Total Solution Here i go again...

Cherrycoke

Good morning,

This is day one Exante, I have been on VLCDs before, (Cambridge and lipotrim), I like the results but I don't like the boredom.

I have had lost weight before on these diets, but because I have never reached a final weight I haven't got to a point where I was happy, but then life rushes in and before I know it I am eating again.

So here I am again, you wouldn't believe the amount of Mondays I have jumped out of bed convinced I am starting again, but by 11am I am back on food with the belief next Monday will be the one.

So what is different this time? Well I am signed up to a 5k run at the end of October, and I have been following a couch to 5k run on my phone for the last 5 weeks, so I have been commuted to exercise before doing the diet, something I haven't tried before.

I also have a holiday at the start of December, so I have set that as my finish date, not because I believe I will be at my goal weight, but because I have never set a finish date before so maybe that will focus me.

Anyway I hope to be around and leaving comments on your posts and encouraging us all to achieve our goals!

And how is it going?

That's wonderful you have given yourself a goal to help you stick to it, I myself am in the same boat, lost 4 1/2 stone and put 3 1/2 back on so hence my name, heres hoping its second time lucky:)

Back