that intense i feel sick during it..... but its such a brilliant class

how are you finding it so far? :D

might get to try the chocolate one afterall, another friend is a rep now so he can get me products as well as gill. hes closer too, and said he can get me a sample of the choccie shake. want to try it hot

how are you finding it so far? :D

might get to try the chocolate one afterall, another friend is a rep now so he can get me products as well as gill. hes closer too, and said he can get me a sample of the choccie shake. want to try it hot

That's seems a good idea a hot one! X

bit of an update!

i havent been concentrating much on diet but more on my training, got my half marathon in just less than 2 weeks!
i have lost a further 1lb and thats just in the last week. been maintaining rest of the time.

trying out the higher protein one, the 24 sport vanilla when my order comes, the rep is away atm but she will bring it to the class next time were both there.
bought some vanilla almond protein bars too aswell as the peanut ones.
bit of variety :)
going really good, had a few blips along the way at the weekend but i got back on it soon after

You actually have a class?! Wow! What happens at that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sorry meant the gym class, the instructor is the herbalife rep :p

i go to her classes regulary.

finished my strawberry shake now, used the last of it this morning. now have half a tub of tropical left and a full tub at the old house. still need to go back and get it but they go out to work all day :(
claire did say she might be getting the delivery tommorow or friday though. yay.
exited to try the 24 range, i need alot of protein for all my gym classes!

:happy036:
todays going fab!

started off with just a bottle of magic tea added to my water, done body attack and metafit
breakfast (late breakfast!) is a tropical shake and a cup of green tea
got 2 more classes this evening, body combat and body attack.

so todays plan will look like this:
herbalife tea, body attack and metafit
shake and green tea (hot)
fruit of somesort
tropical shake and green tea
herbalife tea, body combat and attack
quorn chicken style pieces and veggies

feeling very energetic and bouncy after the double class this morning. although pushed myself to the point of feeling sick lol

well dont i feel silly....

didnt know there was a blender in the kitchen. made my first breakfast shake with it!
2 scoops tropical powder, 250ml milk, half a banana, satsuma, blueberries, cranberries and raspberries :D

very nice too, quite thick.

Hi just wondering on how you are doing on herbalife, do you feel it is working? xx

its working for me personally, but i like easy to make meals. shakes are ideal, i dont have time to eat a proper breakfast.

well today has been good. havent had my shake but ive been carb loading yesterday and had porridge this morning for my half marathon.
beaten my time but by how much i do not know!

i did eat alot of crap before i started on the herbalife, and this has really changed my eating habits. i still eat crap but rarely, even had a mcdonalds yesterday (carb loading!) but cant remember the time before that i ate from there.

still able to keep up my exercise, 12 classes a week and alot of running without needing to up my intake. only time i eat more is the day before a big run (10 miles +)

Hi I started yesterday !

Idea for shake, its yummy I call it my snickers shake!!!!!!!
formula 1 cookies and Cream, table spoon of crunchy peanut butter and soya milk.

ooh could work with the F1 sport too

It's great my coach made it for me yesterday . Lots of protein from the peanut butter and also something to chew for any of you who miss the chewing for breakfast and lunch :)

i like simple foods, chicken breast and veg is easy to do.
also try home made chilli with quorn mince!

Hi it's me again had to set up new account .

That's great thanks for reply !

Yeah I like to keep the dinners simple enough , sometimes too late in from work to be experimenting !

I'm -4lbs since Saturday so happy days ... Haven't been having any cravings or hunger pangs at all !

i havent been concentrating on losing, more maintaining.
got 5 weeks until my next half marathon so ill be carb loading to try and pick up speed, cant run on an empty tank now ;)

i like having chicken as a main meal for the protein in it too, i need my protein

Did you start out with HL for weight loss gina ? Just curious to know ! And how do you find maintenance ? I will find that theist difficult I think .

Obj hope ur run goes well :)x

It was just gym that started it off first!

Back