Here I Go Again

Hey Katycakes where are you?? You ok hun xxx

New Positive Me

Ok so i have been a complete and utter grump over the past 2 weeks and that is going to change!! I am going to stop onsessing so much and start thinking about the positive things. I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks and i should be no i AM happy about that. OK so i want to be a size 10 again but i should be happy with being a size 12!!!

I will get there, i will probably have days where i fall off the wagon due to an occasion or just due to emotions but i will get there. If it takes me an extra week then so be it. I refuse to beat myself up anymore. I have wobbly bits but i can tone them, i need to up my excercise and stop wollowing in self pitty. I also have to appreciate that i have had 2 children so i wont have the tight stomach i had when i was 21.

Its time to start liking me again wobbly bits and all lol

Here is to the new, improved, positive Dione xxxxx

Hi Honey

Sounds like you quiet saturday night was exactly what the doctor ordered!

Soo pleased for you Dione! I know you will get there honey...honestly Men are from mars women are from venus!!! Have you read that book??? TRYING TO FIGURE them out is a whole new language!!

Haven't been able to get back on track since wednesday!!...cant stop eating or drinking!!!!

Hoping being back at work tmorrow will help me!!

Big hugs back xxx hopefully tomorrows a better day (o;

Hi Honey

Sounds like you quiet saturday night was exactly what the doctor ordered!

Soo pleased for you Dione! I know you will get there honey...honestly Men are from mars women are from venus!!! Have you read that book??? TRYING TO FIGURE them out is a whole new language!!

Haven't been able to get back on track since wednesday!!...cant stop eating or drinking!!!!

Hoping being back at work tmorrow will help me!!

Big hugs back xxx hopefully tomorrows a better day (o;

Just draw a line under it hun and move on. Get back into your routine adn you will be fine xxxx

Hi Dione, glad you got some talking done... that's all you need sometimes, to bring you closer together again. Glad it's helping. Your 1000 plan sounds good, and I think you've done amazingly well - loving the new positive attitude, too, you are SO right. We sometimes forget how far we have come!

Ibiza, hope Monday is a good day for you, routine, back on track etc - if not, maybe time to think about moving up a plan too?

Sending a hug to both.

xxx

Hi Dione and Katy!

Today is a new day..I am going to try and be a star pupil!
Dione I think your positive attitude today is infectious! I am back on it and no swaying!
Even meeting the girls for lunch today and whilst they eat pizza I am going to have a black coffee, peppermint tea, and fizzy water..

Tomorrow night have all the girls over and I'm not going to buy any drink in ...they will have to make do with my selection of peppermint teas!

I'm too scared to get on scales as I am scared I will have undone all my hard work so will wait until weighin on wednesday..going to have copius amounts of water and Epsom salt baths this week!!!

Dione this is our week!!

Katy how has your week been any ups and downs??? x

Hey ladies

Well done Ibiza, i knew you could do it. Its all about PMA!!! lol

Katy:

Thanks hun xx how are you doing? did you have a good weekend? hope you are ok xx ((HUGS)))

Well 100% day today and on my 3rd litre of water. Going to make sure i drink 4 litres tonight to wash away saturdays chinese. WI is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed xxx

Fab new pic Dione! Well done on staying 100% yesterday Ibiza! My news is that I have moved up to 810, for a week to begin with, but possibly for the long haul... feeling very positive this morning so all is good! Have a great day both of you.

xxx

Great new profile pic Dione! Good luck with weigh in today! Fingers and toes crossed!

How have you been Katy Cakes?? How much have you lost sooo far? whats 810???

I'm sat here drinking my strawberry milk shake..black coffee and have a litre of water at the ready!!!
Have all the girls coming round tonight and have purposly not got any wine in the house!

Let me know how you get on Dione and Katy Cakes!

135 days till wedding...stay focused!! Only 60 days till hen do!!! would love to lose 2 stone by then!!

Hi ladies,

810 is a good one Katy still good losses as well. I am sure you will do great on this

Well done for staying on track Ibiza keep going hun

Well i lost 1lb this week which i am happy with as i thought i was going to gain due to illness and the weekend. I am staying away from escercise this week as i want to recover properly.

I had a really good chat with cdc and i have gone up to 1000 plan. I was really succesful on this last time and got into the habit of eating healthy food and measuring. It does take a lot of planning but i know i can do it

How has your day been? xx

Hi Lovely,

Congratulations on your loss! You have done amzingly well considering!! I too would be VERY happy with 1lb...fingers and toes crossed that my bad days have not made me put on any weight!!

Will be drinking copius amounts of water today as well as having another Epsom salt bath tonight before weigh in!!!!

I am craving all kind of foods today! Fish and chips earlier, now it's soup and bread!

I have the girls coming round tonight and I think that will keep me in check as a few of them know I am doing this now..so it would look od if I then ate food..plus I would be a massive hypocrit after telling them how good this is for me!!

I am scared of going up the next level as what I am finding is if I have food no matter how healthy it is.....it makes me binge on other food as I think I have failed I may as well fail properly!

Think the weigh in tomorrow night will keep me in check as well as being a good reminder of what happens if I go off path!

I have scheduled in a few planned days off...and this is what I am going to try and stick to!!
Valentines day
My birthday March 12th,
my hen do April 1st
Fiances birthday April 10th !

A new week for you Dione..keep me updated on your new plan!!

Katy Cakes hows the 810 plan for you?x

I can't tell you how much I would like a peice of steak with stilton and a big glass of wine!!

ok got home and had an extra bar..hoping that would help..but it didn't do had a small peice of pizza...now stuffed and drinking sparkling water waiting for the girls to come round...they will keep me occupied!!! How you ladies doing today???x

Hi Dione, hope the 1000 plan is treating you well! I am loving 810, seems to make all the difference.

Ibiza, good luck with WI - have you thought about moving up a plan to try and control the blips?

Hope all is well with you both!

xxx

Hi Ladies

Sorry that I have been out of action. My father passed away on Thursday..so been dealing with that...

I am trying to get my self back on the straight and narrow as too many vodkas are hard to get out of the habbit...

Going to try and focus today..as I think the focus will help...

How are you both?
x

So sorry to hear that Ibiza, big hugs & thinking of you.

xxx

Back