ProPoints Here for the last time!

Awwww thanks Lozzie. X How's your day been? X

A nice relaxing one x my daughter goes to nursery today and I don't work Fridays so I went swimming x followed by as sauna and steam x
I have now done all I can towards my first week weigh in x so will see tomorrow x

A nice relaxing one x my daughter goes to nursery today and I don't work Fridays so I went swimming x followed by as sauna and steam x
I have now done all I can towards my first week weigh in x so will see tomorrow x

Ooooo that sounds like the perfect day :) How old is your daughter? What is her name? X

Friday 11th October x

Moments breakfast bar 2pp

Subway salad 0pp
Sweet corn 1pp
Veggie patty 6pp (guess)
Mayo 4pp

Skinny latte 2pp
Ww biscuit 2pp

Home made veg soup 1pp
2 medium sliced bread 5pp
Spread 1pp

Mint hot chocolate 1pp
Marshmallows 6pp
Ww cherry slice 2pp

33/34 will eat last point somehow?
48/49 weeklies
10 activity points earnt this week x

Friday 11th October x

Moments breakfast bar 2pp

Subway salad 0pp
Sweet corn 1pp
Veggie patty 6pp (guess)
Mayo 4pp

Skinny latte 2pp
Ww biscuit 2pp

Home made veg soup 1pp
2 medium sliced bread 5pp
Spread 1pp

Mint hot chocolate 1pp
Marshmallows 6pp
Ww cherry slice 2pp

33/34 will eat last point somehow?
48/49 weeklies
10 activity points earnt this week x

Hey Sweetie :) Veggie Patty on its own is 4pp and a 'Usual' Subway Serving of Mayo is 2pp so you potentially saved yourself 4pp there :) x So you may have to eat 5pp tonight :) x

Hey Sweetie :) Veggie Patty on its own is 4pp and a 'Usual' Subway Serving of Mayo is 2pp so you potentially saved yourself 4pp there :) x So you may have to eat 5pp tonight :) x

Ah wow x that's brilliant x I love the pattys x
Defo be having that again x

Ah wow x that's brilliant x I love the pattys x
Defo be having that again x

I normally have the Veggie Delite which is still 2pp for the Cheese so might as well spend the extra 2pp! X

Good Luck for WI Lozzie :) x

Well this week was a very good one x

I lost 7 and half x yeaaaaa x

OMG! Well Done Lozzie :) Told you to trust Aunty Serena ;-) I bet that's given you a real boost into Week 2? X

OMG! Well Done Lozzie :) Told you to trust Aunty Serena ;-) I bet that's given you a real boost into Week 2? X
Yes x
I have had a day of no counting but not gone mad x did you ever have a treat after weigh in?
I'm currently planning food for this week x so in the zone x
Thanks for all your help this week x

Yes x
I have had a day of no counting but not gone mad x did you ever have a treat after weigh in?
I'm currently planning food for this week x so in the zone x
Thanks for all your help this week x

You're Welcome Sweetie, it's been my pleasure. What delights have u had today? What do u have planned for the week ahead? I always always have a Treat after WI but always use my Weeklies, I have quite bad OCD and won't eat something unless I know the PP! I've been known to hunt through the bins at people's houses when I'm offered something so I can work out the pp before I accept! X

You're Welcome Sweetie, it's been my pleasure. What delights have u had today? What do u have planned for the week ahead? I always always have a Treat after WI but always use my Weeklies, I have quite bad OCD and won't eat something unless I know the PP! I've been known to hunt through the bins at people's houses when I'm offered something so I can work out the pp before I accept! X

Well I had a Gregg's sausage roll (10pp) not worth it!!!!!!
3 custard creams (5pp)
Tomato soup 6pp
Roll 5pp
Snicker 8pp defo not worth it!

I have wrote this down in my journal so hopefully I will remember the pp and remember not to waste do many x

So far I have
Tomato and spinach lasagne
Jacket quiche and salad
Chilli x but gonna attempted to use meat free mince?

Any ideas welcome. I find lunches hardest. X

Your day sounds lovely x me and my daughter are watching movies in doors today x

Well I had a Gregg's sausage roll (10pp) not worth it!!!!!!
3 custard creams (5pp)
Tomato soup 6pp
Roll 5pp
Snicker 8pp defo not worth it!

I have wrote this down in my journal so hopefully I will remember the pp and remember not to waste do many x

So far I have
Tomato and spinach lasagne
Jacket quiche and salad
Chilli x but gonna attempted to use meat free mince?

Any ideas welcome. I find lunches hardest. X

Your day sounds lovely x me and my daughter are watching movies in doors today x

Which movies are u watching? Tomato and Spinach Lasagne sounds amazing, is that your own recipe? I use Meat Free Mince but prefer the Non-Quorn one as you get more for your pp and tends to be cheaper! Do u have a Slow Cooker? It's funny isn't it how things which are so high in pp really aren't worry it in the end! I can't believe a Snickers is 8pp, a Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter is 7pp and I thought that was alot! X

Back