Here goes...

Blue23

I have around 9 stone to lose to get to my ideal weight. It needs to be done, not only is it affecting me physically it is affecting me mentally too. I suffer from social anxiety and depression, most likely because I have been in such a bad way physically since I was eleven. I am 23 now and it is time I get myself back, my goal of 9 stone in 9 months is a big one I know, but I feel it is achievable. I will be updating in here once every 3 days to log down how I have been coping.

welcome to minis blue. I have a similar amount to lose, and you'll find plenty people on here who do as well who'll give you great support and advice.

all the best. x

Well I have still yet to weigh myself since starting my diet, but I have stuck to it and I am sure I have lost something, I'm just not sure how much lol.

I will weigh myself tomorrow and post my first weight loss.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Best of luck with your weight loss journey! YOU CAN DO IT! I started at a similar weight to you, and my goal is also 175lbs. I currently weigh 199lbs...I'm not gonna lie, the diet wasn't easy at first but now its easy peasy, second nature :)

Looking forward to seeing how much weight you've lost this week! I'm sure you'll have lost quite a bit xxx

Well today was the first weigh in and great news, I have lost 10lbs, I know I won't lose anywhere near this again. However I hope to be able to keep losing around 3-4lbs a week.

Wow that's amazing loss !! Keep at it and ul be a slimjim in no time !!

I am feeling really good at the moment, I have a strong feeling of hope as well. I haven't felt this motivated in a looooong time. I have just had a work out on Dance Central 2 for the Xbox Kinect, it is great.

I have a chicken cooking and I am looking forward to eating.:)

I tried oopsie rolls for the first time on my atkins and they were really good, it is nice to have something to put burgers on instead of eating them on there own.

I am still feeling good and feel I can stick to my diet.:D

Sleepless night, coming down with a cold, yuck. These are the times I like to comfort eat usually but I don't have that urge like normal. I think I may actually go all the way with dieting this time.:eek:

I had a weird combination for breakfast, I ate a bowl of raspberries and then I had some cheese.

I had tuna and mayo with some tomatoes for dinner, it was delicious. I don't know why I struggled with the atkins diet the first time.

Now back to doing work for uni.:wave_cry:

Strange, I am starting to crave the bad stuff, after 10 days of being strong and not caring, lol. I am resisting the urge though, I have a feeling it's gonna be a while before I get past these cravings. I can do it though.:character00116:

Blueberries for breakfast, delicious. Then I had turkey and salad for dinner, again delicious. Not craving as much today, which is good :D. I am nearly at the 2 week mark and feeling stronger, hope I can keep this going.

:character00115: Just bought some dumbell's so I can pump iron.

Back