Here I go again on my own.....

RuthG

Gold Member
Well, not on my own as I have lots of lovely MMers with me! CD day 1, SS. I'm going on a cruise on 20th December, and I have bought some clothes in a size 14, they will fit me!

Hi there I'm on week two..lost 7.5 lb in my first week so I'm loving CD at the minute !!
Have you much to lose? What step are you doing?

Xx

Hello! I want to lose about 4-5 stone between now and Christmas ideally. Would love to lose more if I can! Doing Sole Source at the moment, but I'm so hungry. Can't wait for ketosis to kick in.....

Good luck to both of you on your Cambridge plans!

Ruth, what destinations will you be seeing on your cruise? Are you away for Christmas? :)

Day 2 today, feeling quite good. I've generally been quite lucky in the past and got into Ketosis by the end of day 2 at the latest. Had to have a tin of tuna and a tomato last night, otherwise I would have been down the chippy!

@CountryBumpkin - we fly to Barbados and going to about 9 different places, can't remember all of them, but they include Grenada, st Kitts, St Marten, Bonnaire, Dominica and some other places, we come back in the new year, I cannot wait!!

Back