Here I go AGAIN lol!

thanks dani you're doing brilliantly at 12lbs loss yourself,

sue xx

WooHoo!!! Well done sun! x

Sun, that's fab work I think you will be at goal very soon and maintaining by your intended Xmas goal time!

YAY.

Bren
x

thanks ditzee, bren, hopefully it is a downward regular loss again after the plateau

sue xx

well Ive decided to do cambridge for a couple of weeks to kick start a loss again, hopefully to start Monday.

sue x

thanks flirty

Ive just got to be strong for the first 4 days and hopefully I will get passed the hunger again and drink the water!

sue x

drinking water is the hardest bit of the diet for me. i`ve started working out how much i need to drink in hours, say your awake for 12 hours and need 4 litres, you only have to drink 1 mug 330mls every hour. doesn`t seem as much then.
Are you still in ketosis from atkins or have you got to start again.
It`s only for 4 days, you can be strong and get past it.

Good luck,

thanks buffy, you have got willpower of steel!, I was in ketosis until this evening, and ended up having toast for tea and its night duty tonight, but I'm mentally going for it Monday.

sue xxx

just to update, Ive started a vlcd today, its taken a week to meet up with counsellor and get my packs. I know its going to be real hard to stick to for a few days but I will give it my all to get thru the first week and once Ive done that, hopefully it will be much easier.

sue x

still around lol!

cant let my thread disappear!

hope all you low carbers are doing well, if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them, I am a great fan of atkins and did very well, in the end I got to the point of eating too many calories and hit a plateau, hence me kick starting with a vlcd, but I will always and forever eat low carb.

sue xx

Sun, Ill keep your thread alive with you and relay my successes with you. You are so inspiring

Reactions: sun
hi Gem,

not so good, back and determined to get to target before my 50th in June, hope you are still doing well.

sue xx

well, here I go again, onwards and downwards.

Ditzee, good to see an old face around, let me know how you are doing.

sue xx

Back