Here i am again

Just got one of those ticker things, it's so strange to think I have a BMI of 41.6 cos I don't feel like I do, lol! :D

Jeshiekah said:
I've bought the taster thingy that has like one of everything, so I'm gonna do shake, bar, meal, soup I think. Shake before I go to work so 7am, bar at 12pm, meal at probably 6pm and soup at 10pm before I go to sleep. I kinda want to avoid eating it at work for now, just until I've tried everything and settled in xx

Yeah I ordered the sample pack too ...that sounds gd plan :)

Omg I've just been looking and the before and after shots on here, they are amazing! I can't wait to lose weight! haha :D xx

Hi there been reading this thread, could have wrote it myself :)

I am starting May 7th when my term at Uni finishes, it's also my husbands birthday and my daughters birthday that weekend too.

I have got my sample pack and I am looking forward to starting. I did CD a few years ago but some real food is great and the losses on here are great. I lost 4 stone with cd and put on 6 through a combination of not maintaining and depression/anxiety.

I am an ex smoker too. Quit in 2006 using the nicorette fake cigarettes with cartridges. An trying to help my Dad quit at the moment too as he is having cancer treatment. I bought him this bizarre looking smokeless cigarette which you add nicotine fluid to and heat up. It cost quite a lot but he says it's great. If anyone wants a link to it let me know.

I think dieting is a lot like giving up fags.. If you quit fags you tell everyone, if you quit eating folk think you are weird. We all have our reasons though. I am far too large for my frame and ridiculously unhealthy :-(

I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading about all our good losses

Hugs

A

Hi there been reading this thread, could have wrote it myself :)

I am starting May 7th when my term at Uni finishes, it's also my husbands birthday and my daughters birthday that weekend too.

I have got my sample pack and I am looking forward to starting. I did CD a few years ago but some real food is great and the losses on here are great. I lost 4 stone with cd and put on 6 through a combination of not maintaining and depression/anxiety.

I am an ex smoker too. Quit in 2006 using the nicorette fake cigarettes with cartridges. An trying to help my Dad quit at the moment too as he is having cancer treatment. I bought him this bizarre looking smokeless cigarette which you add nicotine fluid to and heat up. It cost quite a lot but he says it's great. If anyone wants a link to it let me know.

I think dieting is a lot like giving up fags.. If you quit fags you tell everyone, if you quit eating folk think you are weird. We all have our reasons though. I am far too large for my frame and ridiculously unhealthy :-(

I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading about all our good losses

Hugs

A

Wow we have really similar goals! :D xx

Awww.... I've had so many false starts... so totally feel where your coming from.

Honestly hun.... if its not working for you then cut out the carbs and maybe try in a few weeks once your feeling better about the no smoking?. But really we're all behind you and know you can do it! Have you thought about distraction techniques? My first week VLCDing i was watching back-to-back episodes of the biggest loser in an attempt to imspire me. Or just find a bazillion little jobs you need to do and try and fill your day so you dont have time to think of foodness or fags.

We sure do. Race ya

Hehe :p I was a bit more lenient with my goal date as I don't know what to expect on Slim&Save. But okay! Challenge accepted hehe xx

phoenixx said:
Awww.... I've had so many false starts... so totally feel where your coming from.

Honestly hun.... if its not working for you then cut out the carbs and maybe try in a few weeks once your feeling better about the no smoking?. But really we're all behind you and know you can do it! Have you thought about distraction techniques? My first week VLCDing i was watching back-to-back episodes of the biggest loser in an attempt to imspire me. Or just find a bazillion little jobs you need to do and try and fill your day so you dont have time to think of foodness or fags.

Yea Phoenix had a good long hard think and gonna get over the fags first and join a slimming club. That's the best I can do. I had another go at it today and I was starving and craving cigs and food. It sent round the bend so had food rather than have a fag. I shall maybe come back in the future. It takes a long time to fully recover from cravings for cigs. Unfortunately I have to give up smoking coz I have a touch of emphysema so it's my priority. I lost my dad to lung cancer 11 years ago. It's heartbreaking. I'm doing really well with not smoking so slimming club here I come Boooh but I know it's for the best. :( xxz

Hehe :p I was a bit more lenient with my goal date as I don't know what to expect on Slim&Save. But okay! Challenge accepted hehe xx

Oh yeah. I think I am being rather ambitious but you never know. Gotta think positive hey. You start on Tuesday then ? Have you tried the samples box ? I've not had a go yet. Looking forward to it though. Gotta be easier than living on 3 CD tetras a day and nowt else :(

Oh yeah. I think I am being rather ambitious but you never know. Gotta think positive hey. You start on Tuesday then ? Have you tried the samples box ? I've not had a go yet. Looking forward to it though. Gotta be easier than living on 3 CD tetras a day and nowt else :( I think 4-5lb a week is realistic, if we are good

Oh yeah. I think I am being rather ambitious but you never know. Gotta think positive hey. You start on Tuesday then ? Have you tried the samples box ? I've not had a go yet. Looking forward to it though. Gotta be easier than living on 3 CD tetras a day and nowt else :( I think 4-5lb a week is realistic, if we are good

The average weightloss is 14lbs a month, or 3-4lbs a week. More in the first week or two. Personally my aim is 10lbs every 3 weeks... though i always hope for 4lbs a week! My lowest was 2lbs.. or just under... and highest outside of week one was just over 6lbs.

Yea Phoenix had a good long hard think and gonna get over the fags first and join a slimming club. That's the best I can do. I had another go at it today and I was starving and craving cigs and food. It sent round the bend so had food rather than have a fag. I shall maybe come back in the future. It takes a long time to fully recover from cravings for cigs. Unfortunately I have to give up smoking coz I have a touch of emphysema so it's my priority. I lost my dad to lung cancer 11 years ago. It's heartbreaking. I'm doing really well with not smoking so slimming club here I come Boooh but I know it's for the best. :( xxz

The most important thing is not to feel deflated in yourself. I think S&S is a fantastic plan... but you really need to be in the right frame of mind, and initially make it a priority. Unfortunately smoking and eating go hand-in-hand. My first few weeks on plan i smoked tons, and previous attempts at stopping smoking i ate more. :/ The important thing is that your not giving up your weightloss journey. Every plan has its plusses and minuses and suits diffrent people at diffrent times, so please dont think of this as a failure. Its not.

I'm defo gonna be good, like a bloody angel lol need to lose this weight. Can't believe my BMI is so high! Didn't think it was lol! I should be starting Tuesday yeah, cos my stuff is gonna arrive tomorrow but I'll be at work so I can't start, unless you can start mid way through a day? xx

Have you decided which slimming club hun?

Catdog xx

Flumpet have u tried an e cig? I've been using them (10 motives.com) since September and prefer them to the real thing!
babs

catdog said:
Have you decided which slimming club hun?

Catdog xx

Hi hun yeah I'm joining WW tomorrow night under a false name!!! Been there so many times before but this one has a different leader. I will do this until I'm ready to start S&S. Won't be coming back to the forum until I'm ready to start S&S though. How are you doing Catdog? Hope all is going well for you xxz

Hi hun yeah I'm joining WW tomorrow night under a false name!!! Been there so many times before but this one has a different leader. I will do this until I'm ready to start S&S. Won't be coming back to the forum until I'm ready to start S&S though. How are you doing Catdog? Hope all is going well for you xxz

Lol ive done same, been to that many round here i ran out of new places and had to go to same ones under false names :eek: are you going to be on ww forum or not on mins at all? im doing well today, had a breakthrough and bought some new clothes, nowt too daring but they aint black lol.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Lol ive done same, been to that many round here i ran out of new places and had to go to same ones under false names :eek: are you going to be on ww forum or not on mins at all? im doing well today, had a breakthrough and bought some new clothes, nowt too daring but they aint black lol.

Catdog xx

That's great news hun. I'm pleased for ya. No I won't be on mins for WW hope to get the support there at the meeting. I only go on mins if there's no support with diet. I wish there was a real life support group for S&S lol. Well done chick that's amaZing. :)

That's great news hun. I'm pleased for ya. No I won't be on mins for WW hope to get the support there at the meeting. I only go on mins if there's no support with diet. I wish there was a real life support group for S&S lol. Well done chick that's amaZing. :)

i second that would love an sns group in real life, wold help loads! aww thats a shame hun, will miss ye :( but good on ye for doing whats right foryou :)

Catdog xx

Back