• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here comes the weekend!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:DUsually I dread saturdays on LT but this time it doesn't seem to fizz on me. I'm really happy to just keep on and so far not missing anything. I have 3 new books to get through and a mountain of laundry so I'll have plenty to occupy my time.

This saturday I will be at least 7lbs lighter than I was last saturday so I am one happy flower! :D :D

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi great attituide!!! welcome back and best of luck! ;)
i have a book that i'm tryin to read every evening but i end up comming on line instead! cant put mininins down and pick book up!!

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
I LOVE weekends :) especially after a ridiculously busy working week, and writing and submitting my latest Open Uni course essay (wahoo!).

Off shopping with a friend tomorrow - inevitably i need a few new clothes, but also visiting the art and craft market in Manchester then heading to the cinema for "Coco before Chanel". A lovely girlie day :)

I too have a huge pile of books to get through, although i have Henry V to start for my course...

BlackRose

Gold Member
lol, I know but it's such a great forum isn't it? Nightmare when you've things to do though lol.

As long as you're keeping yourself occupied that's the main thing.

I'm off to bed now -I don't like to stay up too late in the early days of LT, quiet hours invite food demons but they won't catch me, no they won't!! ;) ;) :D

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im going to dublin horse show with my daughter tommor after work so looking forward to it have never been and have always wanted to go since i was a kid !

night black rose, sleep well :)

have a great days shopping elle well deserved ;)

BlackRose

Gold Member
OOOh Elle Em, lucky you! lol. I don't love the history plays let me tell you! Though that one is quite good - in fact we could use one of it's most famous lines as a motivational prop on this site...

'Once more unto the breach, dear friends, Once more...' (;))

You did mean the Shakespeare play right? lol

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Yay Rose, 7lb lighter, what a great thing to achieve in one week! Enjoy your weekend and treat yourself (and I don't mean to the laundry or ironing!) Buy yourself something nice like a beauty treatment or a nice bunch of flowers to celebrate getting through your first week!

Ell-Emm, just out of interest, whereabouts in Manchester is the art and craft market and what time is it open? I ask coz my sis lives in Cheshire not far from Manchester Airport and I'm up there tomorrow. I love arty crafty things.

x

S: 13st2lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st9lb(12.5%)
Well weekends here and I'm off to bed after night shift then lots of prep for carboot sale I'm doing tomorrow.Having a good clear out so should be kept busy then I have to plan my refeed menue for next week(nervous and excited at the same time)
Busy busy busy

Hope everyone has a good weekend with lots of water :)

Kirsty xxx

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
Cuddlyfairy, the arts and craft market is on in St ANn's Square, bang in the city centre. It's a gorgeous day here so going to enjoy it and maybe find myself a little treat :) I believe it';s on all week.

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Absolutely brilliant positive attitude BlackRose! Love it......we need to be so positive on LT!!!

Have a great weekend and hope you enjoyed your reading and getting all your chores done!!!!!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Cuddlyfairy, the arts and craft market is on in St ANn's Square, bang in the city centre. It's a gorgeous day here so going to enjoy it and maybe find myself a little treat :) I believe it';s on all week.
Thank you for that, I'll ask my bro-in-law to tell me how to get there. We're only here for a few days but I would love to have a look round.

x