Here I Go Again

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes

Sorry I have been absent was working in London for the last few days...I dont know how anyone in London sticks to diets...every corner I turned..there were amazing smells of fabulous food coming from every restaurant! ...I don't know how I managed to resist...coming out of the tubes I could smell waffels!!

I did well apart from 1 glass of wine at a friends and two penny sweets! I have been exhausted though...

I had to really stop myself getting a little bottle of wine on the train to relax to night..lucky I had a chocolate milkshake box in my bag...!!

Dione 1 jaffa cake dont beat yourself up you did the right thing and moved on...
Its amazing when you can't have food just how amazing it looks!!

KatyCakes....so what happened with you did you have a bad day??

I have a Christening and a 40th birthday tomorrow...
The only thing that is keeping me from not drinking and over indulging is that I went to the shops to buy an outfit for the christening and even the size 14 were too tight!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr )o;

Keep thinking of my wedding dress I hope that pulls me through!!

Well done for resisting babe you have done sooo bloody well!! Keep it going and youll skip the size 14 and fall straight into a size 12 xxxxx

Thanks Dione!

Sound like you are doing well...what have you decided to do with regards to have a couple of drinks...? The only thing I would say is when I have a drink or two I seem to lose any will power I have and all of a sudden I have drank my weight in wine and eaten all the crisps in the cupboard!!!

Sounds like you are still doing really well though honey!

My whole body aches today and I have waken again with what seems like a mini hangover!! Why is that...thats happened a few times to me????

I stood on the scales to see if there had been any movement it says 2lbs...which has spurred me on to be really good as I really want to lose 4lbs for weigh in day!! then it will nearlly be a stone in 3 weeks!

When you are doing sole source what is the average weight? I thought that it was more than 3-4lbs!

I'm not in Ketosis yet...do you guys think that was my glass of wine???????

Have the Chrsitening today and 40th birthday party..all mt fiances friends are REALLY big drinkers and the wives who are lovely...don't like it when I dont drink...funny the pressure others put on you....

Will keep pictureing my wedding dress and goal weight of 9 stone!!!!

Good luck today everyone think it's going to be somewhat of a challenge for us!

How you doing Katy Cakes??

Let me know what you have planned to do Dione!!xxx

after bursting into tears at m&s, then not only screaming and i mean screaming at my fiance when he told me we were running late, followed by screaming at the kids for forgetting their coats...i have decided to chil out today and actually ate a few pieces of finger food at the christening.....almost within 5 mins my head ache had gone and i actually felt better than i had done in the last 4 days! do not know what is wrong with me ! decided to take the day off and even enjoy a couple of glasses of wine tonight at the 40th...think fiance has had enough of my mood swings...so tonight am going to try and be chilled!
How are you guys doing????

Morning or should i say afternoon. Well i went out last night and after speaking to my cdc it was agreed to stay on plan but have a few g&t's as they are low only calories on the condition that i went straight back to plan today. So thats what i did. I had prawns for dinner with celery, along with my shakes. Got to the party and stuck to g&t all night. I felt great. I thought that it would only take a couple of drinks and i wouldnt need anymore due to being on cd. errr no that was not the case. Thedrinks were going down very easily, a little too easy. Next minute i was slaughtered :drunk::party0036: Hubby , brother and sister inlaw thought it was hilarious. Thats when i made a boo boo:d'oh:. We all went into the kebab shop. I ordered a chicken kebab and in my head i said i will eat the chicken and leave the pita bread ( ireally needed to line my stomach as i felt soooo sick:9529:
I ended up eating the chicken, bread and then ate my hubbys chips :flamingmad:
What an idiot!!! Well there is nothing i can do so im straight back on plan now and increasing my water to 4 litres to try and flush it away. All i can hope for now at wi is a sts:sign0009:

I feel sooo rough today, never felt so ill in all my life. I have the hang over from hell lol.

IBIZA:
Hun if you are going to have a planned day off and have a drink, avoid the wine hun as it is sooo high in calories. Drink vodka or gin with slim line tonic, just dont do what i did and drink too much lol

Katy:
How you doing today hun xx

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes

Sounds like you had a good night Dione.....! I know exactley how you are feeling! Literally! Had a fab night with Fiance and friends ...think the Vino had an effect as I booked a night at the hotel the party was at! I wish I had read your post earlier Dione and stuck to G&ts!! There was wine on the table so it went down very easy..back on it today but had to have breakfast to get over the hangover! I woke up literally starving!! Fiance is in bed...still suffering...!!!

Hope you all have a good Sunday xx

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes

Sounds like you had a good night Dione.....! I know exactley how you are feeling! Literally! Had a fab night with Fiance and friends ...think the Vino had an effect as I booked a night at the hotel the party was at! I wish I had read your post earlier Dione and stuck to G&ts!! There was wine on the table so it went down very easy..back on it today but had to have breakfast to get over the hangover! I woke up literally starving!! Fiance is in bed...still suffering...!!!

Hope you all have a good Sunday xx

It was a really good night. Hubby and I never get to go out together so last night was great but i am really feeling it today. Ive had my bar for breakfast (ithought chocolate would help) but it hasnt. Id love nothing better then a can of coke and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps (best hang over cure ever) but i cant. I promised myself that i would jump straight back on plan today and not make a whole weekend of it. The kebab was bad enough :cry:
I am really feelinfg sorry for myself today lol

omg i am struggling!!!! my head is pounding and i am craving carbs :(
I have already had my 810 meal, it was wither that or binge eat. I still want more. Im not going to though, thats why i came on here, for some help.
I have still got 2 shakes to have but dont want to have everything at once. I need to make them last all day until i go to bed (which wont be late lol)
Ive also got a lot going on over the next couple of weeks and they all involve food and restaurants. I will go for the healthy options (chicken, fish) and ill drive so i dont drink
God i hate feeling like this. makes me hate dieting. lol xx

Hi Dione, I know how you are feeling...I have been drinking sooo much water just trying to flush it all out! My Fiance is still in bed! Reminds me actualy how much better it is cutting out the drink as drinking has always led to my food binges! Had to have a bacon sarni this morning to get over it but have been good since! I am going to try and make sure that I have no social events for the next two weeks!

what id do for a bacon sarnie lol. im still feeling rough and now my cold is getting worse which really makes you want carbs grrrr. Ive got more social events coming up as well. got a meal booked for mum and bro's birthday on saturday, another 30th the following saturday, youngest bro's birthday meal on 22nd god its never ending and i cant cancel these at all. Ive already cancelled another 2 events for mates birthdays but these are family and the 30th is a close friend. ill drive but its still gonna b hard.

That is really hard...Dione..theres nothing worse than watching everyone drink and enjoy lovely food...can you eat a chicken salad on 810? or steak and salad??? Sparkling water in a wine glass always makes me feel as if I am drinking wine???

Fiance is finally up and feeling soo rough....I'm hoping that yesterdays blow out hasn't wasted all my hard work this week!!!! It has been torture this week!

Going to make a peppermint tea! speak later x

ive failed. just had rice and then to top ot off a crisp sandwich. i am such an idiot and really angry at myself :(

Ohhh Dione...I know how you feel today..have felt rubbish about my bacon sarni today and then followed it with two crumpets and jam!! I blame the drink..the hangovers make you crave carbs and food!!.....It will make me think twice about drinking again especially when it means the next day is a hangover followed by a binge!
Lets draw a line under this weekend and start a fresh tomorrow!!!

Big hug dont beat yourself up xxxx

Hug for Dione. I know how you feel too, have been lying low since my 'fail' on Thurs & Fri nights. I stayed off minis most of weekend but managed to be 100% Sat & sun so I know it can be done, get your head into gear and face forward Dione and let go of what happened... you can't change it now, so best to move on with renewed determination. You can do it.

xxx

Oh Katy Cakes
I thought you had been a bit quiet I hope all okay?
New week, new focus for all of us...I know we can do this!!!
What happened Thurs and Friday Katy cakes?

Hi Ibiza, PMT happened... fell off the wagon in great style both Thurs & then Fri evening, ate assorted rubbish including chocolate... but back on track now. I hope! CD is such a tough diet sometimes, when your body starts craving food it can be very hard not to give in... but we can do this. Right now I'm taking it one step at a time!

xxx

PMT ....life would be soo much easier without it! Think your right..the advice you gave me helps me soo much..concentrate on one day at a time! today has been okay but I think my body is still running on those additional calories that I consumed over the weekend!
But back on it..get weighed thsi week on wednesday...I would be happy with just 2lbs!! But maybe if I didn't lose anything it would teach my a lesson!! I know you ladies can do it too!

xxx

Hi LADIES

How are you getting on tonight! Which are your favourite CAMBRIDGE diet favourite flavours..I have just read on another thred that there is a chocolate and mint bar and two new porige flavours!!

I love the little Chocolate velvet box flovours just wish they were double the size!

Another tip for when going to the cinema chop up 4 cambridge chocolate bars into little peice then mix them all up and divide into 4 bags...put i fridg...take them out when going out its like having your own bag of revels!!
x

Ibiza, back in 2009 I met a minis team-member 'in real life' just before Xmas and she'd made me a little box of CD bars chopped up with a ribbon on... a CD box of chocs! Very cool! Tried the choc mint bar today for first time and liked it... mmm!

Hope you are OK Dione... thinking of you!

xxx

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes!

Dione hope that you are being quiet because you are sooo busy and not because you are beating yourself up due to the slip! Either way thinking of you..get back on here so we can support you honey!

Katy Cakes are you feeling better about it all? I'm seeing Cambridge councellor tomorrow so will get mint bars! What a cool pressie a box of Cambridge chocs!

Didn't sleep at all last night!!! I hate it when you just lay there and try to clear your mind but it doesn't work!!!! So now I feel rubbish and also have dentist this morning! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr )0;

Went on scales and looks like I have only lost one 1lb this week...that will teach me....hopefully by tomorrow it will move me to two....then will aim for 3lbs next week to hopefully get my target of a stone off this month!!
Wedding dress, hendo, wedding dress, hendo, don't want to be fat for either!!

Good luck today ladies!!
Remember one day at a time xxx

Hi Ibiza, yes, feeling fine now, your 'get-on-with-it' attitude is really the only way, I need to learn that!

Dione, please come out and play, getting worried about you hun...

Sending a Tuesday hug.

xxx

Back