Herbalife Diary

todays plan is like this:
B: protein smoothie made with berries and strawberry protein
L: strawberry protein shake
body pump and spinning
T: grilled chicken and spring greens

so a low carb high protein day :)

I've just looked at the protein/carbs label on the Herbalife F1 vanilla and it has 17.5g of protein and 22g of carbs in one portion??? Is that right??? 21.5g of the carbs is sugar??? I know it's not the 'sugar' we know but still, it's quite high even if you count the lactose from the milk into it. I suppose because Herbalife shakes are meal replacements, they might be different from the protein powders people use when they want to build muscle. Which protein shake did you buy? I'd love to find a nice strawberry one.

I've just looked at the protein/carbs label on the Herbalife F1 vanilla and it has 17.5g of protein and 22g of carbs in one portion??? Is that right??? 21.5g of the carbs is sugar??? I know it's not the 'sugar' we know but still, it's quite high even if you count the lactose from the milk into it. I suppose because Herbalife shakes are meal replacements, they might be different from the protein powders people use when they want to build muscle. Which protein shake did you buy? I'd love to find a nice strawberry one.

the carbs arnt that high compared to others but still too high for me daily. I use USN pure protein. its quite thick if made with milk, tried it with water but I don't like it.
its cheaper here than what I paid
USN Pure Protein GF 1 2.28kg - Strawberry | Supplements

Hope you're feeling better Gina? Have you been upto much this weekend? x

feling a bit better now thanks :) just been keeping busy this weekend, starting my marathon training soon too :D x

Oohhh I like the sound of that. They have all sorts of different flavours as well. Did you know Herbalife US have flavours that we don't have? For instance, Pina Colada?? I need to resist and go through my Herbalife ones first tho. I got a bit over enthusiastic and bought too many tubs of F1!

pina colada? that's sounds lush!
most ill buy in now is 2, but this tub of protein shake has 40 servings in it too.

todays a good ish day...
B: half a protein smoothie blended with strawberries and half a banana
5 1/2 mile run
S: other half of smoothie and half a banana
L: protein smoothie blended with blueberries
T: chicken chargrill with spring greens

its my friends birthday today, so im going to buy her a mcdonalds and bring it to work for her. also her last day before she leaves on maternity, lucky git. will try to not drink so much tonight, but my friend can only have one pint anyway so looks like we will both be sober!

Sounds good :) Enjoy your evening with your friend!

I resisted the temptation of McDonald's and went home to make a healthy meal of grilled chicken and veg!
bought nikki a donut too, a chocolate one with baby foot prints on it with either blue or pink crème in the middle ^_^

Hi, can I just ask about the F1 shakes? My personal trainer told me its 1 tablespoon to 250ml milk but I read that it's 2? I'm using it for weight loss:)

It's 2 tablespoons of F1 you need and additional 1 or 2 tablespoons of F3 if you want to add more protein.

Hi Gina, just checking in to see how you're doing? Do you have much planned for the weekend? Well done on starting the marathon training, that's amazing! xxx

morning all :)

I have a good weekend planned, got bon jovi tickets for Saturday but im struggling to find a hotel in Manchester! all the cheap ones are booked and the rest are all £200+ a room. not paying that much or a hotel room

Ooo sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead. Hope you find a cheaper hotel, that's a bit much!

well no hotels are coming up, hostels are even expensive now.
best thing I can do is risk it and go for the last train back home.... hope I make it.

been out today and met up with a friend, had a picnic in the park. ended up with a tan, my feet are white and pale, there's a tan line from my socks! sunburn on my right arm and shoulders :(

Hey Gina what did you end up doing, did you get a hotel in the end or did you manage to get home ok?

lucky for me, the concert finished at 11, so made it well in time for the last train home!

still got a sore throat now lol. so worth it, want to go again!!

Lucky, sounds like you had a good time! :)

Sounds odd, but I felt angry at myself for being happy at being there. Buried my nan 2 days previously- shouldn't have felt any happiness or should I have been happy at bon jovi?!
My heads messed up, soon as I feel any happiness I feel guilt at being happy.
People think I'm coping but I'm scared of being happy! Don't know.....
Very messed up right now

Or maybe it was the release you needed, to let out your sadness and grief etc. People cope differently with different things. Personally I think it's good you went cos if you hadn't, what would you have been doing all weekend? Your nan will always have a place in your heart and I'm sure she'd want to live your life to the full, no? *hugs*

Back