Here i go again :/

Hi Ladies and Gents
I was previously on xenical last summer. I have since been on slimming world and WW. 1st time around on Xenical i lost nearly 2 stone , but at this time in my life i feel like im in crisis. My depression is crippling me and i cannot for the life of me gain any motivation or have a clear head. I still have a months worth of Xenical from last time so i have started taking them this week. The problem is i have been eating "Bad" foods then vomiting because im ashamed of myself that i have no willpower. Im off to see the GP on friday really desperate for support. Any advice would be much apreciated
As always sending thanks and Love
Louise

hiya louise,
blimey you are in the wars!.. not much advise i can give, but will say hiya im sam nice to meet you.. "your amongst friends on here"
........x

Go and see your GP. Talk to them and get some support before you pick a day to start dieting. Sometimes, talking about how you are feeling can help give you clear focus. Good luck x

From your post, a long chat to your dr is a really good idea. Tell him/her how you are feeling and what you want to achieve. You must be honest with them and tell them what you have told us.
Good luck hun.

Mandy

Back