1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Here goes...

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by shortfatsally, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. shortfatsally

shortfatsally Member

Sooooooo.. cutting a long (covering 20 years) story short.. I'm overweight.. I haven't really yoyoed up and down with my weight, just gradually got bigger and bigger during the last 20 years. I lost 3.5 stone a few years back through a massive change in diet, but met my hubby and fell in love and the rest is history.

I just don't want to spend the rest of my life feeling fat and uncomfortable, living in black stuff and generally avoiding anything social that I can because of my weight. stupid I know.

Starting tomorrow.. and just SO determined to stick with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Marie1971

Marie1971 Active Member

Hello Sally good luck starting today, keep us informed of your progress x

4. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Best of luck Sally. I've been here before and lost 3 and a half stone but have gained a stone back recently just from bad eating habits creeping back. Day 2 for me today x