Here goes....time to get my groove back!

Im on Naproxen and Diazepam for pain relief i was taking codeine last week but stopped them as i couldnt go lol.

I have IBS so dont normally have any trouble. I feel about 9months pregnant

Well done omn your days toots. Makes you feel good when you know youn have done well. Sorry to hear you have a poorly household and hope everyone is beginning to feel btr soon. I am just getting over the cold and I am still snuffling but I need to get back to the exercising!! You planned for 2moro?

xx

Thanks Alycyn, hopefully they'll all be better by the weekend. Fingers crossed anyway. I've got my mountain of food ready to take in to work for my 12 hour shift. Really not looking forward to going in though. I'd best get up to bed actually. Got a 6am start in the morning, and that's only if my boys don't have me up earlier like they usually do!!

OMG your food does sound yummy.

Are TDML nice? I'm a bit scared to try them lol, I've heard so many mixed reviews. x

Wow Fran you look amazing. Well done huni.

My wee dog is very poorly and I can't stop crying so apologies for no update yesterday. I'm taking him back to the vet tomorrow afternoon but it's not looking good. I can't bear to think what might have to happen.

I'm weighing in tonight so will come back and update. Sorry I've not been active on anyone's diaries. Hope you're all doing well xx

Wow Fran you look amazing. Well done huni.

My wee dog is very poorly and I can't stop crying so apologies for no update yesterday. I'm taking him back to the vet tomorrow afternoon but it's not looking good. I can't bear to think what might have to happen.

I'm weighing in tonight so will come back and update. Sorry I've not been active on anyone's diaries. Hope you're all doing well xx

Aww Toots sorry about puppy. We lost our pup (14yrs old), nearly a year to the date. It is one of the most heartbreaking things to go through but if they are poorly its better to be kind and not have him suffer. Unless someone has had this loss they will not understand it. Thought are with you as you go through this.

xx

Thank you all. I have done nothing but cry for the last two days. I really thought he was going to get better but he's just getting more frail. I have to keep lifting him outside for him to do the toilet and he's just utterly miserable.

I know this sounds silly but I don't know if I am strong enough to lose him. :cry:

Thank you all. I have done nothing but cry for the last two days. I really thought he was going to get better but he's just getting more frail. I have to keep lifting him outside for him to do the toilet and he's just utterly miserable.

I know this sounds silly but I don't know if I am strong enough to lose him. :cry:

I know this is such a hard decision but at this time you cant be selfish. If he has no quality of life - its jst not fair. Can i ask you to read The Last Battle & Rainbow Bridge. 1 is a poem, the other a story and while these will make you cry some more it might help a little. I could copy & paste them - give me 2 mins :)

This was in the wee rest room in the Pet Crematorium that we took Shari to - jeez crying as I re-read his, its stilll raw. I hope this helps a little.

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this -- the last battle -- can't be won.

You will be sad I understand,
But don't let grief then stay your hand,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship must stand the test.

We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn't want me to suffer so.
When the time comes, please, let me go.

Take me to where to my needs they'll tend,
Only, stay with me till the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time you will agree
It is a kindness you do to me.
Although my tail its last has waved,
From pain and suffering I have been saved.

Don't grieve that it must be you
Who has to decide this thing to do;
We've been so close -- we two -- these years,
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

Last edited:
Rainbow Bridge

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Oh Alycyn, your post has made me cry all night but thank you. I read them through the tears and I'm sure they will help me lots over the coming days/weeks/months.
I lost 5 and a half pounds tonight at weigh in. Very pleased with that but finding it hard to think of anything positive at the moment. Sorry.

Night all x

Oh Tooty, I'm so sorry, what an awful situation. All you can do is try to do the best by him, I know how hard that is though. :( Wishing you all the strength in the world xxx

(A little P.S. - What an amazing weight loss! I know it's the furthest thing from your mind right now but you should be very proud of how well you have done this week xxx)

Thank you missy, on both counts :)

Back