Step 1 Sole Source + here again...but the doubt has made me stronger...

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Hi guys. Im here once again with more determination than ever. Been told i won't lose weight and this has made me think...screw u lol. Pardon my language!
Im weighing in at 13.11 at the moment and want to be 10 stone. Im having shakes and the small meal Im making even smaller by dividing it into 2!! Im not hungry but tempted by smells. Minimins is helping me loads id love some support x
Lisa

Well don't know if anyone reading but had a bit of a mishap today...eggy bread mm mm it was gorgeous...... Not happy but no biggy

oooo sounds yummy but bad for you! the biggest mishap i get is eating melba toast lmao :(

Not had a 100% day again. Really need to have a quiet word with myself and start again.

Letting myself down again. Its period time though and can't help myself !

Oh Lisa......I've just come on my period too and it is the most difficult time isn't it! Do you have an event/occasion that you are losing weight for? I always find that spurs me on....for me its a my 30th birthday party at the end of November. I feel motivated to lose weight for it and I keep thinking of that everytime i feel tempted to 'cheat'.

Been doing crappy letting myself down. Gonna try again.need to.

Nikie said:
Oh Lisa......I've just come on my period too and it is the most difficult time isn't it! Do you have an event/occasion that you are losing weight for? I always find that spurs me on....for me its a my 30th birthday party at the end of November. I feel motivated to lose weight for it and I keep thinking of that everytime i feel tempted to 'cheat'.

Period over now....so i need to sort myself out!!!

How are you doing now Lisa?

Cheated yesterday...but starting fresh today. Really wanna do this x thanks fir asking. How u doing?

Its only 1130 but iv struggled so much im very happy to get here!! Had 1 shake and a bottle of water. But i am starving!!

Every day is a fresh day remember! I'm doing good.....I'm drinking my water, had one shake so far....trying to have my next one at 2pm to space it out a bit! My mouth feels really dry which is odd considering how much water I've been consuming!! I'm in ketosis and lucky to not get hungry at the moment. My stomach was rumbling a bit yesterday evening but I didn't feel starving so I was able to work through it. My office is above a load of restaurants and I can smell the food which isn't helping! Good thing I am so determined to do this! Also, although I am pretty motivated another trick I have it to actually not bring my bank card into work with me! That way I have no money and cannot go and get food!

Are you at work at the moment?

Im on hol from uni right now...so sat at home!!!! Not good

Ahh! Yes, I have found it easiest to be at work to be honest! If I was at home I'd be bored and that's when I always eat so I can totally emphasis with that. If fact, this weekend will be a test for me. I'm hoping to clean the whole house and have yet another bath to distract me! When I was at uni I lost quite a lot of weight in between my 2nd and 3rd year during the 3 month summer holidays and when I went back I was 2 dress sizes smaller and had dyed my hair from blonde to chocolate brown! Every one thought I was a transfer student and it was amazing! My aim is to get back down to that weight actually!!

Whilst at uni I did quite well to keep the weight off.....I ate/drank what I wanted and went to the gym 5 times a week (pretty hardcore!) and it wasnt until about 3 years later, when I moved in with my fiance, that I started to gain the weight back. Now we have been living together for 5 years and I am definitely the biggest I have ever been. He is doing cambridge with me so I have a really good support system.

Do you have people who are supporting you on this (other than us ;)?)

*Empathise not emphasis....sorry SS brain!

Im on hol from uni right now...so sat at home!!!! Not good

Have you got the water supplement stuff??? Great idea I read yesterday was to freeze it into ice lolly moulds then you can have a flavoured lolly - something to take ur mind off nibbles if you're bored at home maybe? I'm planning on making some this week to help me over the weekend as my other half is going to be working every evening so that leaves me at home with the dogs and the fridge!!!!

Look back at your very first post on this thread.......people told you that you couldnt do this. I bet they told you, you weren't strong enough to take control of what goes into your own mouth and you would stay as you are forever. Prove these people wrong Lisa.

ive done bothering what people think, ive claimed many a time im dieting and im going to be slim etc etc few weeks later im sat eating biscuits, crisps etc! i can tell everything thinks yeh whatever when i say this time i mean it but i just keep thing well do you know what wait til im a size 10 with a flat tummy then you can all look at my middle finger haha....then ill get ready for the jelousy ;) you know you want to do it and thats all that matters. ive cheated loads over the past month since being on this diet its not easy! alot of people on here claim to just stick to it and thats it and it was easy but i find it hard as im home as a full time mummy to my almost 2 year old so getting bored in the day usually id snack but i cant aghh. only lost 11lb in a month not even a stone and thats from cheating....i know if i put my mind to it and took it more seriously id of lost well over a stone probably a stone and a half which is half way to my goal of 3st!! you CAN do this xx

Back