Here Again :(

suzanne42

Hi guys
Well 2 years ago i lots an amazing 4 stone on lipotrim but due to lack of the gym, losing my job and becoming very lazy i'm about to start another roller coaster with Lipotrim
I've ballooned to a stagering 16 stone , dress size 18 - 20 :eek: , my back aches when i walk, my joints have have weakened due to the extra weight and im generally feeling very unhappy with myself ..
So i have just thrown all the goodies out of the cupboard and fridge and im off to the chemist tomorrow for my shakes .

Ive been on Lipotrim 3 times now and each time been happy with the results. I am aware the first week is the hardest but im determind :)

Welcome hun, I am in a similar place to u , i lost over 4st last time i did LT, kept it off for 18mnts and then life hit me a few bangs and i let them overcome me, I am now starting at 17st 1lb, almost heaviest i have ever been, On day 3 so we are not to different yes it is hard but doable :D

Good luck with your restart, there are a few of us re-starters here to keep you company :)

After reading all the, "starting again" threads I'm wondering what % manage to keep the weight off effectively.

I'm still yo-yoing between being 1 stones and 2.5 stones over my goal weight... Very annoying and it can't be healthy :(

Sorry for being negative I do hope you lose the weight easily and keep it off this time!

Plenty do keep the weight off, hence we don't see them on the boards, it seems a lot regain, coz we all come back here. That's my theory anyway, I need to keep faith. As many say, the maintaining is the hardest bit. :)

Back