Here goes....time to get my groove back!

LMP...lol. What would a life without tarts be like indeed!! I shudder to think. Thanks for putting it into perspective for me :)

No update for yesterday as I've basically been up to my eyes in sick men...big and little ones :( Hubby has been terrible. He's had a really high temperature and feels achey and weak...typical flu symptoms. He didn't get the flu jab, even though he seems to get the flu every year!!! :rolleyes: So, he's worried about what his work are going to say to him as he was entitled to it for free. I don't think he'll be going into work tomorrow, or even next week at all. :eek:

What's worse than him being unwell is that my littlest one has now got it too :sick:. He was up at 10pm lastnight, roasting hot and looking awful. I gave him calpol but he just wouldn't settle in his bed so I brought him into my bed. It was after 2am before he finally fell asleep. His temp was really high at 39.5 so I was really worried about him. :( Dh must've went downstairs at somepoint during the night, and then at 5am my eldest came into the bed and woke me up. He felt hot but not as bad as my little one. Managed to fall back asleep until 7.30 when C woke up and wanted to go downstairs so I came down with him and dh was awake so he said I could go back to bed for a bit with my little one. We both woke up at 10am but my little R still isn't well at all. His temp is 38.8 this morning so I gave him more calpol and I need to go to the shop later to get some more. My poor baby. :(. I just hope I don't get it, as because I was ill all over christmas with a chest infection, and had to stay off work, I can't take anymore time off sick or I'll be in serious trouble :cry:.

Anyway, onto yesterdays food. I managed to have a 100% day on plan :bliss:. I was meant to go to the shop at some point as we're running low on fruit, but my dh just wasn't capable of looking after my boys while I went so I'm going to go today to stock up. So, yesterday looked like this food wise:

Breakfast: 35g dorset muesli (B) with fat free yogurt and a banana.
Lunch: SW chips with 2 fried eggs and beans. 1 tbsp brown sauce (1syn)
Dinner: Smash pizza, topped with tomato puree, then veggies and cheese (A x 2). I put mushrooms, onion and peppers on mine.

Snacks: 2 rocky road hi fi bars (B), Special K cracker crisps (5 syns)

So, a pretty successful day on plan which makes me very happy. I really hope I get a few pounds off this week. :)

Hi hun - well done for staying on plan despite all thats going on!!! I would say if little ones temp stays up ring NHS direct you cant be too careful especially with this novo virus thing going round.

You have your hands full and will feel shattered. Could you not have stuff delivered to save you trailing to the shops? You could do it as a one off?

I hope you have a better day today - chin up xx

Thanks huni,

I guess I could get the shopping delivered but I need to get out the house for a bit, even if it's just an hour. I'm sure dh will cope and i'll put my little one down for a nap and go while he's asleep so he's only got one to look after. I will keep an eye on my little ones temp and will phone nhs direct if it stays high. It's so awful when your child is ill and you can't do anything to make them feel better. I feel so helpless :cry:

Hope you're having a nice day yourself x

Aww, it is awful when they are poorly, especially with high temps. If you have those little ice pops that might help cool him down, it'll help his fluid intake as well. I hope they all get better quick. Your hubby is silly not getting the jab when offered. Hopefully he sol remember and take them up on it next year. Well done for staying on plan. :)

Just a quick update before I head off to bed, incase my little one has me up again during the night. Managed another 100% day on plan today. Whoop whoop. So pleased with myself and it seems the way to get me to stay on plan is to stay indoors and not go out and have any type of social life :rolleyes: Will be happy if it means I have a good loss on those scales on wednesday though :p

So, my hubby and little one are still poorly sick. My poor baby just wanted to lie around the house all day and slept quite a bit so i'm really hoping he'll still sleep tonight as I am really really tired. I managed to get to Tesco today to pick up some bits n pieces but to my great disappointment I couldn't get any turkish delight muller lights (TDML's) as the shelves were bare so i'm going to go to Asda in the morning to see if they've got some. I simply must have my fridge stocked up with these as they are sooooooooo good. :drool:

So food for today went like this:

Breakfasrt: 35g dorset cereals muesli (B), mixed with fat free greek yogurt and sweetner. Banana

Lunch: 6 ryvita crackerbread (B), 3 topped with philly light (A) and 3 topped with mashed up boiled egg and mayo (1 syn), coconut muller yogurt (1/2 syn), pear

Dinner: Quorn chilli, boiled rice and 40g cathedral light cheese (A). This was soooo yummy. I love having the cheese mixed in with the chilli and rice. It is totally yumtastic.

Snacks: Salt n vinegar velvet crunch 4 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns
Quark mixed with greek yogurt (1.5 syns) and frozen mixed berries.....nom nom!

Syns for today: 13 :eek:

Night night all :nightf:

Hi honey! WOW! go you!! Well done for staying 100% despite all of that! :)

You can do this!! :D xxx

Well done for staying 100% despite immense provocation! ;)

I hope everyone starts to feel a bit better now - get plenty of vit C down you to keep that nasty bug at bay.

Have a good one

I've only gone and done it haven't I??? I've only had another, yes another day 100% on plan!!!! :party0011: Can you flippin believe it? Well it's true!!! Not only that, but I had a day of eating yummy food and I will be going to bed with a nice full tummy. :D Will jot down the food in a minute but first a wee update on my day.

It was quite a boring day tbh. I kept my eldest off nursery today he was up during the night feeling cold yet was actually really warm, and he had a bit of a temperature when he first got up too so a day in the house was in order. Hubby is now off his work for another week so he must be really ill as he doesn't take staying off work lightly. So I've now got 3 poorly men to look after. :rolleyes: Well until tomorrow that is as I'm back at work in the morning :grumble: I really really don't want to go and it feels like i've been off for ages,which I have been but those bills don't pay themselves do they!!! :banghead:

Oh, oh I almost forgot, the most important thing that happened today. I went to Asda to get some fruit and to see if I could get some precious TDML's and when I got there I went straight to the yogurt aisle and there they were, a full tray of the delicious pots of scrumptiousness so I bought 10 of them (they were doing 6 for £3 or 10 for £4) I've just had one there and OMG, it was as good as I remembered it to be. Will definitely try to stick to one a day though so I don't get sick of them (pah...as if!!!) :rolleyes:

Anyhoo....onto today's noms....

Breakfast: 1/2 tub of quark mixed with greek yogurt (1.5 syns) and summer berries, then a banana

Early lunch: 2 LM rosemary and red onion sausages, 2 fried eggs, beans, brown sauce (1 syn)

Mid afternoon snack: cup of homemade lentil soup, 1 Aldi benefit bar (1/2 B) satsuma

Dinner: 1 LM mozzarella quarter pounder burgers (4 syns), 2 mini wholemeal rolls (1 1/2 B choices), salad, homemade coleslaw (1.5 syns on mayo and greek yogurt, potato wedges, reduced fat cheese (A) . Nommy nommy nom nom!!!!

Just had my yogurt and another couple of satsumas and I'm going to have a packet of popcorn for 2.5 syns.

Total syns for today: 10.5

Hope the pics work of my yummy food for today.

Oh, the pics seem to be on their side. Dunno why that is. Oops. I ate it the right way up incase anyone was wondering!!! :8855:

Attachments

• Breakfast.jpg
    Breakfast.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 62
I usually use a fat free one Fran but I got Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself one the other day and it was the only one they had but worked it out and its 4.5 syns for the 500g tub as it's less than 3% fat instead of fat free. It was very nice though.

Love your signature pic btw!! Nice to put a face to the name x

Thanks Texty. Have you had a good day yourself?

My tummy feels so bloated today dunno whats wrong with me - not sure if its the tablets im taking. Im struggling to go to the loo :-( never normally a problem. Food wise - I thought id have a change from my routine fruit n fibre for brekkie- so had a special K bar 4.5 syns and a banana, strawberries and a glass of cordial. Lunch was a salad followed by a pear, then tonights tea was a pork steak dinner which was lush. Now i feel totally stuffed and my tummy feels like its gonna burst :-(

Apart from that ive had a good day lol

Well done omn your days toots. Makes you feel good when you know youn have done well. Sorry to hear you have a poorly household and hope everyone is beginning to feel btr soon. I am just getting over the cold and I am still snuffling but I need to get back to the exercising!! You planned for 2moro?

xx

My tummy feels so bloated today dunno whats wrong with me - not sure if its the tablets im taking. Im struggling to go to the loo :-( never normally a problem. Food wise - I thought id have a change from my routine fruit n fibre for brekkie- so had a special K bar 4.5 syns and a banana, strawberries and a glass of cordial. Lunch was a salad followed by a pear, then tonights tea was a pork steak dinner which was lush. Now i feel totally stuffed and my tummy feels like its gonna burst :-(

Apart from that ive had a good day lol

Aww, hope your poor tum feels better soon. What tablets is it you're taking? If they have codeine in them they will bung you up iykwim so you might need a little something to help things along iykwim!! lol

Aah, good. I was a bit worried that we were messing up not synning it then! Lol at eating it sideways.

It wasn't until Jenna commented on my weightloss pictures about putting a face to a name that I realised I never updated an avatar so just got an old one from FB (it's from May). I didn't expect to get such a response from it. lol.

It's just nice to see what you look like after chatting to you for a while. Have you taken photos of your weight loss progress so far? I'm dreading squeezing into my work uniform again tomorrow after my recent few bad weeks :(

Back