Here I go AGAIN lol!

thanks buffy, I'm really sorted in my head now and dont want to cheat, if I feel the need to eat I'll just make sure its all protein, good luck for your ticker moving on monday as well.

sue xx

thanks B,

nightduty over until tues & wed, my water intake is so bad when i work but not to worry what will be will be, oopsie's are a life saver and so tasty. If I dont hit 9 something by tomorrow it will be next week sometime so not too upset.

good luck you xxxxxxxxx

sue

sleeping most of the day today and feeling somewhat down, I decided to have a bath and pamper myself, and I feel even worse now, having been so good for 2 weeks and yes Ive lost weight but looking at myself in the mirror I am still such a long long way away from looking like I did even though its only a stone, but its gone on like bulging lumps of icky dough round my stomach and sides and when jeans are put on its even worse.

To add insult to injury I thought I might've lost some inches and tried on my jeans and no chance!

So am really really down, I'm not going to give in to a binge which I so so want to do to comfort myself, but I wont, I HAVE to just keep going until I see visually some results.

todays food
brunch - 2 plain oopsie rolls
dinner - 1 oopsie roll with tuna & mayo
snack - choc sero with jelly & cream

sue x

Dont give in think of seeing that 9 on the scales this week xx

think I'm gonna try counting the calories like buffy does and even though I hate it try to up my exercise.

morning B,

sun is shining feel a bit more lifted and have my grandson today, haven got time to feel sorry for myself, onwards and downwards in time, my ultimate goal is december, so I will get there.
will list food later.

good luck B

sue xx

just what i needed and not cheated!

Ive just had a chocolate spread sandwich! it was divine and just what I needed, feels like Ive cheated.

oopsie roll, sero chocolate bar cut into small bites and melted in microwave for about 1 min, spread on to buttered oopsie while still warm, easier to spread, close your eyes and hey presto a chocolate spread sandwich, you wouldnt tell the difference, and only 3g carbs!

sue xx

food for today

brekkie - oopsie roll with scrambled egg
lunch - oopsie roll with melted chocolate sero bar (yum)
dinner - roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli, courgettes
snack - s/f jelly

am truly stuffed

sue xx

left my packed lunch here last night so ended up starving at work and had a small cheat of a doughnut and 2 biscuits such a small cheat in 12 hours at work all night, and gained a blardy pound!

demoralised!!

sue x

i had 4great weeks low carbing, but it was my partners sister 18th at the wkend, and we had friday to sunday of badness....food, cake, alcohol etc, i didnt eat or drink badly, but i felt bad, and since then, i now seem to be on a binge, i keep craving bad food. my meals are generally healthy, low carb etc, but i get snacky at night time, and end up eating crisps.................i feel sooooo bad.

how do i get out of this mini binge...

it will just be water attached to the gylcogen your body is storing drinklots to flush it out and you will soon be down again xx

well everything has come to a standstill, I've been 10 stone for over a week now, I dont know why, really frustrating, going to have to re-think which way to go forward, if I was seeing a 1 to 2lbs loss weekly I would persevere but I'm not.

will let you know what and how I'm going to continue my journey.

sue x

I think our bodies get used to a style of diet, change it around for a week or 2, then back to atkins and i`m sure it`ll start moving again.
Dont give up, we can and will lose the last bit...

well Ive lost a 1lb overnight! still dont know quite what to do yet!

sue x

Well done Sun!!

Maybe your body is just taking a bit of time to catch up with how well you've been eating! x

Ive cut out cream and am 9.13 ok only just in the 9's but wayhay!

sue xx

Back