Here i go again - Exante Total Replacement

cheshire

Morning All,

I am starting the Exante Total Replacement today! I've been here before, several times in fact. Sometime I made it to week 4 and sometime to early evening of the same day when a glass of wine etc came back into play.

This time it's quite critical for me since I've been a diabetic for several years now and have the usual high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid problems, and struggle to sleep - now my eye sight is taking a hit. The big problem I find though is that when you go to the doctors with other ailments they don't get pass the weight...… My Obesity and all the stuff which comes with it is self inflicted. Anyway enough about the past...……

I'm 60, just under 17 stone and have the following goals: Want to get back to being around 9stone which I was until my 40's, Want to be able to do a 5km Park Run, Want to be off most of my medication and nolonger be a Diabetic. I'm hoping a side effect will be that I start to embrace life again.....

Wow - so that's it! I hope those that have kindly ready my post are still with me and that I haven't bored them!

I don't know how to do one of those weight loss trackers so I need to get my head around that as well.

Come on lets do this!

Start: Monday 5 Nov 2018 16 stone 12ibs (sorry it's old money will convert to kilos)

Last edited:
How's it going? x

Back