Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Honestly Allie i really wanted atleast 3lbs. I hit my 1year at target in a matter of days and really wanted to be back in target range atleast- i feel like a wasted week in that no movement and i hate every second. ARGH

Plans for next weeks

Thursday: meatball stuffed pitta bread and salad

Friday: Haddock with mushy peas in lemon and black pepper

Saturday: chicken curry with vlf natural yog- no rice

sunday: chicken roast- no pots for me

monday: mozerella and thick slices tomatoes in parma ham parcels

tuesday: quorn chilli tacos and salad

MMM CANT WAIT

Hello to everyone who takes the time to come and visit me here in my diary.

As you've noticed, i'v changed the name of my diary again. Admittedly it is a stolen SlimmingWorld quote i have just discovered, but rang so true to me that i felt it was fitting for what i am imagining to really be a fresh start for me.

As you all know iv been having a tough few weeks, but as you'l see from my ticker below i am about to celebrate my first anniversary at target.

Its been a really tough year. Getting to know myself all over again, dealing with unexpected drama and difficulties. Unfortunatly it is not all rosey when you get to target and infact it takes a long time for your mind to catch up with your body. You have to re-evaluate the person you are, were and want to be.

Today has not been a good day. Being the 'last day' of my 1 week on special k, not only have i given up, and eaten some naughties ( or more naughties i should say) but i'm tired and its been a long day.. But sitting here i'v realised that after a year- its about time i really sat down with myself and remember what i started this journey for, almost two and a half years ago.

Every day i am self critical, i lack confidence, my food intake defines my mood and my outlook on life, my sex life, my relationships, work and more. I define my life day by day on whether i had a 'good' or a 'bad' day. I never recognise my well doings and re-evaluate without guilt and dissapointment what i could have done better. I cannot continue like this. The intense pressure i not only put on myself, but allow others to do so is crushing me as a person- rather than finding that new person i was supposed to discover and letting her grow. The life i live now is no better than it was when i was big, because i'm consumed with negative and self critical thoughts.

As i enter my 2nd year at target weight, i really feel it's time to get it right. Iv ben up and down, one step forward, two steps back.. a constant fight this year. I have learnt much and can continue to learn from this past year.

of course, i have been here before.. declaring change and commiting to a new me- but have fallen of the wagon many a time emotionally, but as i have said. My new life is no more benificial- so why fight to keep my weight off and stay healthy if i am no more better off? I never want to be that size again, but i want to be happy. Its time to start working on the important stuff.

After one week of special k, i have been miserable, unwell, dizzy and full of headaches. I am grumpy and so hungry i can barely think straight? and for what. Even if i lost 6lbs tomorrow, of course i'd be pleased- but it was not worth it. I am so greatful i found slimmingworld, because its only proved fad diets are not only un-sustainable, but im sure it hasnt even shifted not 1pound- proving they dont work.

Reguardless of the result tomorrow evening at official WI- although i will be dissapointed to have to have to pay for the first time for being out of target range 2 weeks in a row- esp on a sepcial occasion for me like this, i feel iv learnt a valuable lesson.

I just wanted to share this with you all- sorry to have baffled on. I guess i just needed to 'voice it out loud' as it where, to really confirm it to myself.

Im looking forward to spending some valuable time with my best friend tomorrow, and getting back to eating normal food.. and learning to recognise my own achievments and to feel proud.

I personally believe THIS journey will be the hardest. I'l need all of your support, of course. I will not be this person one year from today. No more step backs, only forward now.

If its to be, it's up to me.

x

Well done on your loss Fern, at least your hellish week paid off :) and happy slimming world anniversary :) xx

Thursday: haddock with lemon and black pepper, chips and mushy peas

Friday: Bbq burgers and salad

Saturday: meatball stuffed pitta and cheese

sunday: chicken roast

monday: mozerella and thick slices tomatoes in parma ham parcels

tuesday: left over potatoe and spinach curry with rice and vlf natural yog

wont be havinga red week as origanally planned- sticking with ee so i can eat loads of meat and carbs.. NOM NOM NOM

Breakfast:
1 apple, mullerlight

kellogs fibre plus in the park :)

lunch: plain jacket spud and baked beans from spud u like, with salad from salad cart at pizza hut whilst friends ate pizza - yes that is my halo you can feel blinding you:D

(sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber, chopped apples, red onion)

handful of cherries and a glass of lemonade :)

Tea- Haddock in freshly squeezed lemon and black pepper, chips and mushy peas. mm

syns- cake, 15syns?
exercise- Pushing buggy round the park and some slow pased shopping at mall LOL if that counts. x

Last edited:
Breakfast: 1 mullerlight, cheesy pitta HEA& HEB, 2 eggs, dollop of brown sauce 1syn.

1apple

1 banana

1 apple

new pots, homemade burgers, salad, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, tomatos, red onion, red pepper.

syns: brown sauce 1, light mayo 2, bbq sauce 1, butter 1,

syns: 5

exercise- work

Last edited:
Okay, food shop done- sw it is this week.

I have two problems (potential problems) on the same day actually- Saturday- daytime bbq, and then an indian resterant meal in the evening for bro's bday celebration.
Going to try my hardest to just relax and enjoy sw food. Going to focus on eating slow and smaller meals.

will go to zumba monday, possibl run on saturday and will maybe swim after work tues. we'l see. Deffo zumba though.

iv had the last two days off and i dont feel good for it. I also dont think it'l be good for my ego if i go to sw class tomorrow, so being that iv done my food shop, im starting afresh tomorrow and will assess the situation next week.

Only a few weeks away from our weekend away and im a bit mad at myself for not being able to pull myself together but nevermind- no stress remember? (must learn to remember this!! :p)

new me .. new me.. new me .. new me.. new me... come'on fern- you can do it!

Get some nuts- grrr!

* URGENT- MOJO GONE MISSING *

please return if found. :(

Todays eating

Breakfast: 3 ryvita sweet onion and cheese HEA & HEB Mullerlight

Lunch- hartleys jelly 0.5syns, a banana

snack - Apple.

Tea- Steak stirfry with tonnes of veg and noodles.

Usually this is my day fof - but i dont see any reason why i cant get back on track today- after all iv had the last 3 days off.
My home scales show im tagret plus & 7 lbs. meaning a 5 lb gain this week- i dont think this is entirly true but i wouldnt be suprised if i'd gaine da good 3lbs or so anyways-

It makes me feel sick seeing 10st on the scales again and i HAVE to get some pounds of this week but am desperatly worried i A) dont ahve any will power, and that B) this curry is going to get me.

Tonight will be a struggle as its wifey night (after wi treat night with my bestest)

will be avoiding desert this evening.

:sigh:

Come on fern. you HAVE to do this.

If its meant to be, its up to me.

Wednesdays eating: back on plan

breaky: 3 sweetonion ryvitas and 28g cheese, 1 mullerlight

lunch: small banana and a hartleys low cal jelly 0.5syns

snack: apple - ribena light

stirfry- noodles, steak and veg in packet sauce- think 12 syns devided between 3 so 4syns

dessert: chocolate cake and a bit of double cream???

- was difficult due to it being my 'night off' usually, but could have been far worse.

syns: 30?
exercise: work

Thursday:

breakfast: kellogs fibre plus,HEB water

snack: cherry muller

lunch: three blueberry pancakes - 1 syn

snack: 1 apple and 1 banana

tea: salad leaves, chilli con carni 0.5syn brown rice, vlf yogurt and 28g cheese HEA

syns: 1.5syns
exercise: 1.9mile run and a walk with dog in afternoon, plus major scrub down of the house! - must count for somthing lol

Im very nervous this week but trying hard not to be. Trying to get into exercising again- going to swim sunday morn and then do zumba monday eve :)

Fingers x'd- am a bit peeved that we'v got this bbq and meal out on saturday making life difficult but will work around it best i can.

x

fridays eating

breaky: kellogs fibre plus bar heb, pinapple slices and an apricot muller

snack: carrot sticks

late lunch: bowl of chill con carni and a dollop of total 0% greek yog

snack : 1 chopped apple and diet coke

tea: mozzerella and tomato parma ham parcels-hea and 1 syn with mixed salad leaves and cucumber drzzled with lemon juice

1.5syns today - only exercise was work?

concerned about bbq and meal tomo. taking chicken, homemade sw burgerd and red pepper salsa and salad stuff...will go for boiled rice and plain chicken tikka on the eve. Am going for a swim sunday morn too...finges crossed!

Hi guys- internet gone and broke on me again so have no internet access at home-
Iv gone and forgotten my note book so cant post my exact eating im afriad.

BBq went OK, I had ryvitas and cheese for breaky HEB AND HEA,

i took new pots with my and home made burgers, but the bbq didnt get tgoing till gone 5 and the meal was at half 7, so id eaten my new pots and didnt have anything else..

I drank diet coke at meal, had boiled rice and chicken tikka (9syns) with a side salad, i did ahve a schoop of saagaloo (OMG YUM) and a teeny bit of poppadom.

i was proberly over syns a little but i tried!!

yesterday i was supposed to go for a swim but was just so knackered i couldnt, had intended to go for yun in the day but it literally f*cked it down all day and i realised my running things were inthe wash (and much to Oh's dissapointment i was not going to run in a wet bra! )

Yesterdays eating from what i can remember

breaky: kellogs fibre

dinner: roast beef, roast pots, carrots and home grown runnerbeans, and gravey (1syn)

i had a mullerlight and snacked on a handful of blueberrys mid afternoon

Apple and cheese HEA with a hot choc 2syns.

3 syns for the day.

Todays eating so far:

1 kellogs fibre 1 banana

lunch: chilli con carni (0.5syns) cheese HEA

snack: pinapple slices

tea: potatoe and spinach curry with brown rice.. and some vlf yog if i can find some! 1syn

expected syns 1.5syns

Iv got zumba this eve :) which im looking forward too, but i'v got the little girl i look after al afternoon from 2 onwards and their house is a mindfield of syns to be avoided.

Help me be strong!!!

Iv recieved my WW pack.. and iv made a food plan ( i think iv just about got the jist of it)
Its a very different way of eating and i am scared.. mostly that it wont work, but im also thinking its really going to help me with my portion control.. granted you havnt much choice in portion sizes as your restricted by your points so if you want to eat more than one meal i can use them all on ginormous portions haha.. but theres a few leaflets inside the pack that gives you suggestions on how to asses your bodys hunger etc, which i found interesting and intend to use.

god i hope its worth it, im going to give it my best shot- im sceptical but im going to try. I just wants to be under my target weight before hols. xxx
Will you all love me if i deflect for a fortnight?? x

Back