ProPoints Here for the last time!

Hey Lozzie :)

Firstly and Most Importantly the Green n Blacks Mini Bars (If 15g as I suspect?) are only 2pp, I LOVE them! Such good 'value' Its 1 Bar for 2pp, 2 Bars for 4pp or 3 Bars for 7pp. PS-They are £5 Per Box in Asda but you can get 3 for £10 which I think works out at 36 Bars for £10 which is only 27.7p per Bar, excellent Value for both money and pp! X

Secondly the 5pp Choc I have found and keep in my Fridge (These are the from Multi-Bar Packs which you can normally buy for £1 in Supermarkets)

DM Caramel
DM Fruit n Nut
Twirl Twin
Crunchie
Galaxy Ripple
Maltesars (But if you take 3 out they are only 4pp lol)
Toblerone
Walnut Whip
Smarties

Hope this helps you :) x

I take my 3 malteases out haha i worked this out a while ago so now i always give them t carl :D!

Hey Lozzie :) Firstly and Most Importantly the Green n Blacks Mini Bars (If 15g as I suspect?) are only 2pp, I LOVE them! Such good 'value' Its 1 Bar for 2pp, 2 Bars for 4pp or 3 Bars for 7pp. PS-They are £5 Per Box in Asda but you can get 3 for £10 which I think works out at 36 Bars for £10 which is only 27.7p per Bar, excellent Value for both money and pp! X Secondly the 5pp Choc I have found and keep in my Fridge (These are the from Multi-Bar Packs which you can normally buy for £1 in Supermarkets) DM Caramel DM Fruit n Nut Twirl Twin Crunchie Galaxy Ripple Maltesars (But if you take 3 out they are only 4pp lol) Toblerone Walnut Whip Smarties Hope this helps you :) x

Thanks so much for the 5pp x I'll be buying some of these x

Omg really? I couldn't find them, so I guessed x I had a gift box with loads in x maybe the 36 one you said x they are Devine x

Thanks so much for the 5pp x I'll be buying some of these x

Omg really? I couldn't find them, so I guessed x I had a gift box with loads in x maybe the 36 one you said x they are Devine x

Glad to be of service :) Just make sure if u do 'stray' and have 3 at a time it's 7pp! X

Hi everyone, here to follow, I'm starting next week hopefully to b a skinny bride next year!! Aiming to lose 5stone by July, works out at 2lb a week :-/ hopefully this is achievable x x x

Hi everyone, here to follow, I'm starting next week hopefully to b a skinny bride next year!! Aiming to lose 5stone by July, works out at 2lb a week :-/ hopefully this is achievable x x x
Hey x
I've only just started and tbh with the people on here I think your be absolutely fine x they are all
So helpful And Know most things there's never a reason to fail x

Good luck xxx

Hey :waves hello: Will u be starting your own diary? X

Hi, thanks for that!! :)

Yes I think I've just successfully set 1 up Ive not done this for a while & I've forgot what I'm doing!!

Hope you can find me, I'd love all the support I can get :) xx

Hey x
I've only just started and tbh with the people on here I think your be absolutely fine x they are all
So helpful And Know most things there's never a reason to fail x

Good luck xxx

We try to be friendly and welcoming :) x

Thursday 10th October
Bran flakes and milk 5 pp
Banana

Soup 3pp
Pitta 4pp
Apple
Orange
French fries 2pp

Milky buttons mini bag 2pp

Gastro cracked pepper and salted fish 7pp (absolutely Devine)
Boiled potatoes 5p
Broccoli
Peas 1pp

30mins swim 3pp earnt x

Hot chocolate 1pp
1green and blacks 15g 2pp
Hello kitty biscuits 3pp

28/28
Used 1/3 of activity
No weeklies x

You are indeed x I know ill never have any excuses, it's just what I need x

A Kick up the bum or pat on the back, whatever u need! X

Thursday 10th October
Bran flakes and milk 5 pp
Banana

Soup 3pp
Pitta 4pp
Apple
Orange
French fries 2pp

Milky buttons mini bag 2pp

Gastro cracked pepper and salted fish 7pp (absolutely Devine)
Boiled potatoes 5p
Broccoli
Peas 1pp

30mins swim 3pp earnt x

Hot chocolate 1pp
1green and blacks 15g 2pp
Hello kitty biscuits 3pp

28/28
Used 1/3 of activity
No weeklies x

Yey for G&B ;-) Which brand of Pitta do you buy? I was under the impression it should be Weeklies before AP but maybe I'm wrong? X

A Kick up the bum or pat on the back, whatever u need! X Yey for G&B ;-) Which brand of Pitta do you buy? I was under the impression it should be Weeklies before AP but maybe I'm wrong? X

It was the warburton round pitta x hope I got the correct points x
Ah ok x I wouldn't know x thanks I'll remember that x

I hope you are right, I used to point the entire round as 4pp!!! Was so impressed as it seemed like a lot! Glad you reminded me about them x

It was the warburton round pitta x hope I got the correct points x
Ah ok x I wouldn't know x thanks I'll remember that x

It sounds about right for a pitta :) How are u feeling tonight? X

I'm feeling really positive x very much in a good place x
How's you?

That's so good to know, bet you're excited for Saturday? I'm feeling good too :) x

Back