Here Goes...!!!

leahs

Ahhh, had my first ever shake.. Bit of a shock to the system cuz it looks so think and creamy and smelt sooo lovely and chocolate'y'...

Hmmmm - not awful, but defo no Mcdonalds milkshake lol.

And just my luck its bloody raining so cant even really go out to get away from the food.

Here's to drinking lots of water today :D!! x

Good luck, I find a sweetener in them has made a huge difference and i don't normally have sugar in my coffee or anything but it does kill the chemical taste a bit

Hi Leahs,
Welcome to the world of Lipotrim shakes! The first few will be a tad unexciting to the palate but honestly, after a few days you might even start to enjoy them!
I'm on day 5 now and I find I'm almost looking forward to the next shake now. Probably more so because I know each one marks a baby step closer to the fabulously slim bod I'll soon be flaunting!!!
You can do this girl.

Let's all stand united in our quest!

x S

Yes I had a look at some of those posts thanks deezer :) just gonna try and stick to normal shakes for the first week and try new things next week..

A question for you can I add pepper to the soup?! x

Lol, thanks Deezer I didnt do it :) For some reason, I am finding it easier to just not eat food than it was to try and resist the wrong food.. If I was on WW I would have justified having chips even though I know I shouldnt have really. Really proud of myself!

Although a question for you guys - I am a serial scale hooper :-/ - I know, I know I should stay away from the scales :( but presumably its like a normal diet with weight fluctuation?

AND, AND - I had the strawberry shake this morn!! It was actually amazing - could defo compete with a maccy d's milkshake :) x

Lol, thanks Deezer I didnt do it :) For some reason, I am finding it easier to just not eat food than it was to try and resist the wrong food.. If I was on WW I would have justified having chips even though I know I shouldnt have really. Really proud of myself!

Although a question for you guys - I am a serial scale hooper :-/ - I know, I know I should stay away from the scales :( but presumably its like a normal diet with weight fluctuation?

AND, AND - I had the strawberry shake this morn!! It was actually amazing - could defo compete with a maccy d's milkshake :) x

I'm the same!!! Having no choices works for me!!! Glad you like the shakes!!! x

Can't agree more about having no choices! When I did ww is break into my weekend points almost everyday, fooling myself I had loads left then not adding up my points cos it was too daunting! I love no choice, on ww I never stopped thinking of food, tracking, pointing etc!

Back