Here I go AGAIN lol!

ssshhhhh! couldnt resist a sneaky weight this morning, after
only my 5th day today I've lost

5 pounds!!!!!! yeeha!

sue x

and some more good news, daughter has just rang me (she on holiday) her partner has just proposed in a restaurant and went down one one knee in front of everyone, ahhh young love!

sue xx

ssshhhhh! couldnt resist a sneaky weight this morning, after
only my 5th day today I've lost

5 pounds!!!!!! yeeha!

sue x

Well done Sun! 5 pounds down is fantastic!!!:happy096:

and some more good news, daughter has just rang me (she on holiday) her partner has just proposed in a restaurant and went down one one knee in front of everyone, ahhh young love!

sue xx

How romantic:cupid:

Congratulations to both of them!:love047:

Love Mini xxx

awww thanks mini and B xxxx

about time its been 4 1/2 years!

Seriously its fantastic and has lifted what has been a pretty hard time for the family recently.

sue xx

Exciting times ahead planning the wedding etc.

You will make a beautiful mother of the bride!!!

Love Mini xxx

well you know that feeling in the mornings and you actually feel thinner! well I tried my dress on and being an inch and a half too small, I can actually do it up (whoop whoop)!, OK, I'm still not happy how it looks on me as it is too tight and does look unflattering, but with still a month to go, I am just daring to think that I might look half way decent. :)

sue xx

thanks B, here's to our WI on tuesday morning.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am really chuffed to pieces, have lost -6lbs am going to aim for 3lbs next week, hope thats achievable for 2nd week as I know in a lot of cases that week is a slow week.

anyway onwards and downards

sue xx

Fantastic Sun!!! Brilliant news. Well done.x

ok no excuses, hectic nightduty woke up craving and I've had toast for breakfast before sleeping and toast for lunch but a sensible choice for dinner, on hindsight I should've kept to my shakes but whats done is done and I'm a tad miffed with myself and as long as I can, and will be back on my plan tomorrow I shouldnt have done much damage.

sue x

Just 1 hiccup, forget it and move on.
Well done for stopping after luch, it would be so tempting to carry on for the day.

tks buffy, just have to get thru nightduty without the munchies, hard as all staff snack all night,will take good 'ol faithful sero bars and just make sure I behave tomorrow morning and not give into TOAST!!!!

obviously like yourself I'm out of ketosis do you think it will be quicker to get back in?

sue xx

3 weeks to go and now desperate its now or wear a bin bag for sis wedding.

fingers crossed AGAIN!!!!!

sue xxxxx

oops and double oops, the sachets contain about 138 cals but are 14g carbs, well thats a good start! lol have had 2 shakes and an atkins meal, oh well tomorrow, I'll sort it

sue xx

even if your shakes are 14g carbs, with your food you prob only have around 40g carb.
When i first started i was having a SF shake and 50g carbs..........i still lost weight, so if the shakes suit you better,stick with them.

I'm going to mix and match what suits my day buffy, I have to break this bad pattern of mine, I seem to succesfully be good for week 1 and lose weight but it always goes to pot the 2nd week, so my new challenge is to crack the 2nd week onwards.

sue xxx

todays food diary

bkfast - sero bar
lunch - 2 small oopsie rolls with a bit of chicken & mayo
dinner - chicken fillet fried in o/oil tarragon & garlic, 3 crispy
rashers of bacon, mixed salad leaves & mayo
jelly & cream.

Nightduty tonight always a dangerous temptation, will take a couple of sero bars with me. Hopefully not gone over 20g carbs.

sue xx

ok absolutely knacked today, only slept for 2 hours this morning!

I cant believe in my rush for work last night I forgot my sero bars!

and I ate 4 biscuits Grrrrrrrrr! but I did run around like a blue arse fly all night (no excuse)

so today so far have had

bkfast 2 tiny oopsie rolls
lunch small chicken salad
not sure for dinner tonight yet!

sue xx

well I do feel slimmer this morning!

last nights dinner was lush, got it from daily cooks yesterday, I made some burgers with a twist. Mince seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and chilli, you can use what cheese you like, I used boursin. Make a parcel basically with the cheese in th middle.
had with salad leaves.

I did eat too may almond nuts though, must watch on that score, Bought some new bakerlite muffin trays so hopefully the new batch will be a bit more successful, but they are so tasty.

anyway will list todays food later, have to be strong tonight as we go out for a meal every thursday with friends to the pub!

sue xx

Back