Here I Go Again

Thank you laides. Dont worry i promise i wont fall off the wagon. If the worse comes to the worse ill just go to bed:)
I cant fail as i am really hard on myself so its not worth it. Im just going to ake myself a cup of black coffee and see if that helps. Im so glad you are both on here tonight xx

Coffee sounds like a plan... I'll join you! We're all in this together really, not sure who else would understand! OH is out at pub with friends, (I cried off, couldn't face a night of fizzy water), and son & daughter (teens) out on town... coffee is the best on offer tonight for me! Lol!

xxx

me too lol. coffee is a treat to me as i try and stick to green tea but i think i deserve it lol lol xx

ooh take me out is on. that should keep me occupied lol. xx

Cool... am going to try and get a bit of work done... (noooo!!!) See you tomorrow!

xxx

Dione..really think it may be the hormones that made you feel like that, I was the same last week...
I feel really different since my P has finished...was on a real high yesterday and feeling great...even organised all my draws, found a ring that I had lost for the last 6 months!! Also did a Primark Trip and brought some nice underwear that fitted...as I can only fit in the horrible stuff at the moment..which is always a depressing start to the day!!! It so cheap I don't mind throwing it away once I have lost weight.
Hoping those happy hormones will pull me through this week!
I have a tricky week...I'm in London for two days as of tomorrow so will be packing my chocolate cartons..and then I am also away with work over weekend....which will be tough as I don't want anyone to know I am on it at work...but I am focused 100%....

If I can get through just one week I know I won't binge as don't want all my hard work to go down the drain...

Not getting weighed until next Tuesday due to being away so hopefully my binge will have been cancelled out by then and I would have lost some weight!

How you doing KatyCakes? Dione are you feeling better today?
Wishing you both a great start to the week!!

x

Day 2 done no cheating! Even managed to go out to dinner with friends and made out I ate earlier!
One day at a time..
How you doing Katy Cakes and Dione???

Well done Ibiza - I did something similar, a friend came over for lunch and I made her soup and kidded on that 'cos I was on a diet i'd been starving and scoffed mine at midday... apologized but she didn't seem to mind!

Hope you have a great Tuesday Dione, and Ibiza!

xxx

Finding it really hard to sleep thats the second night in a row that I have been awake in bed until at least two am...is that a Cambridge thing?????
Also woke up this morning with what feels like a hangover.....is that a Cambridge thing??
Woke jup hungry this morning..thats a first...??
I am not in ketosis yet......and wasn't going to weigh myself but did anyway.....and have lost another 3lbs which I am happy about considering I went off the rails for 4 days......
So thats 9lbs in total...and given me the insentive to stay on track..
Have another friends Birthday meal tonight.....going to arrive early pop in give her presant but say I have to go as have to get ready for London!
Then in London for two days that will be hard...I have about 6 client meetings...I just don't want the bad breath for them when I'm finally in ketosis...any tips from anyone??? Even when you brush your teeth....it still smells???

How you all doing ladies...?
Any tips on this no sleeping???? I am getting less that 4 hours a night..

Good luck today Katy Cakes and Dione...one day at a time!!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been here. work has kept me busy. Had wi this morning and lost 2.5lbs :) Im happy with that as i know week 2 is always a bugger for losses, plus had the P for over a week so all good. Ill jump on tonight and catch up on the posts xx

im smiling :) lol

Fab loss Dione, after such a tricky week... well done!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry i havent been on here for a couple of days, work has kept me sooo busy! Feel like i havent stopped all week. How are you doing? Has anyone had wi yet?

Well i am in a bit of a predicament. I have mt friends 30th masquerade ball on saturday and i really want to go. The problem is i actually want to let my hair down and have a few drinks. Ive had a stressful few weeks and i know that i could do with it. I was thinking of having a planned day off. I will still have my shakes and 810 meal as normal but just have a couple on gin/vodka and slim line tonics. What do you reckon? x
Hope you are ok xxx

Morning,

I was a bit of a naughty girl last night :( Ive had a tummy bug over the past couple of days (very dodgy tummy). Its made me feel extremely hungry. I was doing so well until just before i went to bed. I went to the cupboard and had a jaffa cake :( I feel so bad as i have been 100% since day 1.
Luckily it has had no effect on the scales. I did beat myself up about it for a while and then thought, whats the point, it wont change anything so i have moved on and will make sure i stay 100% from now.

Hope you all have a 100% day today xxx

I did a lot worse than you last night Dione, must have been something in the air. Draw a line and move on, it's all we can do... here's to a 100% day today.

xxx

ive just had to call the Dr's again as TOTM has come back with a vengance. It did start to slow down but now its awful. She said it can happen but has prescribed me some tablets to stop it :( Feel bloated and craving carbs xx

I did wonder... CD can play havoc with your periods. Glad you went to doc, let's hope the hormones subside soon. Big hugs.

xxx

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes

Sorry I have been absent was working in London for the last few days...I dont know how anyone in London sticks to diets...every corner I turned..there were amazing smells of fabulous food coming from every restaurant! ...I don't know how I managed to resist...coming out of the tubes I could smell waffels!!

I did well apart from 1 glass of wine at a friends and two penny sweets! I have been exhausted though...

I had to really stop myself getting a little bottle of wine on the train to relax to night..lucky I had a chocolate milkshake box in my bag...!!

Dione 1 jaffa cake dont beat yourself up you did the right thing and moved on...
Its amazing when you can't have food just how amazing it looks!!

KatyCakes....so what happened with you did you have a bad day??

I have a Christening and a 40th birthday tomorrow...
The only thing that is keeping me from not drinking and over indulging is that I went to the shops to buy an outfit for the christening and even the size 14 were too tight!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr )o;

Keep thinking of my wedding dress I hope that pulls me through!!

Thanks hun ive got tablets now to stop it all.

I went boxercise tonight, god it was hard!!! He really did work us tonight but god i do feel good!!!

I had cottage cheese for the 1st time today, had it with pineapple and boy was it lush and sooo filling which means i have had a succesful 100% day today :)

I cant wait to get to goal now, i really need to have that feel good factor again. I am sooo nervous about tomorrow as i still feel like a frump and the girl who i go out with (who are all lovely) are so glamorous and slim and stunning it makes me feel a bit intimidated. They've told me not to be so silly but i cant help it lol

Back