Here i am again

Youre an inspiration Deezer btw :) x

Awww thank you hunni!!!

: )

I'm just a stubborn mare!!! No matter how much i fall off the wagon!!! (A lot!!) I get back on.....

I always thought i was happy the size i was...... Until i started losing weight!!!

Its the best feeling ever!!!

You CAN do anything you set your mind to!!!

X

Well done Deezer I've loads to lose. I'm 18 st atm and only 5'2" but Gonna take one day at a time :) I'm so excited I'm ready to start tomorrow. Hubby only eats roasts on a Sunday and he said just for me he we won't go out for a meal. We went for something to eat earlier on coz he has day off today and I went to sit down in the bench which was attached to the table and scraped my stomach on it as I sat in it. That's enough now. I'm starting tomorrow for defo!!! Thanks hun :) x

Hi Hun, u can do it chick. One day at a time n after first week, the time does fly. X

i was 21stone and lost weight in 3stone at a time, I think if you say to yourself I'm gonna do this for 12 weeks get down to 15stone losing 3stone then take a break being sensible on 1500 cals enjoy the summer then aim to do another 12 weeks that will take you to xmas and down to 12 stone :) sometimes breaking it down in chunks really makes it doable.

Hi flumpet, glad you've decided to start tomorrow instead of Monday. Good luck :) I sit alone at the kitchen table and eat my packs, just can't bear watching my oh eat his yummy food at the moment, maybe in time it won't bother me as much :) the packs are really nice though not complaining. Will drop by to see how you are doing tomorrow :)

Yes I shall find somewhere to sit too. Still it's our choice to do this. We don't have to do this diet but we have chosen to do it this way. If the going gets too tough I will just say to myself I've chosen to lose weight this way. And have an odd cig now and again. Whoops. I'm supposed to be giving up ;O

good luck for tomoorow hun you can do it :) x

Thanks I'm nervous though :)

I'll be here every step of the way chick, pm me anytime im hardly off this thing :eek: i know how you are feeling but you can do this i promise.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
I'll be here every step of the way chick, pm me anytime im hardly off this thing :eek: i know how you are feeling but you can do this i promise.

Catdog xx

And me I here too ..I know when I start I will defiantly need u guys :) x

And me I here too ..I know when I start I will defiantly need u guys :) x

We can get through this, just need to stick together :bighug:

Catdog xx

catdog said:

Catdog xx

Thanks so much Catdog. You're a gem :) x

good luck

you will do it this time for sure!

No another false start. I think it's because ive given up smoking recently. I thought I was strong enough to cope with both but obviously not. It's a priority I give up smoking. So maybe healthy eating for now. :(

Back