Here goes 10 stone to lose

They're not hugely popular with most lol...

But then there are a few people who have only them...

Worth a try if you havent tried one.. but not for me!!

I might just get 1 to try with my next lot of food...Going to grab a couple chicken soups too, would be nice to have something hot and savoury. The strawberry shake is just pure boakage :jelous: I am going to swap my remaining strawberry shakes with my mum - its her fave flavour! :confused:

Yaay another day done and managed all 3 shakes how long does it take to go in to ketosis is it too early after 2 days its just cos i have no hunger even the smell of food isnt tempting me ive had a dull headache all day and my mouth smells abd tastes like poop i have also felt slightly shakey this afternoon and had some kind of adrenilin rush x

Its normally between 3 and 5 days... But it sounds to me like your on your way!! The bad breath is a dead give away!!! X

Thanks hun i hope so even the shake.i had for tea tasted more palateble where as last night i could of cried at the thought of drnking it x

Hi chick, looking forward to next tuesday when you get weighed I bet you lose loads hun..... your doing really well... :) L xx

Going great Hun next week you will feel fantastic!! Oh and the shakes get better by the day as you discover how you like them xx

Day 3 nearly over and i even managed to take the kids to mcdonalds today as promised and i wasnt even tempted i am missing food but not hungry i think tjat has always been my problem i would have always eaten just for the sake of it i dont think i have ever really let myself get hungry in the past. So heres to a new life x

This is my 14th week although I did have 2 weeks off mid september!! It was my 30th so 1 wk re-feed and 1 wk holiday!!! X

well done blueale on getting to day 3 - this is when I found it hardest...Im moving into day 6 tomoz!!

Dee.. 14wks? You go girl!! I'm still on my first week and it is dragging on forever! x

Its weird... but it doesnt feel like that!!! Its flown for me it really has... some times have been tough but it gets easier!! x

Back