Here I Go Again

Think that's great advice for Ibiza, hope you are OK hun.

Dione, be careful you don't do too much exercise on SS - I'm not being funny, but you're not taking in enough cals to do really strong workouts. Might be part of why you are feeling so hungry? Check with a CDC maybe. I know the advice in 2009 was to move up to higher plans if doing regular non-gentle exercise. I also know from last time that CD does mess about with totm, and lots of people had unexpected ones... even those on meds etc... so I'd guess this is just a side effect of CD. Enjoy that run hun, you are very brave!

xxx

Hi Hun,

i havent done that much excercise hun. I went to boxercise on Monday and am going running tonight oh and the power walk with the dog last night (wasnt very far as he has hip dysplacia)
Thats why i have gone up to 810. Im not doing any more until friday which is boxercise night then nothing until monday again

I promise i will not over do it hun xxx Thanks for caring x

Sorry Dione... didn't realize you were on 810! Doh. I am hopeless. Enjoy that run!

xxx

Feeling motivated after my visit with CC, I have made her the promise that I will clear my diary this week...which means I will pull a sicky on gfriends birthday...as they wont understand why I am not drinking. I will make it up to her by doing something else for her like spa day... next weigh in is Tuesday so will remain focused till then...taking it one week at a time..

Thanks for your support girls!

Sorry Dione... didn't realize you were on 810! Doh. I am hopeless. Enjoy that run!

xxx

Dont be silly :D. Well the run was torture lol. So hard to get back into but gladi done it. I stopped a few times :( but ill improve on that xxx

Feeling motivated after my visit with CC, I have made her the promise that I will clear my diary this week...which means I will pull a sicky on gfriends birthday...as they wont understand why I am not drinking. I will make it up to her by doing something else for her like spa day... next weigh in is Tuesday so will remain focused till then...taking it one week at a time..

Thanks for your support girls!

Nice to see you are focused hun. Take it day by day and you will be fine

Well im not a happy bunny today :(

Driving home last night after my run and some old man drove straight into the back of me at the traffic lights grrr. I didnt have a go coz he was old but it really peed me off. The traffic lights were red so why he didnt stop is beyond me!

I had a little peak at the scales this morning and ive only lost 1lb :( i hate the 2nd week of cd as you always have a rubbish loss.

Oh well just going to carry on and hope for the best.

Hope you have a good day xxx

Oh chick... that's rotten about the car. As for the 1lb loss, it sounds small, but imagine it as lb of butter or lard - gone! You know that week 2 often slows right down, I am trying to get my head ready for the same thing... but you are going in the right direction and not only following your plan properly but exercising, which will boost your fitness and energy levels and keep you toned... the losses WILL come. There's no way they can't! Hugs and have a good day... stay on track, you are doing brilliantly.

xxx

Thanks Katycakes,

I need to stop daily weighing as it gets you down when the scales dont move :( I weighed this morning and still no movement grrrrr. Oh well going to keep going and try not to weigh until my wi on tuesday.
Got my courtesey car last night so at least i can get around. Engineeer should be here today but no sow so far (and i took the day off work)
Hows your day been so far hun? Hope you are ok

Ibiza where are you? xx

I'm OK... sipping coffee because I really want my next pack and have promised myself not to have it until one... not sure if coffee will work, but hey! Have done a whole lot of running around already on errands and a few more to do later, right now better get some work under way! Have a good day chick, and keep the big picture in sight!

xxx

i sooo want my next pack but dont normally have it until 3 so trying to keep myself busy and drinking water and green tea :(
Today is a really tough day for me. I think its because im off work so my routine is all over the place. Mind you iloved doing the school and play school run today. I dont get to take my kids to school very often due to work so its like a treat when i do.
Have you got any plans for the weekend? xx Ive got 3 people viewing my house tomorrow (fingers crossed) This is the part of selling a house i hate as you have to keep your house spotless 24 - 7 which with 2 kids, husband and a big dog is very hard lol x

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Well i am not a happy bunny. Still sts and i get wieghed on tuesday :( . I thought id lost 1lb but i havent i read the scales wrong :(
I have been 100% and excercised yet the scales are still being cruel :(
I dont understand it. Previously i always had good results with 810 and i know week 2 is a rubbish week for losses but never sts
i feel so demotivated xx

Don't panic Dione... it's ages till Tuesday and anything can happen before then if you stay on track. For me, first time around, I would sts for days, a week sometimes, and then lose 1, 2 or even 3lbs suddenly, overnight. Keep focused... it will work if you stay positive and give it a chance!

xxx

Thanks hun. i hate it when i dont see movement, but then im impatient lol.
Ive got a really busy day today as got 3 viewings so still blitzing the house. That should assist in some loss as im lifting boxes to move to the loft and the skip lol didnt realise how much stuff my kids had. I started it yesterday and still going lol
im going to try and stay away from the scales until wi on tuesday as its not helping at all.
Hope ur ok chick x

HI Guys,

thought id pop on here to see how everyone is doing? I am struggling with a capital S!!! ive drunk waer,, had green tea, had 3 shakes andmy meal and i am still hungry. Ive been to have a bath, popped out to do the lottery, went to see my mum and still it hasnt passed. ive got a headache, the kids are driving me mad byarguing constantly grrrrrrrrrr. I cant go to bed at 7.30 that is just ridiculous.
I WANT TO SCREAMMMMM

Aw Dione. Earlier I wrote a list of the reasons why I wanted to lose weight and have looked at it twice today when feeling fed up... it helped! Remind yourself that 'picking' now could mean losing ketosis & giving up on the diet... back to square one... don't let that happen! Can you read a book/mag or set up a DVD for when the kids are in bed? Bubble bath? Phone call to a mate? Distract, and the feeling will pass.

xxx

Aw Dione. Earlier I wrote a list of the reasons why I wanted to lose weight and have looked at it twice today when feeling fed up... it helped! Remind yourself that 'picking' now could mean losing ketosis & giving up on the diet... back to square one... don't let that happen! Can you read a book/mag or set up a DVD for when the kids are in bed? Bubble bath? Phone call to a mate? Distract, and the feeling will pass.

xxx

Hi hun,

ive tried everything tonight and the feelig still hasnt passed which is why i am on here. Ive got a bottlew of wkd in the fridge and i just want to sit back and drink it and chill but the sugar & calories are ridiculous. its not even the fact that i want to eat crap, i just want to eat and feel full and that hasnt happened today. I dont know if its because i have done a lot of running around and clearing things out of the house, plus boxercise last night was a really hard work out so maybe thats why i am hungry. Oh i dont know. not sure how long i can bare this and because im feeling like this im getting angry:mad:
Sorry to sound so miserable hun. im normally motivated and encouraging dont know whats up with me

Hi Diona and Katy Cakes,

Diona sounds like you have had a tough week...but you stayed with it don't lose motivation..maybe try and stay away from the scales...you are following it 100% so you should lose a few lbs by Tuesday..and at least that will be in the right direction!!! Keep going you are keeping me motivated..

I have had a rotten week and haven't managed to get on bored..I have been really good in the day and then binged eaten in the evening...like I have tonight..my tummy feels so bad I want to make my self sick as it hurts so much! Have promised myself to get back on it tomorrow..!

Keep smiling ladies! Katy Cakes how are you getting on? x

i have had my 1st period in 9 months this week. im on the pill injection and not supposed to have them but ive had one for some strange reason

Hugs for Ibiza and Dione. You can do this, both of you... please don't give up. Better another shake, or a planned up to a higher plan if staying on track is really tough. And Dione... any way you can get that Wkd out of the house before it starts calling to you? Give it to a friend/get OH to drink it? Listen to Ibiza - you would SO regret giving in. I agree with Ibiza this is all about totm... don't let stupid hormones derail you hun.

xxx

Back