Here I go AGAIN lol!

well done, i too ate too many nuts yesturday, i think almonds are the lowest in carbs out of them all though.

good so far, made a fresh batch of oopsie rolls, yumscrum, made some more s/f jelly.

only had 1 sero bar and 1 oopsie roll so far, am looking to have tonight at pub either, some fish and salad, steak and salad or they do a lush lamb shank with green veg, temptation will be a drink, if I do give in it will be a small white wine put in a pint glass and topped up with soda water. fingers crossed it all goes to plan!

sue xx

good luck with meal tonight.
Those cheese mince things sound nice, can you put recipe up in recipe thread so i can make some, would be good in oopsie rolls...yum

well, inspired by the photo of porgeous firmly embedded in my head I have controlled all tonight, lamb shank with spinach and fresh runner beans, and yes just 1 small white wine topped up with soda water in a pint glass which I made last for the whole evening!, Even popped in to my daughters house on the way home and resisted wine even though they had a house full, I had decaf coffee.

I am so pleased with myself,

Buffy the burgers are lovely, I'll add to the recipe thread.

sue xxx

well :( I am pounds down!, I mean £££££££££ not lbs!, just had eyes tested and they have deteoriated so much in 2 years, I am truly truly skint now!

sue xx

hello huni
how are you? I have not heard from you in ages? i hope your keeping well xx

pm'd u hun xxxx

dont know whether I'm in ketosis or not as Ive been hungry all day, ive eaten all the right foods so far, work again tonight (DANGER)
I think I'll take 2 sero bars and some oopsie rolls, calories probably huge but at least negligable carbs.

sue xx

Keep going hun, keep going, doing brill xx

oops! and I'm not referring to the oopsie rolls either, have had a farewell (very naughty) breakfast with my friend who moved to New Zealand 9 years ago, have just had a cuddle with her daughter of 4 months, probably wont see her again for another 2 years, my feelings at the moment are of sadness not anger for me going off plan just for 1 meal

suexxx

make that 3 meals! dagnamit!

For any of you who read my thread, you'll probably be thinking..."Here she goes again"!, and you're right, I'm not going to harp on, I'm just going to give the same advice to myself as I give other people.

I was thinking last night, its good to set challenges but maybe not too far ahead as I got into the thinking that "oh, thats weeks away or months away", a week at a time or a day at a time, mini goals!

sue xx

Good idea, if you always go wrong after 1st week, get yourself a 100% for 2 weeks ticker and count down the days, might help??

well, so far so good, although my water intake is terrible. I am going shopping on Friday dress shopping for sis wedding, however!, I've just got carried away and bought a dress off of ebay, thought it was so pretty and wedding like, should be here tomorrow, IF IT FITS and I like it, I will post a pic of me in it!, otherwise still shopping on Friday.

sue xxx

theres nothing better to keep you motivated than a dress thats a tiny bit too tight.
I have a lovely maxi dress i bought 2 weeks ago, it`s 2 inches from doing up (stupid side zip) i try it on every few days to see if it`s getting closer, and it has.......cant wait till it does up fully.

Cant wait to see you pics of dress...

dress didnt arrive today boo hoo!, I love the oopsie rolls, but find they distend my stomach with painful wind which makes me feel uncomfortable ( just like bread does!), I'm hoping this will subside as they make life so much easier.

I'm in the middle of a 2 day course at the moment and I'm taking packed lunch, I made 2 tuna & mayo oopsie rolls and had a sero bar, felt satisfied, without them I'd struggle what to have!

Anyway still on track 100% although I feel bigger due to the distended tum!

sue xx

I'm blowing my own trumpet, I've done well, day by day and I've awarded myself a gold star!

aww thanks ladies, just about to leave for my course and the dreaded M25!

laters xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive decided to call us the 3 atkineers!

all for one and one for all!

sue xx

Back