Herbalife Diary

yay my instructor got me my lift off :D love love love lift off!

Phew.......exhausted just reading this......thank goodness for the longer days! Wish I had just a fraction of our energy - good luck with the marathons xx

I have had to work up to this much, started off doing like 2 classes a week with my sis then she quit going and I carried on, tried all the classes they had going and found my faves I stuck to :D

I will need luck on sunday, running with little training and in this heat. its supposed to be 20 degree's :O

Good to see you back on here again and keeping busy :)

What's Lift off like? Been considering getting some.

it has me bouncing off the walls energetic.
find it amusing too that the individual packets inside look like condoms. my instructor borrowed one off me once and she gave me one back when she got hers, looked so dodgy handing me the little condom looking wrapper in the middle of a class.
ive got the orange one, have to try the lime ones at some point

Haha that's hilarious! I might need some of that. Lacking energy so much these days.

I only have them if I'm doing multiple classes or a long run :)

and so begins the carb loading.
did my last run before Sunday, managed 5 miles and body attack :)
my "rest" tomorrow is becoming an active rest, with metafit, body attack, combat and pump. that's rest right? ;)

YAY!
half marathon done. I wanted to get 2 hours, instead I got less, 1 hour 58 minutes :D

Woohoo! Great work :)

have also got a tan line from today too.....

Argh!!!!
I have no door key, I'm stuck in the house.
Woke up at 6am to go for a run now that's failed.
Had to cancel on my friend as im stuck in the house, so can't meet her later on either now.
Fuming!!!!

got my order today :)
2 boxes peanut protein bars
1 box lemon lime lift off
tropical shake

getting mint choc chip ordered for me on the 5th of august too :) yay!
exited to try lemon lime lift off, might try it out in tomorrows double classes. I bring spares too cos the instructor has them, she always brings me one back though :)

Nice :) Are you getting mint choc chip from the US? I think I mentioned before different countries have different flavours.

Nope uk :)

woo!
my disrtibuter has emailed me, said since I buy so much do I want to sign up and get a discount on the products!
ooh :D

Go for it, I did! I get distributor rates :)

i cant lose out, I get discounts and a free tub of shake. whats not to love?!
all my orders are pretty big and my last one came to £99.90, id save a lot!

registered! :D ordered the mini pack ^_^

Back