1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Here goes...

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by shortfatsally, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. shortfatsally

shortfatsally Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Sooooooo.. cutting a long (covering 20 years) story short.. I'm overweight.. I haven't really yoyoed up and down with my weight, just gradually got bigger and bigger during the last 20 years. I lost 3.5 stone a few years back through a massive change in diet, but met my hubby and fell in love and the rest is history.

I just don't want to spend the rest of my life feeling fat and uncomfortable, living in black stuff and generally avoiding anything social that I can because of my weight. stupid I know.

Starting tomorrow.. and just SO determined to stick with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie1971

Marie1971 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello Sally good luck starting today, keep us informed of your progress x

4. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck Sally. I've been here before and lost 3 and a half stone but have gained a stone back recently just from bad eating habits creeping back. Day 2 for me today x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.