here goes again

candypie

Well folks tomorrow saturday is the day for me to start my journey. Did total solutions last year but didnt finish it to get to where i wanted and put it all back on so this time im doing it for 3 months and not giving up so wish me luck and lots of luck to eveyone else on this journey. I want to lose 3 and half stone and i will do it this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xx:jelous:

good luck, how is it going so far for day 1

hi first day over forgot how hard it is and had most excrutiating headache all day prob caffeine withdrawl think that happened last time but so fat this morning been fine. Back at work tonight nightshift think ill just take my bar with me dont usually have much at my break anyway never seem hungry at that time anyway!!

how are you doing today?

Good luck =))

how long did you do it for last time and how much did you lose?

hi did 2 night shifts with nothing but a coke zero in a ten hour shift and was a bit hungry but more just wanted to eat something especially as everyone around me eating! im sort of in and off shifts as i only do 3 nights and they are not together so the days when im working that night ive been up all day before shifts and had my 3 packs so means got nothing left to have during the night what a nightmare but im determined. This is day 4 and still going strong my friend is doing it as well and i think that helps as im not going to let her or myself down this time. Last year in jan i did for 6 wks and lost 24 pounds for a girls hol in benidorm and once got there i never looked back and put weight on again be it a year it took me but this time i am doing for 3 months and want to lose 3 stone but i am determined not to weigh myself until i am done!xxx

Last edited:
Back