ProPoints Here for the last time!

Here to subscribe, good luck with it. think i would perfer a Saturday WI as use most of my weeklies at the weekend and with a Tuesday WI as i have at the moment that can be dangerous :)

Here to subscribe, good luck with it. think i would perfer a Saturday WI as use most of my weeklies at the weekend and with a Tuesday WI as i have at the moment that can be dangerous :)

I think I have probably had most week day WI and Saturday was the most productive x I found that I had to be strict to not over treat myself after weigh in but as I never usually used to use my weeklies it worked out good x

I start all over again tomorrow and I know I have probably gained way to much! I'm not finding out how much I weigh as I need to stop focusing about the damage and what I can do to never come back here x

Hi all x

So I went to group on Saturday x WI with out finding out the actual weight.
Gonna be weird as come Saturday I won't have preweighed to know what I've lost?

I've done my shop and prepared as much as I can so the rest is down to will power x

I can do this.......

Hi all x

So I went to group on Saturday x WI with out finding out the actual weight.
Gonna be weird as come Saturday I won't have preweighed to know what I've lost?

I've done my shop and prepared as much as I can so the rest is down to will power x

I can do this.......

Good Luck for the week ahead, you CAN do this. You just have to believe! X

Today was good!

Bran flakes 3pp
Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Veg soup 2pp
Bread roll 5pp
French fries 2pp

Stew & 2 dumplings 12pp
Half roll 2pp

Belgium Options 1pp

29 used out of 34
No weeklys used x

I can do this x

Today was good!

Bran flakes 3pp
Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Veg soup 2pp
Bread roll 5pp
French fries 2pp

Stew & 2 dumplings 12pp
Half roll 2pp

Belgium Options 1pp

29 used out of 34
No weeklys used x

I can do this x

I feel like such a pig now with my 4 Dumplings ;-) Doing well Sweetie but remember to use all your Dailies.x Maybe have a bit more Cereal or Full Fat Crips? To use them up? X

I feel like such a pig now with my 4 Dumplings ;-) Doing well Sweetie but remember to use all your Dailies.x Maybe have a bit more Cereal or Full Fat Crips? To use them up? X

I don't know how that happened as I wasn't hungry either, I need to get some little treats in x treat size chocolate bars or something x

I don't know how that happened as I wasn't hungry either, I need to get some little treats in x treat size chocolate bars or something x

I've given up on Fun Size, I just end up eating more than one (Ooops!), I buy Full Size but only 5pp max. X

Tuesday 8th October

Bran flakes 3pp
Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Falafel 2pp
Thins 3pp
Salad 0pp
S-cream 1pp
TottillAs 5pp

Home made Cottage pie 10pp
Veg 0pp
Gravy 1 pp
Cauliflower cheese 2pp

Hello kitty biscuit 3pp?
Options mint 1pp

34/34
All weeklies

Yea I should that to x probably appreciate it more to x

I would :) If you wanted to know 5pp ones let me know and ill write u a list on here? X

Tuesday 8th October

Bran flakes 3pp
Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Falafel 2pp
Thins 3pp
Salad 0pp
S-cream 1pp
TottillAs 5pp

Home made Cottage pie 10pp
Veg 0pp
Gravy 1 pp
Cauliflower cheese 2pp

Hello kitty biscuit 3pp?
Options mint 1pp

34/34
All weeklies

Another Fab day :) Where did u get a HK Biscuit from? My daughter would love those. X

I would :) If you wanted to know 5pp ones let me know and ill write u a list on here? X Another Fab day :) Where did u get a HK Biscuit from? My daughter would love those. X

Hello kitty biscuits are from tescos x bear the party ring etc x I love them to x there yummy for 3 pp x
Yes please to 5pp? X

Wednesday 9th October

Bran flakes 3pp
Milk 2 pp
Banana 0pp
Loving this breakfast ATM x

Butternut squash soup 3pp
Pitta round 5pp
French fries 2pp
Milky Way crispy roll 4pp
Apple 0pp

Chicken in tomato&herb sauce 4pp
Jacket smile 3pp
Salad 0pp
Mayo 4pp

Options 1pp
4 squares of green and blacks mini bar 4pp

34/34
No weeklies used

Liking the green and blacks!! Are they the little bars you get in a pkt with all diff flavours?? If so I am going shopping x

Hey Lozzie :)

Firstly and Most Importantly the Green n Blacks Mini Bars (If 15g as I suspect?) are only 2pp, I LOVE them! Such good 'value' Its 1 Bar for 2pp, 2 Bars for 4pp or 3 Bars for 7pp. PS-They are £5 Per Box in Asda but you can get 3 for £10 which I think works out at 36 Bars for £10 which is only 27.7p per Bar, excellent Value for both money and pp! X

Secondly the 5pp Choc I have found and keep in my Fridge (These are the from Multi-Bar Packs which you can normally buy for £1 in Supermarkets)

DM Caramel
DM Fruit n Nut
Twirl Twin
Crunchie
Galaxy Ripple
Maltesars (But if you take 3 out they are only 4pp lol)
Toblerone
Walnut Whip
Smarties

Hope this helps you :) x

Hey Lozzie :) Firstly and Most Importantly the Green n Blacks Mini Bars (If 15g as I suspect?) are only 2pp, I LOVE them! Such good 'value' Its 1 Bar for 2pp, 2 Bars for 4pp or 3 Bars for 7pp. PS-They are £5 Per Box in Asda but you can get 3 for £10 which I think works out at 36 Bars for £10 which is only 27.7p per Bar, excellent Value for both money and pp! X Secondly the 5pp Choc I have found and keep in my Fridge (These are the from Multi-Bar Packs which you can normally buy for £1 in Supermarkets) DM Caramel DM Fruit n Nut Twirl Twin Crunchie Galaxy Ripple Maltesars (But if you take 3 out they are only 4pp lol) Toblerone Walnut Whip Smarties Hope this helps you :) x

Heading to asda this afternoon with my tenner!!! I love green and blacks and 2pp wow, I could not get a big bar of the stuff as I know I would eat, eat and eat until finished! But these being individually wrapped keeps me on track!! X

Heading to asda this afternoon with my tenner!!! I love green and blacks and 2pp wow, I could not get a big bar of the stuff as I know I would eat, eat and eat until finished! But these being individually wrapped keeps me on track!! X

Whoop Whoop! Gotta love a Bargain!!! X

Back