HERE AGAIN!

hi emmy. yes 99% of it is hand made. the only characters i havent messed with are the tinkerbell and the dolls. i just dont think i could ever get them looking realistic enough. oh yeah and a spider man figure from when i first started. i think i could do him now. it didnt take me too long to learn, you just have to have time which i dont have much of with 4 kids. your always learning when caking, every cake is different. i must say though, that i do love it when someone requests a cake that ive already done because its so much easier a second time. you should have a go definately. if you need any tips you know where i am. and thanks for the compliment on the cakes x

right. bit of a dilemma really. been on lipo for nearly a week now and as some of you know i am still breastfeeding. since ive been on it my baby has had the runs, TMI i know. but, i mean really bad. it literally started the same night. like in the middle of the night i heard a bubble then im having o change my bed sheets as he was really bad. bless him, he didnt even wake up though until i started cleaning him up. well hes been like this ever since. im only worried that its going to end up causing him some damage.

so, i am going to try having 1 teatime meal every other night to see if this can counteract some of it. if its something IN the lipo then its not going to make a difference, but maybe if its just because im not eating it might work, if this doesnt work im going to try a meal every night.

i cant believe it. im genuinely gutted. ive lost 11lb so far this week. any tips anyone can give me plleeeaaassseeee :( x

Back