Here I go AGAIN lol!

wana, theres always the famous gargle with TCP, its gross ut it works!
xx

jealous of you dancing, wish I was qualified!, cant wait to get rid of nightduty nursing! x

well another 100% day on track!, zipadedoodah

sue xx

hi gang,

well I am so pleased that my head is strong at the moment. Still 100% on tract, long may it last. just 1 BIG ooooops, water is down down down, it must go up!

sue x

hi hun,

I will do, my daughter dragging me shopping to crawley tomorrow.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, hope you manage to get your water down today without finding yourself caught short down the shops!! Lol xx

hi hun,

not enough again, grrrr whats up with me, food still 100%, how did your night go hun xxx

hi gang,

have updated my WI a day earlier, my birthday was a distaster with some family porblems, I did go for an alternative meal out and controlled what I ate, I did have 2 glasses of white wine soda,

Today hopfully will be a less traumatic day as I am a birthday lunch at the pub with family, I can and will control the food and I will have a couple of glasses of wine again, AND I have lost 3lbs so far this week. yayayay

well done on the 3lb, sorry to hear your birthday was disaster............familys eh, who`d have em...

hi hun,

yep made fantastic choices at lunch today, I had creamed mushrooms (didnt eat the toast) with miniscule salad garnish to start and then I had a seabass with asparagus salad, 2 glasses of white wine and & soda.

Without GUILT and the REALISATION it will probably kick me out of ketosis, when I got home I had a small slice of my birthday cake and it was far toooooo sweet, before wouldve seen me eat half of it, but I was quite content to have the small slice, and I know I wont eat anymore of it because of its sweetness

suex

hi hun, yes amazingly doing really well, I will pm you later as have not been home for 2 days, hope you're doing ok.

sue xx

disappointed in myself today, I ate about 10 chips of my daughters plate at lunchtime, my choice was good at the pub I chose sausages & cauli cheese, I didnt eat the ciabatta & butter, I was craving carbs bad today, so I thought the chips were better than the wedge of ciabatta, hopefully Ive not done too much damage.

sue xx

ok, its not a good time at the moment due to a serious family incident, I have been brilliant up until last night where I caved and gave in to a meal cooked for myself, I suppose the main dish was not too bad as in a vegetarian moussaka, but I fell big time at the garlic bread, and boy did I pay for it during the night with stomach cramps from hell.

I know I should just get back in the saddle 100% but my head is not in a good place right now, although I will try, its about grabbing food on the run or relying on other people who preparing food and they dont need to hear about my food preferences as they are just as stressed and myself.

sue x

sorry to hear of your troubles,
you`ve done really well so far, & i`m sure you will again after a little break.
good luck with your family.

1 day at a time :0

It seems everything comes at one, my ex father-in-law died tonight and he was such a lovely man despite whatever my ex hubby and myself divorcing years ago, RIP. xxx

This Battle has begun!

Day 3 - Had a few fights yesterday but am reigning supreme still.

I have decided to work my own weight loss plan with a bit of this, that and another, so we shall see how I do my WI's will be Tuesday mornings!

Bring on the next battle!

sue xx

thanks buffy,

yes am quite happy and positive at the moment, long may it last, wedding is 5 weeks tomorrow, fingers crossed, I will even post a picture of me in the dress which will keep me motivated to slim into it.

sue x

Back