HERE AGAIN!

5stonetolose

well, here i am again. this could be a long one :). i have been on lipo a few times before. first successful time was back in 2009 when i lost 3 stone in 9 weeks. i had a couple of failures after that. then i did it again for 12 weeks in 2011 and was 1 stone off target. then i got pregnant with baby number 4.

after having baby i tried slimming world, then i tried to go back on lipo, but because i was breastfeeding it affected babys bowel a bit. i have since done atkins, stuck to it for a bit and have steered off.

i am kind of an all or nothing girl. and at the moment, i feel like i need to be a nothing girl. thats where lipo comes in. although im still breastfeeding, baby is nearly 11 months now and doesnt soley rely on my boobs, so i feel like its time.

i think im probably the biggest ive been and as much as i keep telling myself to embrace my fat and deal with it, thats just not who i am. im definately not comfortable in my own skin. i hate not being able to just wear what i want. i have a holiday coming up in 8 weeks , and as much as i will probably still be a size 18 by the time i go, at least i will feel a bit more comfortable.

i dont start lipo until next monday, so i will have 7 weeks until my holiday then. am just wondering what your losses have ben in 7 weeks. im going to go back to my old diary on here and have a look at what i could lose. also, if anyone needs a diet buddy from next week, that would be brill. from experience, thats the best thing to keep you going xx

Hi I'm from manchester also. So far I have lost 20 lb in 4 weeks. I would imagine by using lt and still breast feeding you will be unrecognisable in 7 weeks lol. I don't think I could have done this whilst feeding my little one. He was constantly attached to me.. Good luck and keep us posted :) x

i know. my baby is pretty much the same. like literally, hangs off me day and night. but im just hoping his food keeps him regular. i also hope like you say, i will maybe lose more while still breast feeding, that would be awesome :). i will definately keep posted, this is all that got me through last time, good luck on your journey. how much weight do you have to lose? x

also, forgot to mention, i make cakes for a living, but have managed to lose 5 stone before so am positively going to do it again x

That's gonna take some willpower ( not testing the cakes) lol. I will only be doing it for another 3 weeks. I started weightwatchers last jan and went from 16 st to 13 then just kept putting on and loosing the same couple of pounds. It's my sisters wedding at the beginning of may and I wanted to get to 11 st ( only another 8lb to go) I think keeping it off will be the hard bit :)

Hey ya you will be amazed what you can do in 7 weeks Ive just finished 6 weeks and lost 2 stone 7lb so you could easy drop 2 dress sizes by then
I'm going on holiday June 24th and hoping to lose 2 more stone by then.

Good luck for next Monday :)

hi city lady. your right about the testing. last time i did it i had to bite into cakes to taste test them, then spit them out. that takes an immense amount of will power lol! your also right about keeping it off after. after losing 5 stone last time i thought i would never fall back to my normal way of eating, but how wrong was i. it didnt help getting pregnant. after this attempt i am going to follow atkins, as the science behind atkins will hopefully help me keep it off. and well done on your loss by the way, youve done brilliantly.

emmy lu, well done on your weight loss and you will easily be able to lose the weight by then, youve done so well up to now, im hoping to lose about 2 and a half stone by the time i go on holiday. i would be about 15 stone then and a size 18. its mad really. the first time i went on lipo in 2009, i was 15st 6 and felt awful. now i just want to get back to that to be able to wear some alright clothes.

am kind of looking forward to monday. i know it will be hard work. baking cakes and having 4 kids with their little treats, but one thing i did notice last time, is that when i eat well or do well ,everyone else including my OH does well. so hopefully, i can fedd him atkins and get used to it then i will be prepared for when i come off lipo.

keep up the good work guys

xx

hi city lady. your right about the testing. last time i did it i had to bite into cakes to taste test them, then spit them out. that takes an immense amount of will power lol! your also right about keeping it off after. after losing 5 stone last time i thought i would never fall back to my normal way of eating, but how wrong was i. it didnt help getting pregnant. after this attempt i am going to follow atkins, as the science behind atkins will hopefully help me keep it off. and well done on your loss by the way, youve done brilliantly.

emmy lu, well done on your weight loss and you will easily be able to lose the weight by then, youve done so well up to now, im hoping to lose about 2 and a half stone by the time i go on holiday. i would be about 15 stone then and a size 18. its mad really. the first time i went on lipo in 2009, i was 15st 6 and felt awful. now i just want to get back to that to be able to wear some alright clothes.

am kind of looking forward to monday. i know it will be hard work. baking cakes and having 4 kids with their little treats, but one thing i did notice last time, is that when i eat well or do well ,everyone else including my OH does well. so hopefully, i can fedd him atkins and get used to it then i will be prepared for when i come off lipo.

xx

wow you have an amazing resolve not actually swallowing any cake...that's my fave thing in the world! Partly why I am on the lipotrim train I guess so need to forget them for a while longer haha!

i too have noticed when I look after myself so too does my OH who is currently on a body buff mission and eating an amazing amount protein...not that he even needs much work haha!

i have lost and gained the same 2-3 stone so many times its a bore and each time I gain bit more too....when I started trying to lose weight this year, I too was 17.8 stone and was beyond appalled and shocked as to how I ever got that big as its the biggest I have ever been...after stalling on my high protein diet and getting distracted I started lipotrim a few weeks ago and am hoping to achieve a good weightloss on here for the longer term....despite my wobble last week and restart, it feels easier this time for some strange reason ;0/

I have a wedding on 18th May for which I found an amazing dress to wear so that's my focus for now....but like you, it would be nice to actually wear some of the clothes I already own so I would be over the moon and back again at a 2 stone loss here for now..but obviously I need to do more lol

Good luck for Monday and beyond....keep us posted and I'm sure you'll see my random thoughts/posts as I battle through x

well. today i went and got weighed. my first day on lipotrim. i am 17st 13.5lb. wow. i got my other half to take some photos of me so i can look back in a few weeks and see exactly why i started lipotrim. im only doing it for 7 week this time as thats when i go on holiday. but i feel like ive come into this a bit wiser this time as i know if i do atkins after i can stay in ketosis. i hope to lose 3 stone, but i dont think thats realistic in 7 weeks. so what will be will be.

mrsfeeneytobe, youll be in that dress before you know it. you are doing fab. how is everyone else doing.

xx

g5worrall, i am up for it. i have to be, sick of feeling, wellll, sick i guess. dont worry about your weight. stick to lipo and that 3 stone will be off before you know it.

i bought peppermint tea today which got me through last time. im naturally a warm person, a week on lipo soon sorts that out. i become freezer like. i also bought fizzy water to help me feel fuller for longer. also got a vanilla shake. didnt take to them originally but am going to try it with coffee.

what do people do with theres. do you use hot water instead of cold for a latte, any other ideas

xx

I tried a coffee made with hot water and a vanilla shake. Didn't enjoy it to be honest even though I remember last time I had them every day. Might give one another chance tonight see how it is. Ooh peppermint tea I might give that a go. Had a headache today but that's probably withdrawal from sugar I have that much or should I say used to have!. How's your day 2 been? X

hi gina. my day today has been fine. i started with a headache last night and new i would wake up with it so i took some nurofen before bed and then again this morning and ive been fine. last few times solpadine has been my savour. have had lots of cake planning to do today so have been busy, have a submarine cake for friday, jammie dodger cupcakes, a belle cake and a baby tv cake to for saturday. to be honest, im glad because it will keep me occupied which is what is needed in the first week i think.

peppermint tea saves the day, takes a week to get used to but it will become your best friend. what has your day been like. do you have anything planned to keep you occupied this week?

might give the latte a go in the morning

xx

Hey ya you will be amazed what you can do in 7 weeks Ive just finished 6 weeks and lost 2 stone 7lb so you could easy drop 2 dress sizes by then
I'm going on holiday June 24th and hoping to lose 2 more stone by then.

Good luck for next Monday :)

Your weight losses are fantastic. Well done! I hope my weight loss is as good.

morning troopers. how has your week been up to now gina. mine has been fine. no major headaches up to now. keep catching them before they take hold. im expecting them though. although expecting a lull soon, especially as i have 3 cake to do and have to stay up late night to do them. looks like a massive lie in is in order on sunday. pppfffttttt. not with 4 kids lol! today i am going to finish my submarine cake, cover my belle cake and hopefully start the bits for my baby tv cake. what are you all up to today

soontobeskinni, your doing fab, thats an amazing amount of weight, keep up the good work hun :)

keep going guys, we can do it xx

Sounds like your in for a busy day! I've always wanted to learn to make and decorate cakes as its something i could do from home with the kids, i was looking up courses. How long did it take you to learn? Xx

hi emmilu. im self taught, never done a course. i started 2 years ago. i had seen a thomas the tank cake in a window and wanted it for my son. my mum told me to learn how to do it myself. so i did. although i never got to do that cake as by the time his birthday came around 4 months later i had 4 other cakes to do the same weekend and he got stuck with a mr tumble cake, which he loved. google is great for everything cake and so is youtube. it will teach you everything you need to know. i have a facebook page kerry gent (kerryskakes) if you want to look. you will have to friend request though. it has a picture of tinkerbell as my avatar. you should have a go, the kids is why i started doing it properly.

xx

Thank you ill take a look now! It's great how you did it all, it looks so hard when you see the cakes with all the details but I'd love to do it, I'm defiantly going to have a go. How long did it take you to learn, must be so tempting to eat a bit x

Wow they are amazing your so clever!!! Do you do it all yourself even the characters? Best cakes I've ever seen! Making me hungry now lol

Back