here i am again...

abz

Gold Member
i swear i must have been a member of every single section of this forum but sw is the most family friendly option for me, and hey, it works :)

it worked while i was pregnant and then emphatically did not work (well, after all, i wasn't following it) for the last nine months after the birth of my baby girl.

so now i feel the size of a warehouse. i'm heavier than i was at any point during my pregnancy and i really must do something.

i weighed in 10 days ago at 17st 12 (oh god oh god oh god) having gained about 2lbs a week for the past few weeks and i think the abject horror at the potential of reaching 18 stones for the first time in my entire life spurred me into action after 9 months of trying.

i lost 2lbs last week so i'm on my way. please wish me loads of luck. i've never been this heavy before. izzy is going to be running around before i know it and i want to be able to run around with her. i never wanted to be a fat mum. i just hope i haven't left it too late...

abz xx

Its never too late.. your taking the first step and u should be proud.
good luck xxxxx

Aisling is right hun - it's never too late. You can reverse the trend of putting on weight at any point by starting the plan. You know it works if you stick to it. Thinking of running round with your little one is great motivation. Good luck - you can do it!

thanks guys. it's amazing how much you can put on in 9 months whilst eating convenience crap isn't it? ha. and large amounts of junk. and that's not counting what i had to lose before i got pregnant, ha. it's still going well this week and i can't see any disruptions this weekend so woo...

abz xx

Back