Herbalife Diary

If I hadn't gone I would have stayed in bed all day and night, not left the house or spoken to anyone.
Im used to bringing her a newspaper on a Saturday morning when my parents are away, she liked the tv mags. Went to go to the shop early.... Stupid stupid stupid.
Sounds daft, but I haven't got much memory since she went, the days are all going by so fast yet I can barely remember anything about them

Slowly going insane.
Diets gone way off, can't bear to go in the gym as im so bloated. Don't want anyone in there to see me looking like I'm 8 monthes pregnant!

Hey... you're not going insane. You're grieving. Diet can wait. When you're fed up feeling bloated, you'll get back on the wagon. I still think going to the gig was better than your other option. Try and keep busy. My thoughts are with you x

Doubt my severe comfort eating is helping.
Busy busy busy..... Nothing but busy! I am going gym tommorow, in my emergency 4 sizes too big shirt. It's the only thing that fits my stomach right now. :( *sick of everything!* x

Aww no. Sound like you're having a crap time of it. Don't beat yourself up, you're getting through it your way. Enjoying Bon jovi wasn't a crime, you've still got to live, so don't feel guilty but I understand why you might.

take it all out in the gym, and don't even give a toss about what anyone thinks or not, you're the most important person. Don't rush yourself, just do what you need to when you're ready.

went for it a little too much in body combat..... and punched myself twice. :(

I had bought tickets for jimmy carr over a year ago, forgot it was on this month and my mate who's going with me asked when it was, she checked on Google and its on Friday coming up! id forgotten about it completely

Ouch.

Oooh we like some Jimmy Carr, good thing your friend asked you! Enjoy!

Was a little surprised its so soon. Lucky she asked really! Honestly can't remember much, can't rebember anything I did yesterday or last week! Very stressed.
Jimmy Carr will be awesome though, he needs to re sign my phone as its rubbed off since I took the tape off!

woop!
theres gonna be a new metafit class on Mondays now. YAY!

Hi Gina, hope you're doing ok?
Very jelous you're going to see Jimmy Carr, I wanted to get tickets for his show in Preston but never got around to it x

there was a few seats in the back jade, maybe these were bought by others who tried to sell them on :(

he remembered me and my friend from last year, even remembered my tattoo on my leg :D
when I asked him to sign my phone he said "again?" ahhhhhhh squeal! even said see you next year!
was quite funny, I was on front row, and part of the show he was waving his crotch..... right in front of me. I was eating my sweets at the time and he said "im up here, not in the bag!" so funny
I love that man.

there was a few seats in the back jade, maybe these were bought by others who tried to sell them on :(

he remembered me and my friend from last year, even remembered my tattoo on my leg :D
when I asked him to sign my phone he said "again?" ahhhhhhh squeal! even said see you next year!
was quite funny, I was on front row, and part of the show he was waving his crotch..... right in front of me. I was eating my sweets at the time and he said "im up here, not in the bag!" so funny
I love that man.

Sounds like you had a fab time Gina! I love Jimmy Carr, I will have to try get tickets next time!
Do you have much planned for the week ahead? Any holidays booked for this year? xx

no holidays away, just a few days off work for after my half marathons.

a friends asked me to take part in a walk from Preston to Blackpool on the 20th of July. no charge for it, he just asks for sponsorship to a charity :) July is a busy time for me it seems, got my next half marathon in 2 weeks then 6 days after its a 20 mile walk....

x

evening all :)

just back from the gym and done body combat, attack and little gym work. haven't used the calve raise machine before and tried it at 10 first, got used to how to use it..... found 10 very easy. upped it more and more until it was at 45kg and could manage that :) 15kg more than the guy on it before me!

was having a chat after combat to the instructor and herbalife distributer, she recommended me mixing the tea with lift off and having it as a shot! id be bouncing off the walls off that, the lift off alone has me bouncing about being giddy!

ooh jade- buy the evening post on Saturday, or if you have the LEP check it out, the combatathons in it! :D YAY!

so todays food plan.....
B: shake
L: soup, bread roll, yoghurt
T: mushroom stir fry
T2: strawberry protein shake blended with banana and blueberries
S: 2 peanut protein bars (morning and afternoon)

checked on myfitnesspal and im way under on my cals what I should be having, so going to try and up it to 1850. challenge, I eat about 900 a day without knowing it.

Last edited:
:) morning!
Had my tea and I'm feeling buzzy! Good thing, got les mills launches today at gym and it's 2 sets of triple classes ;) one morning, one afternoon! Yay!
Waiting on friends baby news too, she's due today so if baby comes I can race to the hospital to be with her :)

todays plan:
B: toffee apple shake and lemon tea

lift off and water
body attack
body combat
body pump
60 minute walk

S: peanut protein bar

L: strawberry and vanilla protein smoothie with cherries and strawberries
- made with 2 scoops USN pure protein strawberry and 1 scoop herbalife vanilla free from

S: lemon tea

body attack
body combat
body pump
60 min walk

T: whatever the hell I want lol, after all that I can eat a big pizza and feel no guilt!!!

Wow, Gina.......stumbled across your diary by accident as contemplating herbalife for weight loss. How do you fit all those classes/marathons in??

You are an inspiration :)

I don't have much time for anything else but im happy with that.
usually run straight after work and same with classes, cant do anything before work as im not a morning person. I have more energy after work too.
fitting in the marathon training isn't easy, I have missed a few classes like Thursday's, Monday's and Saturday mornings. I do miss my Saturday morning triple class but I have replaced it with a long run session instead.

did a leg workout in the gym today, used the calf press and went up until I couldn't do any heavier. actually got up to 55kg before I could only do 8 out of the 10 reps I planned. just 1kg less than what I weight :D

stick to the weekend for my main workouts, they might get even busier as my cousin has asked me to help him train :D my auntie wants to come running with me during the week too aswell as gym classes.... so its gonna be even busier!

Back