Total Solution Here goes!!

I was waiting for my delivery so i started yesterday on some leftover lipotrim. Yesterday was ok because i was so busy at work! But todey i was dizzy and found it difficult to concentrate. I know this passes but hurry up will you ketosis?!
I've just tried vanilla Exante and it is nicer (as far as shakes go) than lipotrim so thats a bit exciting.
Off on holiday on 31/07 so i want to shift 2 stone by then. I'm going to attempt 3/4 weeks TS (I'm off work for a week from 27/05 so i know i might find TS a bit unrealistic then!) then i'll have another 8 weeks until i go away so hopfelully a mixture of TS & WS will do it!
What do you think? Is this a realistic target?
It seems to be judging by other diaries.

Last edited:
Good luck with your Exante journey illdoitforaslongasican and I think two stone off on TS is doable.

It might help to get more replies if you changed the font or made the font bigger as I found your post difficult to read to be honest.

Make sure you drink your water throughout the day and not all at once as you don't want to get dehydrated.

Well done on getting almost two days done and dusted! Ketosis is not too far away!

Hi Mini,

Thanks for that! I just changed it but i'm not sure how i set it in the first place!!

x

Weigh in tomorrow. I have ketostix and they are saying I'm not in ketosis! I don't get it! I have only had coke zero and I decided to eat on sat night had a very small bowl of Chilli home made with no beans or anything. I feel alright so I must be in ketosis? I know some people think the ketostix are dodgy anyway so maybe that's it.
Going to try and stick to TS this week and maybe eat dinner again on sat. See how it goes.
I was going to incorporate some exercise but I simply haven't got the energy in the week as I walk about two miles a day anyway due to not driving so I'll leave that for if I do WS. Need to tone up though for my kini! Eek!
I'll post my losses tomorrow.
Peace x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week one!
Lost 8 llbs
Measurements (inches)
Weight: was 12 stone, now 11.6
Waist: was 33, now 30.5
Chest: was 36, now 35
Hips: was 42, now 38.5
Thigh: was 27, now 26
Arm: was 14, now 13

x

Week one!
Lost 8 llbs
Measurements (inches)
Weight: was 12 stone, now 11.6
Waist: was 33, now 30.5
Chest: was 36, now 35
Hips: was 42, now 38.5
Thigh: was 27, now 26
Arm: was 14, now 13

x

That's amazing! Well done! I always struggle on my WI day as I feel like I should reward myself! lol!

You're doing amazingly, here's to week 2 WI! :D

Thanks Nicky! I'm wilting!! :cry:

Just think of all that weight which is disappearing and the day's nearly over! The Apprentice is on, distract yourself with some trashy T.V! It works everytime! lol xx

Day 10
I did it! It's well worth the feeling when you wake up and think. Did I do it? Didn't I? Yeaaaah! I made it! Haha.

I just tried my ketostix and it's turning purple! I didn't think they were working before but that basically means it's taken me 9 days to get into ketosis. Jeeez. No wonder I've felt like sh*t. Oh well onwards and upwards it can only get better now. Just worked out if I lose another 10llbs I won't be overweight anymore at which point I'm thinking I'll switch to WS (maybe!) I'm hoping it will only take a couple of weeks.
How you doing Nicky?

Day 12
I ate dinner last night and tonight so stuck to protein and low carb veg. I cant face not eating or drinking at the weekend so i've decided to have dinner of i feel like it! I'll get back on TS tomorrow though for the rest of the week. I don't mind as long as i lose 3/4 llbs over the next 2 weeks to get my stone :) Then i've got another 9 weeks to get the second stone off so i'll just carry on for as long as i can on TS most of the time!
PMA!

Day 14
Feel awful think I've got a bug or it may be the diet. Haven't been able to drink enough water because it makes me feel ill. Weigh in tomorrow hopefully it will be good news! Had a sneaky peek before I don't think I'll get my stone but I should do next week :)
No energy but mega busy week so I'll crack on until weekend and then one more week to go until I'm off for a week of relaxing and holiday planning. Hoping to give it two more weeks after tomorrow then I'm going on WS if i get to 10.10. Yippee! X

-4 this week! That's means I have 2 pounds to go til I get my stone! Then after that 4 pounds til I get to maximum weight for my height! Yeah! Hoping to get my 11 stone goal by next week :)

-4 this week! That's means I have 2 pounds to go til I get my stone! Then after that 4 pounds til I get to maximum weight for my height! Yeah! Hoping to get my 11 stone goal by next week :)

Hi! Well done on your weight loss this week! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, been a crazy week! You'll be whizzing through those targets in no time! :D

How's your Monday been? :D xx

Could not be arsed today! Think I'm still rough from the wine on sat! I'm going WS I've decided. Don't think I've lost anything this week but it's totm ( first in two years!) too. Gonna start exercising and having two packs. Need to tone up I just haven't got the energy on 600 cals. How was your day? X

Could not be arsed today! Think I'm still rough from the wine on sat! I'm going WS I've decided. Don't think I've lost anything this week but it's totm ( first in two years!) too. Gonna start exercising and having two packs. Need to tone up I just haven't got the energy on 600 cals. How was your day? X

Sounds like a plan! Do what you need to do to get through TOTM. Mine's all over the place too, it really threw me when it turned up recently! Go for WS, the exercise will cancel the meal out and it's good for TOTM as it makes you feel less bloated etc. I think we need to listen to our bodies and if it's really not working for you then there's a reason. WS is still tough but effective so give it a go and see how you get on! :)

How you getting on today? Going strong I hope!! :D

Pretty good but I've developed a new psychological issue which is that I'm genuinely busy at work, today the water machine ran out so I had one shake due to no cold water then got in at 7.30 and had tea. Steak, kale cabbage and green beans. But I don't weigh anything and I think I might go over the top with the portions but then I thought well who cares as I only had 200 calories today?! Is this going to mess me up?!
And I've not started one iota of exercise!!!! My plan is start at weekend as I'm off next week but the thought of it makes me feel like s**t. I need motivation!! Im not making excuses but I have been up at 6.45, in work 8.30 and not home until after 7 most nights! I'm shattered!! No excuses next week though :)
I didn't lose anything but considering I hammered wine and ate you know what (dinner) most nights I'm pretty pleased with that. Plus I've lost another inch of waist, arm, hips. My big fat thighs haven't budged this week!! I wish I'd measured my backside too I'm sure that's shrunk!! Ha ha x

Pretty good but I've developed a new psychological issue which is that I'm genuinely busy at work, today the water machine ran out so I had one shake due to no cold water then got in at 7.30 and had tea. Steak, kale cabbage and green beans. But I don't weigh anything and I think I might go over the top with the portions but then I thought well who cares as I only had 200 calories today?! Is this going to mess me up?!
And I've not started one iota of exercise!!!! My plan is start at weekend as I'm off next week but the thought of it makes me feel like s**t. I need motivation!! Im not making excuses but I have been up at 6.45, in work 8.30 and not home until after 7 most nights! I'm shattered!! No excuses next week though :)
I didn't lose anything but considering I hammered wine and ate you know what (dinner) most nights I'm pretty pleased with that. Plus I've lost another inch of waist, arm, hips. My big fat thighs haven't budged this week!! I wish I'd measured my backside too I'm sure that's shrunk!! Ha ha x

I think the inch losses are much more important than the scales! That's what everyone sees which is the main reason we are doing this diet! I didn't measure myself but might do it at the weekend and start to monitor it.

What do you do for a living? Sound like you're out of the house for as long as me! It's handy to keep busy as it distracts me but sometimes I forget packs and then battle with myself about whether to eat them or not in the evening. I'd try and stay to the plan if I was you - I've got a lot more fat to be burning off than you!

Ditto with the exercise! I walk the dog which is ok but I'm rubbish doing anything else! What with doing my degree, working full time and having a slight social life, I don't know where I would fit it in, I don't think that's making excuses, it's much more maintainable when you make it achievable for yourself so set yourself a little extra targets like taking the stairs rather than the lift etc and I bet you see the difference without it taking over your life.

Hope you've had a good day! :D

Back