ProPoints here goes.....

Having a much better day today :)

Breakfast Weetabix x2 - 3pp
milk allowance - 2pp with coffees and weetabix

Dinner- Ww Mexican Chilli 6pp
slice of bread with light marg - 2pp

Snacks - banana & 2 satsumas
1 tbs of coronation ckn sandwich filler reduced fat - 2pp?!?

Calculated my fish fingers as 4pp for 3 of them according to my ww calculator so i cheekily had 5 fingers for 6pp
3 slices of my bread - 4pp
1 brandy with diet coke - 12pp

Total - 27/26

7th day tomorrow and i now have 22 pp of my weeklies left which i may treat myself to a chinese tomorrow night....? what would be the best thing to have?

been so busy decorating today :) i wonder if i can make up some activity points for it ;)

xx

Last edited:
7th day today!! hoping I can be a good girl and get good results tomorrow :)

Well hesterday went ok.

I had

2 bananas
2 satsumas
2x slices of ww malted bread 2pp
marg - 1pp
tablespoon of salmon from tin - 3pp (a guess)
ww hot chilli tortillas - 2pp
milk allowance - 2pp

Which left 16 of daily allowance and 22 of my weekly allowance.

So as I had 38 pp left my husband talked me round to an indian takeaway :( should i feel bad about this... ? I mean,i did afterall have all these points left and wonder if i did the right thing actually using them all like that...

I had half a small chips, half a pilau mushroom rice, 1/4 keema nan, 8 pieces of Lamb tikka and 5 dessert spoons of my husbands jalfrezi sauce. plus 2 medium sized glass of red wine

Im hoping i didnt go WAY over my 38pp..... but wouldnt have a clue how to work that out

So it was my weigh in today. Ive lost 1lb this week. I know weight has never come off me quickly but i think maybe that binge last night affected my weigh in today lol just a little!!!

Good day today :)

breakfast - cornflakes + milk - 5pp
coffee's

Dinner - 2 egg omellette with ham,spring onions and fresh tomatoes 5pp
2 x ww bread with marg - 3

Tea- chicken kiev - 8pp
light choices chips - 6pp
corn on cob - 2pp

26/26
3/49

hello back again...

breakfast: ww bread with light marg 2pp
dinner: ww tomato soup - 2pp
light cheese - 3pp
2x ww bread with marg - 3pp
milk allowance - 2pp

tea- lamb roast - 6pp
roasters (150g)- 3pp
gravy - 2pp
aunt bessies yorkshire pud- 1pp
peas- 1pp
various veg - 0pp

glass of wine - 4pp

total 26/26
weekly 6/49

Today

Brekkie: slice toast with light marg 2pp
milk for coffees 2pp

Dinner: ww wrap 3pp
3 fish fingers 4pp
tomato sauce squirt 1pp
cheese slice 1pp

thought it would be a nice dinner, it was but not very filling atall :( so having a hungry day now..... didnt realise how small those ww wraps r!!!!!

Planning on mayflower curry with chicken, onions and mushrooms with homemade egg fried rice for tea :)

carlawhite said:
Today

Brekkie: slice toast with light marg 2pp
milk for coffees 2pp

Dinner: ww wrap 3pp
3 fish fingers 4pp
tomato sauce squirt 1pp
cheese slice 1pp

thought it would be a nice dinner, it was but not very filling atall :( so having a hungry day now..... didnt realise how small those ww wraps r!!!!!

Planning on mayflower curry with chicken, onions and mushrooms with homemade egg fried rice for tea :)

Do you know how many points are in the mayflower curry sauce Hun? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

using my calculator its 2pp for every 100g made up as directed

xxx

Im really struggling again today with hunger.... im finding it very hard only with 26pp but cant see how i can lose weight if i try to up my pp's to the 29 they used to advise.....any advice on how to make my dinnertimes more filling really would be appreciated :)

xx

Hi!

Well done on 1lb loss! I'm watching your thread with interest as I too am struggling with 26, those 3 points less make all the difference!

I am having prawn linguine tonight for 9 points, very filling for a low point meal. All I can suggest to get more out of your points is making lots of things from scratch like homemade soups, casseroles, pasta dishes and curries. It makes your points go a little further!

I am thinking about going back to 29 but not using all my weeklies - thats what I used to do was have 30 weeklies and I was losing on that before Christmas as I never lost on 29 with 49 weeklies.

I wish they'd never dropped the points, it's just confused me! :) x x

Thanks very much Claire :)

Its a relief to know other people are struggling on the 26pp too as I thought maybe i was a piggy!

seriously though, I think slimming world has a lot to answer for, whilst following that plan you get used to not having to worry about how much rice/pasta/potatoes you have! which for me is the filling food! So understandably I struggling a bit with the portion control.

Last week I used all my weeklies, and lost the 1lb and so I would like to use them all again this week just to see if I still lose or whether it was just beginners luck.

On a brighter note my tea was Really nice! Rather high in pp's at a total of 16! but only 3pp into my weeklies

Chicken (1 small breast - 4pp) curry made from Mayflower sauce (100g - 2pp) with mushrooms and onions.
Long grain rice (60g - 6pp) made into fried rice with spring onions,garlic,soy sauce,pepper,salt,oyster sauce with hand ful of peas (1pp)
Oven roasted homemade chips (150g) - 3pp

Daily Total 26/26
Weekly 9/49

Last edited:
I am a similar weight and height as you so will be following with interest! Good luck x

Last edited:
hi shoegal2

thanks! do you do a diary?

xx

Hi,

I don't do a diary but enter my food on the WW tracker system. I am struggling with 26 points though and have gone into my weeklies everyday. I have 30 weeklies left and weigh-in is Friday. I am hoping to lose some weight this week as it is really noticeable on me cos I am so short!

When is your weigh-in? x x

Same here hun a couple of pounds and u really feel it :( wish i was taller lol!!

i weigh in on a sat morning. I do it at home but have a good set of digital scales :)

my plan with weigh in on sat is that i can enjoy my sat night then without worrying sbout blowing it as i have whole week then to be good, but that didnt work last week as i used up all my weeklies (39!!) the night before my weigh in!!

Oops! I am glad that my weigh-in is Friday. I just can't resist a bottle of rose and the odd take away on Friday. I have just eaten my dinner and am starving!!! Help!!!

wine is a killer on points too so ive been having the odd brandy with diet coke ! yummmm

have a bowl of weetabix!! 3pp and very filling

x

I too was on Slimming World last year, but got fed up of the restrictions. Miss the "free" food though lol. Best of luck to you :)

thanks hun if only we could mix the free food of sw with ww !!

Back