Here I am again since 2009

adyer

Starting the LT today since 2009 and in need of losing weight, 7st 2 lbs to be exact.:( I have consistently gained weight over the years and a whole stone since 2009. Losing it for the obvious for myself reasons, but really for my six year old daughter who calls me her plump big momma, sweet at times then depressing the next. She always talks about how we used to go swimming, which was about 3 times a week, and why don't we go anymore where I would give her a rubbish reason, but she always finishes by saying it's ok mummy it's because your more plump and don't want people laughing at you, which r really breaks my heart:sigh:, so I sat her down on Friday and promised her by January we will go swimming again together, she now has January marked with hearts and kisses and written going swimming again with my new mummy.:p

So there you have it, I have no choice but to make this work, I promised her.

Start weight 17st 5lbs
week 1
week 2
week 3
week 4

Hi i want to lose about 7 stone too I have a toddler and it kills me to try keep up with her because of my weight just finished week 1 and lost 8lb a bit disappointed as I want fast result but reading stories on here keeps me motivated otherwise I think I'm the only one in the world that's slimming and it's very hard especially when you love food but put our minds to it we can do it Think slim :rolleyes::thumbup:

That's really good news 8lb weight loss, remember you still need the energy to run after the lil ones. I was going to start at the beginning of summer hols but hearts of hearts I knew it would be too hard with going on holiday and daily treats for the kids so I left it until now. I'm back to work this week after long summer hols (perks of being a teacher)so I don't have that temptation of being at home they all go back next Thursday so my plan is to prepare all their meals in advance and just serve when they I collect them from school, luckily my eldest is home from uni so he cooks a lot, thank goodness and he will prepare my shakes for work and have one waiting when I get in. Goodness knows what I will do when he goes back at the end of Oct. My hubby has been warned not to bring in temptation as he loves cheesecake and chocolate cake. Anyway glasses up with water and good luck.xx

Thanks Lindopski thank you for your words. I'll try the ticker. I remember when I was last on this I was short of money and found it hard to buy shakes so what I did was buy a box of complan just in case I ran short which prevented me from taking solids, it really helped and I still lost weekly weight. At that time I lost 5 stones in three months. I had baby number 3 then since had another three. I do worry about belly skin has i have a bulge already so losing 7 stones will only make it worst. My eldest son is helping me with army exercises and thai boxing but it is really intense and not something i enjoy first thing in the morning. The thought of a tummy tuck is also a little daunting as I have little money, better start saving. Guest what I did last night. I went on a clothing site that I adore and ordered three outfits in smaller sizes that I could aim to get in, smallest size 12 when I get to goal weight hopefully in Feb in time for my 40 something birthday.

Back