Here goes 10 stone to lose

I went of for a bath while he ate tea that helped loads now the bugger just waved a sausage sandwich infront of me he clearly dosent understand so ive come to bed now good job ive got u lot that understand x

Just remember 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels..'
That's what I keep reminding myself every time I see my OH stuffing his face with all the food he can muster! Bloody bugger never puts on a pound! x

peach pip said:
Guys the chicken soup gets better I really like it and I really wasn't keen at first xx

Right il take your word for it and once i get into ketosis will give it another try i think tastebuds alter all the time and at the moment mine are still very much in tha fast food state so hopefully will grow to like these things x

Just read there on another section, one of the girls added a bit of curry powder to the chicken soup... Gonna see the pharmacist first before doing this though, can't see how it would hurt!

The pharmasist told me not to add curry he said you can only add what is on your drinks list i read before somebody made a mint chocolate drink with a chocolate shake and pepermint tea so maybe check that one with the pharmasist and you go before me so let me know whats ok x

Hey girls I add pepper and curry powder to my soups and I've lost 2.5 stone in a month.... I also put coffee in every shake I have, and ive thrown mint in there also... So far not done me any harm until it does I will continue, however it may just be down to the individual so I have no idea really, I've also been using the wrong mouthwash! Haha oh so confused as usual dizzy peach xx

The pharmasist told me not to add curry he said you can only add what is on your drinks list i read before somebody made a mint chocolate drink with a chocolate shake and pepermint tea so maybe check that one with the pharmasist and you go before me so let me know whats ok x

I sent LT a an email there asking them a few questions, I'll also jot down some questions to ask the pharmacist when I go this Saturday - will keep you posted on what's said. It would just be nice to jazz up flavours a bit, its not the hunger that's getting to me its the monotony of flavours! Bleurrggghhh! x

Hey girls I add pepper and curry powder to my soups and I've lost 2.5 stone in a month.... I also put coffee in every shake I have, and ive thrown mint in there also... So far not done me any harm until it does I will continue, however it may just be down to the individual so I have no idea really, I've also been using the wrong mouthwash! Haha oh so confused as usual dizzy peach xx

2.5 stone in a month!? YOU GO GIRL!!!
I'm deffo going to get the addition of pepper and curry powder clarified. You're right in what you say, its down to the individual - what works for one won't necessarily work for another....It's not the eating I miss, its the flavours!!!! Gawwwssshhhh!! x

the hints and tips is particularly useful in answering all the questions above

Hiya ElectricLilac!!

Thank you for that link!!! x

you are very welcome, good luck x

It pretty much answered all of my questions. It's nice to know that I can mix the chocolate shake up with hot water - I'll have that for me brekkie tomorrow! I'll also enjoy adding coffee to my shakes too x

i would suggest that you mix the chocolate cold then heat it in the microwave, i have never managed to get the lumps out of it when you add hot water straight to the powder but that might be just me x

cold peppermint tea, ice cubes and chocolate shake is my fav personally

Make sure you take all 3 hun - its important! Is the chicken soup horrible? I only got strawberry and chocolate shakes this time. Would like to try the chicken soup though, what with the weather getting colder, it would be nice to have something warm other than black tea/coffee... I'm not too keen on the starwberry shake, like the chocolate though...Has anyone tried the flapjacks?
They're not hugely popular with most lol...

But then there are a few people who have only them...

Worth a try if you havent tried one.. but not for me!!

Hope its going well for you blueale :) the diet isn't easy and the first few days are the hardest but once your through them it does get easier honey :) ...just have to toughie it out at first ...but first WI usually gives you the incentive to carry on ;) x x x

The flapjacks are too disgusting for words lol.
Well done on your first days and keep up the good work. Make sure you have all 3 meals though x

Back