Here goes...

Coming to the end of my fourth week, feeling, prettyyyyy,prettyy, pretty good. I pray for a reasonable loss tomorrow, :innocent0001:

No dnt give up... You'll pick up :) keep smiling and you will see losses soon I'm sure :)

I haven't given up :) I think it is a natural reaction to feel disappointed when you work hard and don't lose anything. However I am not the first person to go through this, hopefully I can get a nice loss this coming Sunday.

I haven't given up :) I think it is a natural reaction to feel disappointed when you work hard and don't lose anything. However I am not the first person to go through this, hopefully I can get a nice loss this coming Sunday.

Good on your for not giving up, if I'd have had that attitude a year ago I'd probably be at my goal weight right now. :)
You'll get an extra big loss next week I bet :)

Lost 2lbs this week, a little gutted after stalling last week I thought maybe I would have had a bigger loss. I can't grumble at losing 1 stone 7lbs in 5 weeks though.

Wow, doing so well!! Keep it up, 9 stone in 9 months is achievable at the rate you are going!

How's the weights going?

Also think, if you are going for a stone a month, you have only 7lbs to go for the rest of this month.

Easy peasy :)

Have you been taking your measurements? The scales may say you've lost 2lbs but your measurements might be much much more kinder to you. :) Keep going! x

Good point!

Wow, doing so well!! Keep it up, 9 stone in 9 months is achievable at the rate you are going!

How's the weights going?

Thanks Erin . :)

The weights are going ok, I try to do more running though. I will probably do more with the weights once I get closer to my goal weight. Yeah I now have 7 1/2 stone to lose so I hope I can lose that in the time I want to.

Thank's LinzLinz and C.Mackenzie, I haven't done measurements no, I think would be too stubborn to believe anything other than the scales lol.

Just read your opening post mate, and although I'm 20, the social anxiety and stuff sounds very similar to me, so wish you the best of luck with it all :)

Measurements mean more than weight. I wouldn't care if I was 20 stone and a size 8!!!

That's not possible though. :D I don't see how measurements can mean anything? You lose weight and of course your measurements will be lower, but I don't see how measurements can change if you don't lose much. :confused:

That's not possible though. :D I don't see how measurements can mean anything? You lose weight and of course your measurements will be lower, but I don't see how measurements can change if you don't lose much. :confused:

I understand where you're coming from but it has happened to a few people on here before. Surely it's better than nothing! Even if you just take your measurements once every month you'll see a huge difference :)

Back