Here goes again!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hi guys!

Loads of newbies since I was last on so let me tell my story...To cut a lng story short.... Started lipotrim on Boxing Day in a bit to shift weight for my wedding. I lost 4 stone and got got to 11 st 1 lbs. I felt fantastic and felt like a real princess on my wedding. After the wedding things were starting to slip and I became cocky and I have since been struggling to lose the weight I gained. I thought I'd lose it with healthy eating but kept thinking i could have one last binge and then get back on the shakes. I had a big pile of shakes left over and just started using them ON AND OFF. As usual got on well through the week but then weekends turned into binges and I'd undo all my hard work. I have been struggling like this for the past couple of months...

BUT... I have decided I should not struggle on myself and convince myself I can go it alone and instead am actually going to go back to the chemist tomorrow and start again with them. I think I'll prob get on better knowing I'm getting weighed at the end of the week and I hope I can get back some of the excitment I had earlier on in the year.

I'm really looking forward to getting going properly and getting to know everyone again. x

Hey,
Ive only been on this site for a month, so i wasnt around when you were on.
Ive been losing weight for the past month and a half.. and boy am i struggling.
Its just a matter of getting into the right head space

I hope you get on well at the chemist tomorrow.I am sure you will do well this time as you sound pretty determinded :D. You did fab to lose all that weight for your wedding,how much do you have left to lose?

Pineapple! Good luck. I think it's fab that you have recognised that your weight is slipping up and you are doing something about it. It would be so easy to slip into old habits and gain everything you had lost - and more!

I'm sure you'll do great. I only hope that I can be as sensible when/if I lose all the weight I need to!

Good luck at the chemist.

Welcome back hun and well done on taking control... good luck xxx

Sounds like you did incredibly well last time, so you know you CAN do it.

Good luck this time round x

Hi,
I am starting tomorrow, so worried but know i can do this with some help from my new friends.
I weigh in at 13stone, I am only 5ft tall so need to lose about 4 stone.
If you have any tips please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Lets get slim together. x

Good luck kiddo, you will do just fine sexy......can I say that now ya married xxxx

I was just trying to get one of those dancing names likr your, not very good on the laptop. a total computer airhead. lol

I used my laptop and thats how i got it :D
You just click on the name, and copy the format into your siggy :D
Its good when you get 50 posts cause then you can view profiles.. and your siggy space gets Bigger :D

Pineapple, you can do this!

welcome back Pineapple and good luck Bridget! x

Hey Pineapple,
Welcome back hun,I came back too but I didnt do as well as you! You looked stunning in your wedding photo's x

Back