Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here goes!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Dance_Magic, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi everyone. :eek:

I've been snooping around on this forum for a week or two now, since discovering Exante. I'm going to be buying the monthly bumper pack tomorrow to ensure I can start on Monday. I've bought a pedometer, looking to buy a kinect (for indoor work outs.) I've bought a few of the Nuphar strips as I've read about ketosis causing bad breath. I'm also going to buy some 1kg-3kg weights.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone can thing of bits and bobs they found helped them on Exante that I could/should look into buying?

I'm so excited to get started. I feel like i'm finally in the right head space to take on this sort of diet and succeed! I hope so anyway. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thank you. :)
    Speaking of diet drinks. I was so happy when I found out Dr. Pepper Zero was okay to drink on Exante. I'm addicted to the stuff. Think I'll struggle to only have one glass a day though :/ haha.

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Just wanted to say hope your pack arrives soon and you can start straight away.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.