Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Good luck with your christmas target. Just remember it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen, you can do it and you know it because you've done it before. Just relax and stick to the plan as best you know, drink plenty of water and think carefully before eating naughty things, remember that beautiful wedding dress.

good luck with the christmas challenge hun!! you can do it.

and you know....you might not feel like it at the moment but you are a role model......this diary is great because you know what,its real!!! it doesnt pretend to be something its not and thats the most useful thing of all.
so there....you are a fantastic role model xxx

Hi ladies and gents.

Day two, since getting back on the wagon. Im gripping on for dear life and im not getting off till i'm back home!

Breakfast: two alpen lights HEB, 1 cherry mullerlight, 1 apple.

snack: 1 plum

1.5ltres of water

lunch: two homemade scotch eggs, made with morrisons eat smart 1/2 syn sausages. 1 syn as used two, covered in exactly 20g of wholemeal bread, which i blitzed and wieghed myself, but am not 100% on the syns i should allocate for this yet. With a mixed leaf salad, tomatoes, red pepper and onions.
Hartleys low cal jelly 1/2 syn.

another 1.5 ltrs of water
snack: 1 orange, diet coke.

tea: spaghetti bolognese, syn free. With 28g chedder cheese HEA

wont drink anymore water, as thats 3ltrs of water.. and then on top of the fluid intake from food, and the diet coke etc.. i dont want to drown me insides *chuckle* lol

Im thinking maybe 3 syns for the bread on the scotch eggs,

so thats scotch eggs 4syns
hartleys low call jelly 0.5syns
1 thortons melt *sigh* 2 syns?

6.5 syns today

Okay. Saturday is here, its curry night... im only in control of the cooking of the curry, so im not 100% sure what naughties will be brang. Im going to shops to get some grapes for picking at, and some more diet coke and i was gulping it like a fish last night after OH sat down next to me munching his way through the biscuit box... Il shine my halo now shall i? Maybe not just yet.. the days not over just yet.

Im making a homemade curry from scratch, we proberly have it three times a month, we love it. and i guess could even be a superfree curry, as it has 6 onions in it :O LOL

anyways, il be having it with brown rice as usual, and less than 3% fat free natural yog. MMMM my fave.

So:

Breaky- two alpen lights HEB, strawberry mullerlight, 1 apple

1 egg, quater of a can of baked beans, 2 rashers of bacon

1 banana, strawberry cheesecake mullerlight (1syn)

Homemade curry, brown rice, vlf yogurt. 1syn
onion baji 2 syns (tescos finest ;) haha)
1 poppdaom 2 syns

1.5 ltrs of water

homemade lentil dahl, syn free.

6ish syns

Lots of diet coke. Feeling positive, fingers x'd for a good loss this week :D

Last edited:
Just popped in to say hello and to congratulate you on your weight loss so far. Keep polishing that halo and hope you enjoy your curry night.

Jane X

Okay- today could have been a big disaster.. but i held strong. Stronger than i thought i would., so a suprise to all lol.

breaky: half 8: two alpens, 1 mullerlight HEB hot choc and milk 3syns

1 apple

3 slices of ham, half a whispa.

small portion of 1/2 a syn chilli( xl mince, pepper, onion, baked beans and kidney beans) rice, 28g cheese HEA and a dollop of yogurt

3 spuds, 1 small chicken breast, brocoli, carrots and gravey 1 syn.

can anyone tell me what the syn value for 1 half of a whispa duo would be?

Let me explain, today we went to put the deposit down on wedding band, but thee shop is an 40 mins, an hour away ( traffic was flipping awful today)

i ate breakt at 8:30 as you can see, .. we left the house late thanks to the big faffer that is my husband to be.. it was getting on for two, we were still out, with more to do.. and im flipping starving. Having thought wed be home earlier (out earlier..) i didnt take anything with me, as i had a roast ready to get going in oven as soon as we were home for a early aft. meal. . im so hungry, im getting really frustrated and my tummy is hurting. We need milk and bread, so stop off in a corner shop whilst we are still quite far from home. OH sends me on my own, fine. Untill he says - ''get some chocolate for us to share tonight wont you?'' no i say calmly, i have some weight to loose now remember, i have to be good.

Of course, i go in alone, and had said to myself id get one of those pre-packed chilled fruit bags, so i can stave off the munchies till were home. Do they have any fruit, what so ever.. no! rediclous. Im getting panicy, im stood between the chilled aisle, and all the chocolates. I stare back and forth, picking up various things, putting them back down. i can feel myself getting worked up, im hot and im hungry and im starting to loose the will. i make a descion, il pay £2.50 for a pack of 5 slices of ham, grr. Prices of things these days.

i get to the till. my body still trying to drag me to the chocolate, oh how i want the chocolate.. but i want to be slim more!

then, the card machine breaks at till.. im waiting.. waiting.. my eyes wonder. Oh no. theres a whispa duo in my bag. How did that get there! did my hand just do that?

i panic, i rush to car. Realise all is not lost. i can just give it all to OH.

then i ate my ham, felt much more calm.. and realised, i could just eat half. So thats what i did, i shared it, with joe.. and i didnt feel guilt, or like id thrown the whole week away, or like i should just srew it and eat what i want. I was good. I shared. I ate half, i ate my ham.. i went home.. knowing that i was still v hungry and roast would take an hour. Told OH roast would be much later, and ate some chilli i already knew i had, and used HEA which was at risk of being left out two days in a row.. phew.

I did well. i think i did anyways. i think im making progress. iv never not felt guilt after choc mid week.. never been able to just carry on as normal afteer without the urge to throw the week away. and i shared food!!!!

x

update: AQA tells me a wispa is 10.5 - assume this is a normal bar.. so im counting 6 syns for my half of duo, seems reasonable as was just a bit bigger than a treat sized type thing.

so 6 syns wispa
3syns hot choc
1/2 syn chilli
and 1 syn gravey
10.5 syns today, far more than usual but meh, im still in the zone. just about lol

Last edited:
thanks for the support hon, i try very hard not to get too ahead off myself. my week is only a success on track once iv made it to wednesday morning.. as monday and tues eve esp is my biggest problem!! x

Ahh the will power is wavering as expected..
its been a whole 4 days after all. *rolls eyes..*

monday:
breaky: two alpen lights HEB, mullerlight,

dinner: pasta and sauce quiche 1/2 syn, baked beans. 5 small pinapple slices.

1 apple, 1 hartleys low cal jelly. 1/2 syn

chicken, peas and cheese mash HEA and 1/2 syn, bbq sauce(?) 1 syn, if i have it :)

its monday, and despite knowing i only have 1 night, and one more day till my 'day off' my fingers are itching, but im gunna be strong. I want to do this. I want to do this. I want to do this.

if i can make it till wednesday, i will have proven that i can do it.. and itl spur me on. I hope lol

really dont want to throw myself into positivity and confidence, that i just dont have it. If i allow myself to be fake about it, il fall flat. I have to be realistic, honest of my feelings (although anyone who reads my diary reguarly will know im nothing but, no one can lie about being THIS emotional haha) and praise myself when i complete a day. . a week.. a lb.

i can do this, i can do this, i can do this. I want to do this.

frick frick frick.

iv cocked today up.

3 ryvita sweet onion, cheese HEA and HEB, muller

mash pot, spag bowl 2 syns, 2 eclairs (the tiny sweets in heros packet.. 4 syns
apple

3 apple bon bons, 35g bar of green and blacks choc

.. and then my mixed bean and mince chilli with rice, 1/2 syn- forgot i already had HEA, and had cheese on top!

prob about 20 syns? frick frick frick

Oh being pain in arse. grumble.

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB, 1 ww strawberry yogurt, 1 apple

1.5ltrs of water

lunch: pasta & sauce, peppers, 1 tsp of oil 3 syns, some peas, 28g cheese HEA strawberries and grapes

teeny bit of choc cookie ( like the big ones you get in supermarkets) 3syns?

grapes and jelly 0.5syns

bit of fish finger 1.5?

1.5 ltrs of water

chicken breast wrapped in bacon, fat removed. BBQ sauce 1 syn, baby pearl potatoes, salad.

9 syns. Eek. its the picking at kids food that does it- no wonder i lost weight this week after i was ill last thurs and didnt look after the boys, cos i wasnt around to pick at thier left overs. grr!

Hi guys

friday:
3 ryvitas HEB, cheese HEA, ww lemon cheesecake yog

pasta, mayo light (1) tuna, cucumber, spring onion, hartleys low call jelly (1/2) and an apple

1.5ltrs of water

2 pears, 1 ww yog

steak with mixed stir fry veg, noodles and a sauce 3 syns.
1 litre of water

4.5 syns today.

Im going to keep my syns to less than 5 a day untill Wi, as despite having a beautifully on plan day yesterday.. i somehow managed to eat a few spponfulls of nutella, 1 twix finger, 1 choc bar own brand thing, and a very small bowl of own brand crunchy nut?! genuinly dont know what happened there.
Anywho, straight after i realised how much i really want this, gave my self a prompt slap round the face, and marched myself to bed. I will do this, im fully motivated and ready to go!!! I v still got that 'omg, i wanna binge!' feeling, but i recon the more on plan days i get under my belt, and losses i see, i'l conquer that and get my old mojo back, the one where nothing could stop me.

Im gunna do it. 9st 8.5lbs here i come! POW POW POW!

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2 alpen lights, HEB, 1 pear.

1 egg, 2 rashers of bacon and some baked beans and cherry tomatoes. (free)

grapes, mullerlight (free)

Gammon, mushy peas and 'cheesy' chips HEB (free)

Thats the plan for today, will aim to keep it syn free i think.
will also aim for 2-3 ltrs of water today to keep me flush hehe. Im peeing all the time at the mo! must have bladder size of peanut.

Going too try on a few wedding dresses today, to keep me motivated. Also may book in for aquafit on monday eve, but will have to go on my own as the wife is quite big now and getting very tired bless her!

I keep getting waves of renewed enthusiasm and determination, which is a great feeling- however, it also comes twinned with lazyness.. every time i get the urge to do some exercise., its like 'yeah!' and then..'ah, but then id have to get up..' lol!

Im not going to exercise yet, just becos although i know it *can* help, sometimes.. i know i just dont have the time to do it every week at the mo and i dont want my body throwing a paddy when i cant and not giving me a loss..so im thinking Il start mid nov, when i suspect the losses may slow again. . having said that its only been 1 weigh in, so they may be slow all together yet, who knows.

ahh, ramble ramble..

Back