Here comes the weekend!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
:DUsually I dread saturdays on LT but this time it doesn't seem to fizz on me. I'm really happy to just keep on and so far not missing anything. I have 3 new books to get through and a mountain of laundry so I'll have plenty to occupy my time.

This saturday I will be at least 7lbs lighter than I was last saturday so I am one happy flower! :D :D

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

hi great attituide!!! welcome back and best of luck! ;)
i have a book that i'm tryin to read every evening but i end up comming on line instead! cant put mininins down and pick book up!!

I LOVE weekends :) especially after a ridiculously busy working week, and writing and submitting my latest Open Uni course essay (wahoo!).

Off shopping with a friend tomorrow - inevitably i need a few new clothes, but also visiting the art and craft market in Manchester then heading to the cinema for "Coco before Chanel". A lovely girlie day :)

I too have a huge pile of books to get through, although i have Henry V to start for my course...

lol, I know but it's such a great forum isn't it? Nightmare when you've things to do though lol.

As long as you're keeping yourself occupied that's the main thing.

I'm off to bed now -I don't like to stay up too late in the early days of LT, quiet hours invite food demons but they won't catch me, no they won't!! ;) ;) :D

im going to dublin horse show with my daughter tommor after work so looking forward to it have never been and have always wanted to go since i was a kid !

night black rose, sleep well :)

have a great days shopping elle well deserved ;)

OOOh Elle Em, lucky you! lol. I don't love the history plays let me tell you! Though that one is quite good - in fact we could use one of it's most famous lines as a motivational prop on this site...

'Once more unto the breach, dear friends, Once more...' (;))

You did mean the Shakespeare play right? lol

Yay Rose, 7lb lighter, what a great thing to achieve in one week! Enjoy your weekend and treat yourself (and I don't mean to the laundry or ironing!) Buy yourself something nice like a beauty treatment or a nice bunch of flowers to celebrate getting through your first week!

Ell-Emm, just out of interest, whereabouts in Manchester is the art and craft market and what time is it open? I ask coz my sis lives in Cheshire not far from Manchester Airport and I'm up there tomorrow. I love arty crafty things.

x

Well weekends here and I'm off to bed after night shift then lots of prep for carboot sale I'm doing tomorrow.Having a good clear out so should be kept busy then I have to plan my refeed menue for next week(nervous and excited at the same time)
Busy busy busy

Hope everyone has a good weekend with lots of water :)

Kirsty xxx

Cuddlyfairy, the arts and craft market is on in St ANn's Square, bang in the city centre. It's a gorgeous day here so going to enjoy it and maybe find myself a little treat :) I believe it';s on all week.

Absolutely brilliant positive attitude BlackRose! Love it......we need to be so positive on LT!!!

Have a great weekend and hope you enjoyed your reading and getting all your chores done!!!!!

Cuddlyfairy, the arts and craft market is on in St ANn's Square, bang in the city centre. It's a gorgeous day here so going to enjoy it and maybe find myself a little treat :) I believe it';s on all week.

Thank you for that, I'll ask my bro-in-law to tell me how to get there. We're only here for a few days but I would love to have a look round.

x

Back