ProPoints Here for the last time!

Lol and tbf u can eat almist anythinf within reason in ww its jus about pickin wisely!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's true! I bring to your attention my 52pp Dominos lol x

Oh my god x I love dominos and could easily eat a whole pizza x

I normally have a Small for 24pp but decided to blow out that night as it was the same price for Small or Large! X

Soca smalls 24pp thats ok i think for treat xxx

That's a Veggie Supreme, couldn't see a Meat one being much different? X

I love cheese and tomato and a small would defo do me for a treat x yum yum x

If u like Margherita, there's an amazing Pizza Express 8 Inch you can buy to cook at home, 15pp for the whole pizza! I made a 'Fakeaway' with all my Dominos Toppings to save 9pp! X

Ooo is there might get that for my saturday treat xxx

2 for £5 @ Sainsburys or 2 for £6 @ Tesco or £2.25 @ Morrisons :) x

Last edited:
If u like Margherita, there's an amazing Pizza Express 8 Inch you can buy to cook at home, 15pp for the whole pizza! I made a 'Fakeaway' with all my Dominos Toppings to save 9pp! X

Oh brill, I may have that then, defo worth it x your to good at call these ideas x

Oh brill, I may have that then, defo worth it x your to good at call these ideas x

I think I just think about things far too much ;-) x

Well ill deffo appreciate you other thinking as I will be always asking for help x

Ask Away :) We all have to start somewhere!!! How are u finding the plan? X

Ask Away :) We all have to start somewhere!!! How are u finding the plan? X

Well I do t start till Sunday but thought I pop in and get to know everyone a little x
I know the basis of it as been here so many times x but this time it's forever x

Well I do t start till Sunday but thought I pop in and get to know everyone a little x
I know the basis of it as been here so many times x but this time it's forever x

WW for Life! I'm in that Crew too :) x

Do you know what, I think with the support you give I can actually do it this time x

Awwwww I hope so Sweetie, I know I definitely found it easier with the help of Minis this time. X

Back