Here i am again

catdog said:
Hiya hun, good to see ye :D i couldnt remember what day you were starting doh. ooh kids parties, stressful i bet but they have the best food lolol i keep dreaming bout cupcakes, i dont even eat them normally lol but want an iced one and a butterfly one :eek:

Catdog xx

My delivery didn't turn up today it's Monday so depending on what time it comes Monday I will try start monda other than that it will defiantly 100% be Tuesday! I never been so excited to start ... So from yesterday I have cut out carbs so It makes the carb withdrawal a bit easier I hope..

Oh yes the food was amazing although I was good and just dribbled and snarled at the kids whilst they were eating it!!

My little boy has put me on his reward chart as I told him mummy on a special diet so he said when I don't eat crisps or chocolate I can have a star on the chart by my name!! If that's not an incentive I don't know what is :)
How u doing on hun xx

Jeshiekah said:
I'm gonna share them with my mum :D x

Share if it's yr last hun I wouldn't share lol
Wat day u starting is it tues? X

louiseb78 said:
Share if it's yr last hun I wouldn't share lol
Wat day u starting is it tues? X

It's a big box of thortons. Can't eat all that alone. And yeah Tuesday! Cos I think it's arriving on Monday. But I'll be at work xx

That's settled I'm starting Monday on S&S my mum and OH right behind me on this. Just have to stock up on milk , chicken, veg , tuna eggs etc. just in case I wanna eat while getting into ketosis. Yeah where is Louise? Thanks Catdog :D

Woohoo thats great chick, best to be prepared aswell and have the allowed foods at hand, ive been ravenous last couple days and without me allowed food ide defo have been naughty!

Catdog xx

flumpet said:
That's settled I'm starting Monday on S&S my mum and OH right behind me on this. Just have to stock up on milk , chicken, veg , tuna eggs etc. just in case I wanna eat while getting into ketosis. Yeah where is Louise? Thanks Catdog :D

I here hun :)

Yaaaay good for you hun once u have combatted the food u will find it slightly easier to give up the fags
Remember we are here day and night We can do this :) xx

Jeshiekah said:
Yeah I should be starting Tuesday! Can't wait. I hope you can join me hun! I'm a size 20 but I'm taller than you I think, I'm at 5'6. I've seen the list of veggies and there's a few I like which is good. Mushrooms<3 courgettes<3 :D and there's some others too. Plus I read on here that you can use command season and shake on the chicken. So I'm happy about that. I'm doing 4 sns meals in the week and 3 + protein meal on weekend. I think that is ok :) xx

Thats a good idea to do 3 meals plus protein and veg meal at weekends. Gives you something to look forward to. I'll be joining you :) good luck xx

Jeshiekah said:
It's a big box of thortons. Can't eat all that alone. And yeah Tuesday! Cos I think it's arriving on Monday. But I'll be at work xx

I could!! Lol

Yeah I waiting for my delivery Monday too so I prob starting tues :)

My delivery didn't turn up today it's Monday so depending on what time it comes Monday I will try start monda other than that it will defiantly 100% be Tuesday! I never been so excited to start ... So from yesterday I have cut out carbs so It makes the carb withdrawal a bit easier I hope..

Oh yes the food was amazing although I was good and just dribbled and snarled at the kids whilst they were eating it!!

My little boy has put me on his reward chart as I told him mummy on a special diet so he said when I don't eat crisps or chocolate I can have a star on the chart by my name!! If that's not an incentive I don't know what is :)
How u doing on hun xx

That is absolutely lush bout the star :character00100: fingers crossed for monday delivery for ye hun :)

i'll be honest been struggling last couple days but i'll be alright :) just keeping meself busy on here or going out for walks and things to try take me mind off it.

Catdog xx

you all type so fast, im like a nana typing, i only use one finger for every key :eek: jesekhiah i love thorntons im so jealous lol

Catdog xx

Thats a good idea to do 3 meals plus protein and veg meal at weekends. Gives you something to look forward to. I'll be joining you :) good luck xx
Yeah I like to have something to look forward to on the weekend, I would of normally gone to a fast food place or had take out, but to be honest I think chicken and veg will suffice because I know what good I'll be doing :D x

I could!! Lol

Yeah I waiting for my delivery Monday too so I prob starting tues :)
So how many of us are starting around the same time? We'll give ourselves a name xD and have a slogan haha :D If there is 3 of us we shall be named the 3 shaketeers (for shakes ^_^) xD xx

you all type so fast, im like a nana typing, i only use one finger for every key :eek: jesekhiah i love thorntons im so jealous lol

Catdog xx
I guess that's what happens when you work with computers all day, even though my job is creative lol :p and I prefer cadburys really! they were a present for my birthday :) xx

Jeshiekah said:
So how many of us are starting around the same time? We'll give ourselves a name xD and have a slogan haha :D If there is 3 of us we shall be named the 3 shaketeers (for shakes ^_^) xD xx

Ha ha I luv it x

I've changed my info to say I'm starting on Tuesday and that I hope to finish in November :) xx

I need to update mine but I on iPad and can't do it on here..

Yeah I looking at same time line too :)

I need to update mine but I on iPad and can't do it on here..

Yeah I looking at same time line too :)
Cool :D Gotta go to Sainsburys tomorrow and get some stock in, but I don't think I'll use any chicken or veg the first week, gonna just try to go cold turkey. I used to do it in school, lol just starve myself, not the best way to go, nearly fainted haha, but this is different I'm still getting nutrients xx

Jeshiekah said:
Cool :D Gotta go to Sainsburys tomorrow and get some stock in, but I don't think I'll use any chicken or veg the first week, gonna just try to go cold turkey. I used to do it in school, lol just starve myself, not the best way to go, nearly fainted haha, but this is different I'm still getting nutrients xx

Yeah I going to do just 4 shakes first and see how I go but if I struggle then I will have salad or something :)

Yeah I going to do just 4 shakes first and see how I go but if I struggle then I will have salad or something :)
I've bought the taster thingy that has like one of everything, so I'm gonna do shake, bar, meal, soup I think. Shake before I go to work so 7am, bar at 12pm, meal at probably 6pm and soup at 10pm before I go to sleep. I kinda want to avoid eating it at work for now, just until I've tried everything and settled in xx

Back