Here I go again!!

tina arena

Hi Everyone

My name is Tina, been here before in many forms, mainly as a lurker, but now I really have to pull my metaphorical socks up!!

I have been on VLCD's several times before, started off in 2007 on Lipotrim, but jumped ship shortly afterwards to Cambridge purely because of the variety of flavours and soups that were on offer, as opposed to Lipotrim. I have been to 4 different Cambridge councellors in this time, with varying amounts of success, but hopefully have now found one that will help me get through this for the last time!!

I was sucessful with my weight loss in 2008 and got down to 11st 7lbs, which is where I'm hoping to get to by the time I go on holiday at the end of September, fingers, toes and everything else conceivable crossed!!

I know that technically 11st 7lbs is still classed as overweight for my height, but it's a weight that I feel is not out of my immediate grasp and is realistic for me to be able to maintain, have never been lower than 10st 7lbs in my adult life, in fact I think I may have been born that weight!!??? lol

Anyway enough about me, I hope you are all doing well and I hope to keep on this journey alongside you all.

Take care

Hiya chick, what's your starting weight??

As of today I have 81lbs to lose!! Seems impossible but I need to give it a bash.

What plan are you on?

Hi Keighleyjo

I have 30lbs to lose initially, will re assess when/if I get there, and am starting the Cambridge diet, again!!!

Best of luck honey :D x x

Thanks xSinead

Crikey, you're certainly doing well!! How are you finding the diet, and most of all how are you sticking to it!???? xx

Thank you.
This is the best decision i've ever made. The past 14 weeks has been the start to my new life, i've lost 4 stone.
I don't get cravings anymore, i don't cheat, i don't wish i could eat food, i love this diet and i've been lucky that i've never lost less than 2lb any week.
Once you're in the right mind set, you can do anything :D

xSinead said:
Thank you.
This is the best decision i've ever made. The past 14 weeks has been the start to my new life, i've lost 4 stone.
I don't get cravings anymore, i don't cheat, i don't wish i could eat food, i love this diet and i've been lucky that i've never lost less than 2lb any week.
Once you're in the right mind set, you can do anything :D

Loving your attitude to this hun. Well done! X

Back