Here goes 10 stone to lose

How did you do with the 2 week break did u maintain and what was it like going back to tfr well done anyway how much have you lost now xx

This diet teaches you a lot!! Really makes you look at your behaviour and habits!!! XXX

Soooooo true Dee! I feel I know myself soooo much better now!
Dx

How did you do with the 2 week break did u maintain and what was it like going back to tfr well done anyway how much have you lost now xx

I did 1 week re-feed and lost 3lb... Then 1 week hols... I couldn't eat a lot but I ate what I wanted just small portions... Had loads of cider and wiNe lol and gained 6lb... But the week after it was off... So was mainly water from the booze!!!

I found it ok getting back on but I believe I am a rarity in that sense... I think its because I knew I was still so far from goal!

Been back on since!!!

Omg why is today (day 5) so hard i thpught i had got over the worst havnt felt hungry at all until today and now i am starving , aching all over, soo tired , pounding head and no energy and then to top it off i have some strange bleeding going on wht is happening i just wanna eat :'(

blueale21 said:
Omg why is today (day 5) so hard i thpught i had got over the worst havnt felt hungry at all until today and now i am starving , aching all over, soo tired , pounding head and no energy and then to top it off i have some strange bleeding going on wht is happening i just wanna eat :'(

Awww hun don't worry the worst day is different for everyone yours has just come on day five .... Would be a Saturday as well!! I know everyone says this but Just hang in there hun you will be so glad you did! Xxx

Nooooooo!!! Dont do it!!! You'll feel awfull!!! Think of all those reasons you want to do this!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Hang on in there!!! x

Hang on in there! Paracetamol, fizzy water and an early night are the best remedies ......and console yourself with the thought that Ketosis is really kicking in.

Dx

Hi chick do anything and everything you can to distract yourself.. all of the above, plus anything NON FOODY that you enjoy... how about a long soak followed by lovely pedicure/manicure or anything really, snuggle in ya fave Pj`s and dressing gown and get into a book maybe? Or stay on here with us lot lol xx YOU CAN DO IT.... I`m struggling myself this evening, so please don`t think your alone your not! L xx

Hang in there hun!! The worst of it REALLY does disappear! Days 3-4 were awful for me. I just wanted to give up and stuff my face, my mum, dad and OH kept me going.
I must admit, this is my first Saturday on this diet and it is weird not having a cold tin o' diet coke (I don't drink, have a wee allergy to alcohol) and nibbles! But, I had a chicken soup there (bit weird, sickly and bland :sigh:) and I feel full. Got my trusty 2ltr bottle of water beside me to keep me feeling full too. Chin up hun, we're all here for you :) xx

Thanks everyone its just so hard cos ny oh and family didnt wabt me to do it in.the.first place so i have no support network there before i started lt i had lost 32lbs on weight watchers so they all wanted me to carry on with that i just wanted to change my relationship with food i mean ww is great but you are still eating and therefore the temptation is still there i dont wanna make myself ill though my baby needs me and today i havnt had the energy to look after him oh well have still stayed 100% so il c how i feel tommorow x

we're all here to support you hun :) and well done on sticking to it today..There is another day under your belt!

Get a good night's rest - remember the clocks go back an hour! I think its fab that you're so determined :) x

Thanks everyone its just so hard cos ny oh and family didnt wabt me to do it in.the.first place so i have no support network there before i started lt i had lost 32lbs on weight watchers so they all wanted me to carry on with that i just wanted to change my relationship with food i mean ww is great but you are still eating and therefore the temptation is still there i dont wanna make myself ill though my baby needs me and today i havnt had the energy to look after him oh well have still stayed 100% so il c how i feel tommorow x

Well done you! Hope you have a better day today!

Hugs

Dx

Back