Here goes Again

tracy i could not agree more wot works for one does not work for all i hate eating early

chezz said:
tracy i could not agree more wot works for one does not work for all i hate eating early

Eating late is my diet life saver, honestly, one thing I really wouldn't change. :) xx

Hey all, hope your having a good weekend so far, sun is shining so just been for a lovely walk around the twin, walking slow but still a bit of exercise :)

This weekend is proving tough food wise as predicted, I knew that, every meal we are having is in a resteraunt/cafe...last nights dinner and drinks was a calorific event to say the least!! :-0

I know the next two nights probably won't be much better so am trying to limit calories during the day, had a yoghurt for breakfast and a sandwich with no mayo, butter, cheese, just grilled meat for lunch so I can still enjoy this evening.....but being honest it's a struggle to stay within that 1800 limit on this weekend away :-(

Just a little thought, do you think if I added my calories up for the week (1800 x 7) and just minused each day from that but stayed within the week total that could work too? I just know I will have good days and not so healthy (not bad, trying not give any food really negative off limits status or I will crave it lol) days!

Hope your all having a good day whatever your up too :)

Yes, absolutely you can look at it weekly. If you're on MFP, it even gives you a nice little weekly graph telling you how much under (or over!) your weekly calories you are. I always do it weekly, because I tend to have more at the weekends. I'm having a few days off plan, as I tend to do every now and then, and have been out for lunch with my family today, very nice. But I still fill in my MFP diary and I find that helps keep me more focused on not going mad, lol.

Have a lovely weekend! :) xx

Eating late is my diet life saver, honestly, one thing I really wouldn't change. :) xx

hi tracy i agree with you its worked for you wow and you look great i do not mind the odd tim eating early but not all the time

Hey all, hope your having a good weekend so far, sun is shining so just been for a lovely walk around the twin, walking slow but still a bit of exercise :)

This weekend is proving tough food wise as predicted, I knew that, every meal we are having is in a resteraunt/cafe...last nights dinner and drinks was a calorific event to say the least!! :-0

I know the next two nights probably won't be much better so am trying to limit calories during the day, had a yoghurt for breakfast and a sandwich with no mayo, butter, cheese, just grilled meat for lunch so I can still enjoy this evening.....but being honest it's a struggle to stay within that 1800 limit on this weekend away :-(

Just a little thought, do you think if I added my calories up for the week (1800 x 7) and just minused each day from that but stayed within the week total that could work too? I just know I will have good days and not so healthy (not bad, trying not give any food really negative off limits status or I will crave it lol) days!

Hope your all having a good day whatever your up too :)
hi hellbells like tracy said try m.f.p i use that to and wow it helps me loads xx

chezz said:
hi tracy i agree with you its worked for you wow and you look great i do not mind the odd tim eating early but not all the time

Thanks Chezz! We all find our own way of foing these things, don't we?! :) xx

Good luck hun, hope you had a nice weekend away, i am a similar weight to you and have just started this week too, maybe we can keep each other motivated, although I am doing slimming world from home.

xxxx

Hi all, hope you had a good weekend! Unfortunately mine didn't go to plan, felt a bit poorly Sunday afternoon and didn't really enjoy the rest of my time away!

Still, feeling a bit better today and will start my weeks calories from today until next Monday.

I am also going to try eating late this week and see how that helps!!

Jules I'd love to know how you get on with slimming world, I was really tempted to join but I don't do well with "off limit" things so thought I'd be better seeing if calorie counting whatever I want helps, I don't have a massive appetite just eat the wrong stuff so we will see, but I'm not ruling out slimming world!! Seems to work so well for people so i bet it will be great for you!! Keep me updated! Do you have a diary on here?

Here's to being at least 2 pounds lighter this time next week!!

Have a good afternoon everyone :)

Aw hun sorry you felt poorly-that's not good anytime but especially when you are away :( hope you are feeling better now :)

I will let you know when I weigh in on fri as to how slimming world is, I have to say i am not hungry as I know at anytime I can have some fruit so I like that idea, and I am defiantly hitting my 5 a day, so that's got to be a bonus. i like it as i can cook healthy family meals for the 3 of us ( have a 16 month old) I bought the book off e bay and am doing it with the support from here :) I cant really afford the groups.

yep i do have a diary its in the slimming world bit http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...mming-world-loads-loose-want-get-healthy.html I hope that's the link, i am not very good with technology! It brakes around me!

I second the 2lbs lighter (for you next mon and for me on fri :))

Have a good eve.

xxx

Hi all, hope you had a good weekend! Unfortunately mine didn't go to plan, felt a bit poorly Sunday afternoon and didn't really enjoy the rest of my time away!

Still, feeling a bit better today and will start my weeks calories from today until next Monday.

I am also going to try eating late this week and see how that helps!!

Jules I'd love to know how you get on with slimming world, I was really tempted to join but I don't do well with "off limit" things so thought I'd be better seeing if calorie counting whatever I want helps, I don't have a massive appetite just eat the wrong stuff so we will see, but I'm not ruling out slimming world!! Seems to work so well for people so i bet it will be great for you!! Keep me updated! Do you have a diary on here?

Here's to being at least 2 pounds lighter this time next week!!

Have a good afternoon everyone :)
sorry you are not feeling to good love

Hi everyone, well halfway through the week and its been up and down. I am having a terrible week with anxiety, I started to suffer from it about 8 months ago and this week has been the worst ever can't seem to shift it so am finally going to make a. doctors Appointment to see if they can help, which in turn has made the anxiety worse in a way as I am worrying what they will say about my weight, blood pressure etc (been putting off a check up for a long time) but I think the worrying will be worse than if I just get it out the way. Big sigh.

I haven't been overeating as I've been too stressed but that's not the way I want to lose weight :-(

Hope your all having better weeks and hopefully I will be able to focus more on this journey once I can get this under control.

Will check in tomorrow :) trying to get my appointment for then.

Good luck Hun keep going x

keep going love

Back